Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. The Arena.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 pm

"Anything else I can do for you before I go?" Vivian asked as she sat down on his chest and patted his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:30 pm

Brin, lost in his lust, blurted out the perverted desire on his mind. 'I wish for a harem of beautiful girls to cover me in lipstick kisses.' He said, addressing the genie, his lust addled mind giving her a wish.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Vivian laughed as she clapped her hands. In a puff of smoke, copies of all of Brin's opponents appeared around him.

"You heard the man!" Vivian ordered.

The lipstick harem descended upon the knight. The stripped him of his clothes and eagerly started painting every inch of his body with their lips.

The crowd went wild at getting to see this little after-show performance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:47 pm

Brin moaned even more as copies of all the opponents he had fought today swarmed him. From the fangirls to the minotaur to everyone else. All he could do was bask in the feelings of their sweet, sloppy lipstick kisses as the crowd roared.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:57 pm

His lipstick harem lifted Brin and paraded him around the arena. He was covered head to toe in a rainbow of overlapping kiss marks.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Brin had a goofy smile on his face as the women all lifted him up. His penis was twitching, about to cum. His body was a mess of just about every lipstick color imaginable. The crowd all laughed and took plenty of pictures of his lipstick covered, about to orgasm body.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:08 pm

The crowd jeered at him, and, when he was brought closer to stands, even leaned over the railing to add their own lipstick to his stained body.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Brin could do nothing but instinctively lean outwards to give the crowd a better view of his defeated body. He loved being the plaything of the crowd and their lipstick kisses. He felt that he was on the brink of a powerful, humiliating orgasm. Just a couple more kisses and he would be pushed over the edge.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:19 pm

The lipstick harem brought him back over to Vivian. They presented his stiff erection to her and as she happily began to kiss his manhood. Each peck of her lips left behind a mark in a different color of lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:34 pm

Her multicolored lipstick kisses were all he needed to go over the edge. In front of both her and the roaring crowd, Brin spurted a huge load of cum out of his crotch, landing all over his stomach and the busty Genie's lips, coating them both in his sticky cum as he orgasmed again and again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:41 pm

The crowd let out thunderous applause as Brin's cock became cum fountain. Vivian continued to place kiss after kiss on his shaft even as she became covered in his seed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:44 pm

Brin could do nothing but cum as Vivian kissed his penis over and over, continuing to spurt semen over them and the lipstick harem until there was nothing left. Brin stared at the cheering crowd, their thunderous applause at his lipstick and cum soaked state etching into his mind as he slumped, completely defeated, as his lipstick covered body spasmed again, more cum leaking out of him like a broken faucet. He wondered if anyone he had fought today had even an ounce of concern for his well being, remembering a certain feline he had talked to earlier.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:51 pm

Once his spout ran dry, the lipstick harem vanished. Vivian greedily licked up all of his spilled cum before she, too, suddenly vanished.

As the crowd began to disperse, a familiar cat woman made her way over to where Brin lay.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:57 pm

Brin laid on the arena floor, still a mess of lipstick all over his body. He could barely focus on what was happening around him, seeing the crowd begin to leave the arena as he laid there, utterly defeated. Brin saw the Panther Nekomata approaching him, a soft smile on her glossy black lips. 'Hello again.' Brin managed to say, at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:06 pm

"Hello." she replied as she sat down and moved his head to rest on her lap. "How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:07 pm

'Never better. How about you?' He asks, trying to make a joke. Her soft lap felt amazing as she smiled at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 pm

"Are you sure about that?" she asked with concern as she started to run her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:15 pm

'I'm sure. Just a little tired, that's all.' He said. His body was unharmed, if a little weak after so many orgasms and feeling sticky and sluggish, being weighed down by so much lipstick all over him. His body was fine, but his pride might have taken a hit. He loved her soft fingers stroking through his hair. He felt warm and fuzzy inside, resting in her lap.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:31 pm

"Rest up, little knight. I'll watch over you." she told him with a caring smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:33 pm

'Thank you.' He said, starting to get a little sleepy. Yet all he could stare at was her soft chest and her glossy black lips, and her soft smile. He felt safe around the nekomata.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:42 pm

"Don't worry. When you wake up, you'll get plenty of boobs and kisses." she teased with a kind laugh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:46 pm

'Thank you.' He said, happy to hear her say that. As tired as he was, he certainly wouldn't be opposed to more of her sticky black lipstick kisses and smothering boob hugs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:59 pm

"Any time." She told him. She leaned down and kissed his forehead.

A warm spread through Brin's body as he felt a connection form between them.

(Binr gains Summon: Panter Nekomata!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 am

Brin felt himself start to drift off, smiling at the nekomata as she hands him a collar with a bell on it. The warm item felt soft and comforting, much like the nekomata herself. He knew that a connection formed between them as he nodded off, her hands delicately stroking his hair.

(I'm just going to suggest how it might work, as the profile doesn't really specify how she heals him. I'm suggesting she heals him for 6 willpower, but due to his love of lipstick kisses, he's stunned the turn after as he's covered in her sticky smooches. If it fails nothing happens and he fails to summon her, and if a crit fail, she shows up and smothers him in kisses and a boob hug, doing no damage but still stunning him next turn. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:17 am

(I think that sounds alright.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. The Arena.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next