Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:07 pm

Charlie pants feeling more weak as she couldn't pull herself free and she continues to weakly moan and continue to struggle the best she can

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:10 pm

Struggle - 54

Charlie finally managed to escape from Lia's lipstick cocoon, breaking free and landing on the ground, gasping for breath. 'Aww, done so soon? Don't worry, sweetie. I have plenty more gooey tricks just for you...' The slime girl said, a devious look in her eyes as she stared at the small mage.

Charlie: 22, 4/8 Slime Glob

Lia: 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:11 pm

Charlie squeaks and without thinking she pulls out a little lamp and rubs it "Mistress Crystal please help me!"

(summon Crystal the genie)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:26 pm

Crystal's Lamp - 13 (That's unfortunate)

Slimy Smooches - 33

Charlie lifted up a magic lamp and tried to summon her friend. However, a thick mist started to surround Charlie. Before she knew it, the young mage was shrunken down to a sixth of her normal height, the slime girl now towering over her.

Lia merely laughed at the mage's new form, too busy giggling to take advantage of her victim's helpless state for the moment.

Charlie: 22, 4/8 Slime Glob, Small 0/3

Lia: 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Charlie yelps as she looks up the large slime woman "Um this usually doesn't happen!" as she tries to use her staff to make a thorn in the ground.

(wild magic tiny thorn)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Tiny Thorn - 75: Wild Magic: 9: Success is Mine

Giant Slime Tits - 56

Charlie tries to conjure up a tiny thorn, but doesn't succeed at first. However, her magic twists around her, suddenly conjuring up a thorn and pricking Lia's booty with it, earning her a surprised squeal from the slimegirl.

Lia gives Charlie a naughty smile. 'Make fun of me, will you? Well, we'll see how much you want to resist me when I'm done with you!' She says, picking up Charlie and planting the tiny mage in between her massive slime tits, massaging Charlie up and down as she smushed the will to fight out of the mage. 'Don't my titties feel great, little girl?' She said, poking fun at Charlie's size.

Charlie: 19, 6/8 Slime Glob, Small 1/3

Lia: 27
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Charlie moans from her breasts and blushes deeply before she tries to blow the large slim woman over

(wild magic, wind push)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:44 pm

Wind push - 66

Giant Slime Tits - Auto fail

Charlie lets loose a gust of wind from her tiny body, the wind spell freeing her of Lia's embrace and pushing her to safety.

Lia is blown back by the sudden gust of wind and is unable to move for the moment.

Charlie: 19, 6/8 Slime Glob, Small 2/3

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Charlie breaths and smiles proudly as she waits for her magic to wear off and let her grow again "Don't underestimate the little girl miss Lia"

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Turn Pass

Cuddly Kiss - 82

Charlie confidently waits to turn back to turn back to normal, quickly regrowing back to her normal size as Lia smiled. Charlie wasn't prepared for Lia to go after her immediately after she went back to normal.

She was quickly brought in by Lia into another cuddly smooch session, as yet more slime built up around Charlie, Lia backing away for a second with a grin as she saw that Charlie was once again trapped in place by the sticky pink goo. 'What's the matter, sweetie? All stuck?' She asked the young mage, clearly enjoying what she was doing.

Charlie: 17, 8/8 Slime Glob: Stunned!

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:17 pm

Charlie gasps as she pulled into the kisses and struggles uselessly against the slime on her as she looks to Lia "Um a little stuck..."

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Stunned

Pucker Power - 74

Charlie was stuck in the slime and was unable to move as Lia approached her.

Lia approached Charlie and once again took out her gooey pink lipstick tube. Instead of putting it on herself, she gave Charlie a mischievous wink and whispered 'It looks like your lips are looking a little dry, sweetie. Don't worry though, I have just the thing, now pucker up...' She said as she began to apply her lipstick onto Charlie, giving her glossy pink lips similar to Lia. For some reason, the mage's lips formed into a cute pucker and stayed in that position as Lia smiled. 'Now, doesn't that feel so much better? How about a thank you?' She said to Charlie.

Charlie: 17, 0/8 Slime Glob, Puckered 0/3

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Charlie blushes as she can't stop herself "Thank you miss Lia for making my lips less dry!" as she stands still looking up to her

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Turn Pass

Pucker Power - 92

Charlie thanked Lia for her new lips, as she unable to move.

Lia took the oppurtunity to pat Charlie's head affectionately. 'Aww, you're very welcome, sweetie. In fact, give me just a second...' She said, bringing out her lipstick tube once again and applying it onto herself. 'There. Now we match!' The slime said excitedly, snuggling into Charlie as she pulled out a phone and took a picture of the two of them puckering with their glossy pink lips, looking like best friends.

Charlie: 17, 0/8 Slime Glob, Puckered 1/3

Lia: 27, Lipstick 0/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Charlie looks into the phone before getting snapped back to reality and smiling as she holds up her staff and summons all the chaos around her before turning herself into a bunny

(form change bunny form)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Form Change Bunny Form - 56, 40

Slimy Smooches - 78

Charlie manages to fight through the pucker on her lips and focuses enough energy, transforming herself into a cute half bunny, half human hybrid.

Lia claps her hands together, making an excited face. 'How did you do that? Omigosh, you are so adorable like that!' She said, wrapping herself around the bunny mage. 'You look adorable! How can you not expect me to give you a big, wet kiss all over that cute little face?' She said, before doing exactly that, Charlie's face once again being smothered by another gooey kiss from the slime girl.

Charlie: 14, 3/8 Slime Glob, Puckered 2/3, Bunny

Lia: 27, Lipstick 1/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Charlie blushes deeply before acting the part and trying to kiss her back "I always expected it Miss Lia and i hope you're ready for some from me!"

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Bunny Kisses - 38, 67

Cuddly Kisses - 84

Charlie attempts to use her cuteness to give Lia a kiss, however, the lipstick that she had applied onto her made her unable to kiss Lia correctly and she was unable to.

Lia didn't have this issue, however. She grabbed the bunny mage and once again gave her a storm of sticky, sloppy smooches all over her face and neck, staining her fur with the bright pink lipstick as Lia continued to snuggle with Charlie, clearly enjoying using the young mage as a kissing toy.Finally, Charlie's lips loosened as she felt the lipstick all over her lips dry off a bit.

Charlie: 12, 6/8 Slime Glob, Bunny

Lia: 27, Lipstick 1/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:16 pm

Charlie blushes even more as she tries to be a bit more seductive before her kiss

(Seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:20 pm

Seductress Kiss - 96

Goo Shot - 1

Charlie manages to put Lia on the defensive as she seductively kisses the slime girl, catching her off guard.

Lia is helpless for a minute as she moans a bit, clearly not expecting being the one being kissed for once as Charlie gives her a kiss. 'Oh, wow. You really can kiss, sweetie...' Lia moans.

Charlie: 12, 6/8 Slime Glob, Bunny

Lia: 24, Lipstick 2/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Charlie giggles and presses her advantage trying to give her more cute kisses

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:38 pm

Bunny Kisses - 90

Cuddly Kiss - 34

Charlie gave Lia more kisses, making the slime girl's heart skip a beat because of how cute she was.

However, this time the slime girl was ready, and quickly regained control, kissing Charlie back and smothering the cute bunny mage with her own kisses. Before she knew it, Charlie was once again covered in pink goo and was unable to move. Lia smiled at her. 'Looks like I caught you again. How should I tease this time, I wonder?' She said, approaching Charlie with her lips puckered...

Charlie: 10, 8/8 Slime Glob: Stunned!, Bunny

Lia: 22, Lipstick 3/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Charlie moans as she's smooched by the slime woman as she realized she couldn't move "Miss Lia i have an offer! if you stop angering the village that sent me i'll agree to be your personal kissing pet!" She had realized she wouldn't win and decided to put her job ahead of her freedom

(bargin)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Bargain - ???

The slime girl considered Charlie's offer for a second, before smiling smugly down at the mage. 'You'll be my personal kissing pet? That sounds very tempting. Are you sure about this? If you surrender to me and promise to be my personal lipstick tester, then I'll agree.' She said, blowing her a kiss for extra effect.

Charlie: 10, 8/8 Slime Glob, Bunny

Lia: 22
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Charlie nods to her as she smiles up to her happy she agreed to her deal "I fully promise to be your personal lipstick tester Miss Lia!"

(surrender)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next