Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder V. Hare girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:11 am

Arcane blase-37 (fail)
Cottontail- 10 (success)

As gilder tries to cast his simple spell he sees the hare girl get impatient before she charges at him and pulls him to the ground before sitting on his face and rubbing her small butt on him "You need to just submit mister! I'm getting really hungry now!"

Gilder-5(bind)
Hare-24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:13 am

"Mmph." What ever he intended to say was muffled by the ass currently on his face.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:16 am

Struggle -22,15(fail)
Cottontail cont.

Whatever he wanted to say was drowned out as the hare girl moaned rubbing her butt against him happily enjoying making him submit to her "Just submit mister! I'll sit on your face while i suck down your yummy semen"

Gilder-4(bind)
Hare-24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:25 am

Gilder managed to move his head so he wasn't getting a mouthful of bunny butt.

"What happened to 'finishing me off with just your legs'?" he asked as he continued to try and get out from under her.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:29 am

Struggle 20, 14 (success)
Lucky charm-64(success)

As he says that the hare woman hops off of him as he sits up all he sees is her hovering above in smiling "Is that what you want mister? my perfect and sexy legs rubbing your cock until you shoot all that yummy semen" As she says that Gilder realizes that does sound fun as her was on the edge of surrendering to her

Gilder-1
Hare-24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:43 am

"Uh, that's not..." Gilder mumbled. He couldn't deny that the rabbit's teasing had left him aroused, but he didn't want to just surrender. So he pointed his staff at her and fired what would probably be his last spell.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:47 am

Arcane blast-51(fail)
lucky Charm-28(success)

As Gilder pointed his staff he couldn't bring himself to attack as the hare walked up and slowly lowered him onto the ground as she undid his pants and began to rub his crotch with her legs smiling at him softly "Looks like it's time to eat mister!"

Gilder has been defeated
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:59 am

Gilder couldn't disagree as he felt himself ready to burst. Without thinking, he started humping his exposed cock against her lovely leg.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:02 am

The hare girl laughed happily as he begins to thrust into her legs wagging her small tail as she aims his cock more towards him as she ride him to his orgasm covering his chest and face with his semen as she laugh even more "You look even more tasty mister snack! Now i want you to beg me to eat your semen off of you!" She smiles as she acts dominant to the man she defeated
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:07 am

"P-Please... Eat my semen." Gilder obeyed in a lust fueled daze.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:12 am

The hare girl smiles as she slowly licks across his body swallowing up every inch on his semen she can going even slower on his face before kissing him sweetly "I love your taste mister. Please come feed me again really soon ok?" she giggles as she hops away from him

tainted ability Thunder spirit-25

(do you want to roll for a weakness to legs after his finish?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:19 am

(Sure. I also want to do a rematch, at some point if you're up for it. Since she only took 6 damage that whole fight, maybe she seeks him out again because he was an easy target?)

Gilder gave no replied as he just laid there, unable to move in the afterglow of his defeat.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:21 am

(Sounds good to me! we can figure it out soon!)

weakness gain-16(success)

Gilder now has a weakness for Legs. Binds with legs have disadvantage to escape,
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:38 am

(But doesn't that fall under his current Weakness?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:41 am

( Oh poo yeah um ok His weakness adds +1 to any leg based wp attacks )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Hare girl   Gilder V. Hare girl - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder V. Hare girl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3