Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test V. Hare girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:37 pm

Test walked through a forest with his newest job "a small creature has been attacking random people in the forest. Victims are found with their pants missing and looking tired and sweaty talking about Feeding her."
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:42 pm

Leaving victims tired and pantsless certainly sounded like the hunting pattern of a midara. Test walked through the woods his gear stowed. By no means a skilled hunter he instead hoped that by wandering the midara's hunting grounds he'd either bump into her by chance or be ambushed by her. Either worked for his purposes.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:45 pm

As test walked he found a large clearing and as he looked in he saw a woman sitting down licking her hands and looking very happy.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Curious Test approached the sitting woman, trying to get a good look at what she was doing.
"Hello" he said, politely announcing his presence.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:50 pm

As he walked up he noticed she had large bunny ears and a small tail as she turned around and smiled widely at him "Oooh you look super tasty mister! Would you please feed me!?" she hops up looking at him hungrily
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:55 pm

Realizing that this must be the midara he's looking for Test sighed and drew his staff, hopefully this situation wouldn't call for the halberd. "I assume that you're the midara that's been attacking travelers passing through this area. I've been sent to ask you to stop. I would prefer we settle this with words but if I have to I will settle it with force." Test said as he held his staff forward and took up a fighting stance

Repel but only if the Hare Girl gets close to him
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:06 pm

Repel-82(success)
Cottontail-11(fail)

As Test made his case the hare girl looked at him confused before hopping at him however he was expecting her and was able to knock her down with his staff as she sat up "I didn't attack anyone i just got a meal from them and left them alone!"

Test-30
Hare-29(disadvantage)
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:21 pm

"Well people don't take too kindly to their friends and family showing up half a day late. Missing their pants and occasionally other possessions, and babbling about 'feeding her.' so I advise you find another food source."
Seeing that the Hate Girl was early eager to get in close test continued his strategy of keeping her at bay.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:29 pm

River stance-71(fail)
lucky charm-62,46(Success)

Test sees her move towards him and goes to hit her as she jumps back and laughs "You're too slow to hit me like that mister! My beautiful legs are too perfect to let me get hit!" Test blushes as he sees her showing off her legs so much

Test-27
Hare-29
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:52 pm

As Test prepares his counter stance he feels a bit bad about being so rough with the Hare Girl. She seemed possessed of a strange sort of innocence and quite possible didn't realize what was wrong with her actions. Test was shaken from his thoughts by her expertly dodging his swing and taunting about how her beautiful legs made her too fast to hit. Test blushed slightly as he was forced to acknowledge that they were infact very beautiful legs.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Overwhelm-23(Crit fail)
Cottontail-8(success)

Test had gone for his strong hits hoping to take the fight out of the quick hare girl but as his fist went towards her she looked frightened and he stopped unable to bring himself to hurt her as she smiled and pushed him slowly to lay down and she sat on his crotch and started rubbing her bottom on it "Please don't hurt me mister. All i want is to make you feel good while you feed me!"

Test-26 (bind, stunned)
Hare-29
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Rendered temporarily unable to fight by the hare girls frightened demeanor Test found himself unwilling to stop her as she laid him down and sat atop him. Her attentions left him speechless and he could only respond to her words with a quite moan.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Rendered temporarily unable to fight by the hare girls frightened demeanor Test found himself unwilling to stop her as she laid him down and sat atop him. Her attentions left him speechless and he could only respond to her words with a quite moan.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:32 pm

Turn pass
COttontail cont.

Test could only moan as the hare girl rubbed his crotch and smiles sweetly at him "I promise i can make you feel this good if you just feed me mister! The other people loved it when they fed me."

Tobias-25(bind)
Hare-27
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Test began to pull himself together. As tempting as it was to just let the hare girl play with him he still had a job to do. Test tried to push the midara off him and rise to his feet, hoping to leverage her instability into a devastating barrage of attacks.

Struggle -> Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:42 pm

Struggle-64 (success)(Triple strike 72,81, 25(1 success 2 fail)
Naturally adorable -50 (effect-1)

Test is able to push her off of him and manages to hit her once before she falls onto her back, However it doesn't last long as she hops up and smiles at him before sweetly asking him "Mister will you please tell me what you want me to do to make feeding me better for you?"

Test-25(must reveal a weakness)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:46 pm

Her question was so sweet and earnest that Test couldn't stop himself from answering honestly. "I love breasts and when midara hypnotize me, especially when they use their breasts to do it." After the words left his mouth Test stopped and mentally scolded himself for giving away his weaknesses like that.

Turn Skip due to Naturally Adorable
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:12 pm

Turn pass
Test's fantasy auto

As test tells her the little hare thinks before she turn around and starts to shake her butt and tail "I don't have breasts but i do have a cute butt isn't it so nice to watch it sway?" As she shakes her butt test finds himself unable to look away as he slowly feels himself get hypnotized by her butt. As she notices him become hypnotized she smiles and stops "Now be nice and come put your face in my butt mister!" Test couldn't stop himself as he knelt and pressed his face into her small butt

Test-22(bind)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:27 pm

As the hare girl turned around began to softly speak to him Test couldn't help but agree. It was a cute butt, and it was nice to watch it sway Test thought as he watched her little tail swing back and forth like a pendulum. Tests thoughts slowed and his awareness of his surroundings faded until he suddenly found himself on his knees, his face pressed against the hare girls rear. The sensation shook him awake enough to try and struggle free from his trance.

Struggle -> River Stance

Last edited by Present on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Struggle-63 (fail)
Test's fantasy cont.

Test feels his mind come back for a second before the hare begins to push back into him more "That's it mister. Just let my cute but wash away your thoughts! You wanna sit here and feed me your yummy semen it feels so nice!" As he feels his mind stay cloudy

test-20(bind)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Test could feel his mind emptying like a bucket with a hole at the bottom. If he wasn't able to pull himself together soon he'd be left perfectly mindless in the face of the hare girls hypnotically swaying ass. Even now her orders to just let himself be washed away were getting harder and harder to resist.

Struggle -> River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Struggle-63(fail)
Test's fantasy cont.

Test still couldn't bring himself to pull away as her voice seems so perfect and her butt was too soft. The hare laughed as she saw him struggling to pull himself away from her butt

Tobias-18(bind)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:43 pm

Test began to slowly away back and forth following the movements of the hare's lovely ass. He continued his struggle even as more and more of his mind shut down.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Struggle-60 (success)
Turn pass

Test finally was able to pull himself away from the hare as she laughed and turned around smiling "I know you liked that mister. If you ask nicely i'll do it again especially if you'll feed me after!"

Test-18
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:52 pm

Test got to his feet, still shaking off the lingering remnants of his trance. He lifted his staff and gritted his teeth. Determined not to succumb to the hare's hypnotic allure again. Realizing that the upper hand had been most thoroughly lost now that the midara knew his greatest weaknesses. This meant that he would have to abandon honor in favor of a more opportunistic, pragmatic approach. With that in mind he went in for a low blow, hoping to sweep the Hare Girl off her feet.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test V. Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Test V. Hare girl
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next