Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test V. Hare girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Sweep-21(Crit fail)
Lucky charm-47(fail)

Test goes for the sweep and it looks perfect as he hits her leg only to realize how painful that was as she looks at him concerned "I told you my legs are strong mister! Are you ok?"

Tobias-17(stunned)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:01 pm

Test was left rattling in place like a cartoon character as the force of the blow traveled back up his arm. Grimacing from both the pain and the shock at how the hare was completely unfazed by his attempt to trip her up.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Turn pass
Lucky charm- 66(success)

as test groaned in pain the hare look around for a way to help him get his mind off the pain before she settled on rubbing his crotch with her feet. Much to her joy Test moaned from the footplay and seem to forget his pain entirely as she backed off "I hope my feet made you feel good mister!"

Test-14
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Test had never really been into feet. But as he moaned into the hare's footjob, he had to admit she made a pretty good argument in their favor. Needing to buy himself some room to recover Test backed up and prepared a counter move should the hare try to close the distance.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:18 pm

River stance-91(fail)
Hop-35(fail)

Test prepared his counter but was caught off guard when he saw the hare girl rubbing her head whining as he looks up and sees that she tried to jump and catch him off guard but instead hit her head on a branch "Maybe i should check before i jump...Um you didn't see that right mister?"

Test-14
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:21 pm

Test stayed diplomatically silent. Giving the hare a moment to recover before rushing in for a powerful strike.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:27 pm

Overwhelm-29*fail)
Natural adorableness -20 (crit success) (effect-2)

Test prepares himself and rushes in only to punch the ground and hold his hand as the hare hopped over and kissed his hand "I'm sorry mister i moved too fast and you hurt yourself. Lemme kiss it better!" Test almost couldn't contain himself from how cute the little hare acted for his punch

Test-13(charmed)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Trying to shake out the pain after crushing his hand with his own staff. Test was surprised as the hare hopped over and seemed to make a genuine effort to help him. Taken in by her show of compassion and adorable demeanor he couldn't bring himself to attack her.

Turn Skip due to crit
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Turn pass
Cottontail-88 (crit success)

Test can do nothing as he looks at her before she suddenly kisses him and makes him lay down before she sits on his face and grinds softly on him "I'm sorry mister for being so forceful but i can't help myself you look so tasty i want to eat so much! Please hurry and submit and feed me!"

Test-12(charmed, bind)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Even though he could feel his will to resist the cute hare's desires fading Test refused to give in just yet. Calling upon a surprising burst of physical strength. Test lifts the hare girl off him standing up to his feet with her still in his arms before gingerly putting her down and stepping away. His arm muscles screaming in protest at having just lifted an entire person from such an awkward lifting position.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:54 pm

(For clarification burst forth causes Test to spend his turn automatically ending any bind conditions on him. My apologies if the ability was confusingly written on the character sheet.)

Last edited by Present on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Burst forth Auto
Turn pass

Test yells out as he suddenly throws the hare off him feeling a surge of energy as he sees the hare land and look at him smiling "Wow you're really strong mister!"

Test-12(charmed)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:58 pm

"Thank you for the compliment." Test replied, a faint smile on his lips. Test went forward to further display that strength. Trying to hit the hare with a strong swing of his staff.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:01 pm

Overwhelm-33(fail)
Hop-26(success) (Stun-57(fail))

Test went to hit her with his staff but his swing flew through nothing as the little hare jumps up and lands on him knocking him down for a second as she giggles "Just cause you're strong doesn't mean your fast" before she hops off of him smiling

Test-10 (charm)
Hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:02 pm

Scrambling away Test took a moment to try and catch his breath. Doing his best to ignore the hare's teasing.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:08 pm

Moment of Respite Auto-(heal 2)
Lucky charm-64(success)

Test was able to focus for a second as he felt his energy return slightly but his focus was interrupted as the hare girl was poking his should. When he looked he noticed she was upside down and poking him with her paw like foot giggling "Hehe aren't my feet super cute mister? i bet you could just kiss them if you really wanted to huh?" Her teasing made test blush as he looked at them right next to his face

Test-9(charmed)
hare-25
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Test nearly didn't realize that the hare was standing on her hands. So focused was he on the foot that dangled near his face. Even though he was far more of a tit man he had to admit that she truely did have lovely feet. Shaking his head to reorient himself Test tried to take advantage of the fact that she was upside down by sweeping her off her hands instead of off her feet this time.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:15 pm

Sweep-34(success)
Get up-66(success)

Test was successful in hitting her hands making her fall down on her side with a squeak shaking her head before she slowly got up and looked at him smiling "Hey you hit me finally! the ones that fit back always taste the best when they feed me mister"

Test-9
Hare-13
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 pm

"Well if fighting spirit enhances the taste then I must be quite the catch." Test said jokingly before going in for a heavy swing.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:31 pm

Overwhelm- 33-(fail) (Man overwhelm is super unlucky XD)
Hop-34(success) (stun-22 (Critical success))

Test makes his joke but before he can even swing his fist he's on the ground his head spinning as he hears the hare in his ear whisper "You're the perfect catch mister~ and i can't wait to eat" Her saying this makes Test unable to think straight as the innocent hare seemed so sensual suddenly

Test-7 (stunned(2))
Hare-23
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:36 pm

Test had no clue how he'd come to be lying on the ground. But for now he was content to simply lie there and allow the sweet, sexy hare to sooth him with honeyed words as he gathered his strength.

Stunned
(Yep overwhelm just ain't hitting today.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:47 pm

Stunned
hop to it auto

AS test lays on the ground he hears the hare again "I'm not done yet mister! I want more~" as she slowly flipped him over and took off his pants and boxers before she started to rub his crotch with her thighs looking up at him "Doesn't my sexy thighs feel great?" as test felt his body feel too weak to do much as he still felt dizzy nodding to the small hare

Test-5(stunned(1))
Hare-23
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:50 pm

Test simply moaned in response. Too exhausted and overwhelmed by the wonderful pleasure her thighs were giving him to do anything as complicated as speaking.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:54 pm

Turn pass
Lucky charm-76 (success)

Test moaned much to the delight of the hare girl as she continued to rub her thighs on his crotch her small tail wagging as she prepared to enjoy her next meal from the man

Test-2
Hare-23
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:00 pm

Even as all hope seemed lost Test seemed to briefly struggle before his will and stamina finally gave out allowing the hare girl to do as she wished with him.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test V. Hare girl
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next