Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enslaved by the Amazon Queen (AI Dungeon generated story)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
065227n

Enslaved by the Amazon Queen (AI Dungeon generated story) Empty
PostSubject: Enslaved by the Amazon Queen (AI Dungeon generated story)   Enslaved by the Amazon Queen (AI Dungeon generated story) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:14 am

(This story is generated by AI Dungeon - it is an AI generated text adventure game and this is a close to direct text dump so rather than a traditionally written story you might see some actions or odd phrasings as I try to get the system to work)

Opening Prompt: You are the only male in the island of Amazon women. You have been captured by Helena. Helena is the amazon queen who enjoys kissing your cock with her special charm kisses to seduce you and enslave your thoughts. Helena has blonde hair, perfectly formed breasts, a firm rounded bottom and long slender legs. You find yourself chained to a bed with your hands tied behind your back as Helena approaches your dick with her lips puckered, ready to kiss the tip.

Helena kisses the tip of your penis with a loud SMOOCH, the sound of which fills your ears and your mind rings with the heavenly sound of her luscious lips kissing your penis. She continues to kiss the tip of your manhood for about 3 minutes before she finally gets off of you and walks away from you.

You have never felt so alive! This woman is truly divine.

> You feel your penis quivers at the thought of receiving more kisses from Helena.
Your mind is filled with the sounds of her voice, the smell of her hair and the taste of her lips. Your body trembles at the thought that you will receive another kiss from this goddess.

Helena walks up to you and whispers in your ear, "My kisses are magical. They enslave the minds of all men. However, only you will become my slave forever."

Helena strips down to her leotard. She begins to perform her special dance that all the Amazon women know how to do, and it is guaranteed to make any man's mind go into permanent sexual frenzy. This dance, called the Amazon Ritual, is very sensual and involves a lot of gyrating hips, sultry eyes and moves to ensure maximum sensual pleasure for the viewer. Watching this dance is said to be the surest way of making any man instantly obsessed with you and your mind slave forever after you.

You stare at this woman and your body shakes uncontrollably. You struggle to contain the urges of your mind, but the more you struggle, the more you know that you will never be able to resist her.

The dance is finished and Helena turns to you, bending over so that she is on all fours. She begins crawling towards you, wiggling her gorgeous derriere. She stops next to you, licking her lips. Her body now glistens with sweat and her large firm bosom heaves as she stares at you.

You stare into her eyes and feel your entire body go weak. This woman is a goddess.

Helena moves towards you, her lips moving slowly towards yours. She whispers, "Kiss me."

> You kiss Helena passionately.
Helena's lips meet yours and you feel a sudden surge of electricity flow through your body. Your mind is filled with a euphoric bliss that makes you feel completely at peace with the world. You don't care about anything at this moment. Your mind is filled with the one thing that matters most.

Helena breaks the kiss and smiles, licking her lips. She whispers, "You are mine now."Helena moves towards you once more, looking deep into your eyes. She whispers, "It is time to make a contract. The spell I weave will bind us together for eternity."

Helena begins chanting the ancient Amazonian spell, one that has been passed down from one Amazon priestess to another for generations, as magical energy begins forming upon her lips.

Helena's lips move towards your manhood as the magical energy floods into your manhood, filling your entire body with sexual pleasure. You feel the most intense ecstasy you have ever felt, like a thousand sexual sensations all at once.

Your mind is filled with overwhelming pleasure. You are helpless to resist this spell.

Helena breaks the spell, smiling at you as her lips move towards your manhood once more.

"Now, my eternal mate, let us embrace the rest of our eternal lives together."

Helena takes your entire manhood into her mouth and begins sucking as your entire body experiences wave after wave of ecstasy. You explode into her mouth, releasing a flood of your magical essence. You release one last burst of magical energy before you collapse into unconsciousness.

You live happily ever after with your new mistress...

THE END

Alphadog221 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Enslaved by the Amazon Queen (AI Dungeon generated story)
Page 1 of 1