Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Amazon Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Amazon Village Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Brin received a simple job. To go to the jungles a bit far from civilization and collect an idol that was said to be in the ruins there. He went there, thinking it would be a simple mission. As he got close to the ruins, he saw a warning. “Keep away from the ruins. Amazon territory. Failure to heed may result in loss of freedom.” he saw on the strange sign. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:33 pm

'Loss of freedom? What does that mean?' He thought to himself. Ignoring the warning like it was a prank or something, he heads inside the ruins.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm

As he walked into the ruins, he saw carvings of muscular women. He could tell that they built these ruins as a place of worship to a goddess. Any carvings of men showed them in subservient conditions. He approached a large pair of double doors. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:42 pm

A bit weirded out by the carvings, Brin had a job to do, and he wasn't going to let a weird warning or some wall carvings stop him. He confidently pushed open the doors and headed straight inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Brin entered a huge hall filled with statues of muscular beautiful women. A stature in fancy dressings held a gold statuette of a large breasted goddess in it’s palms. The floor tiles surrounding the statue looked strange.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:52 pm

Brin looked at the statue, knowing that it was definitely what he was searching for. He cautiously stepped on the floor tile in front it him, wondering what it did.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Boob-y trap = 36

Brin felt the floor give a little to his dismay. One of the statues seemed to charge forth, catching Brin in a hug that forced his face into its very large, but soft boobs. “Well well, looks like we caught something in our trap girls.” he heard a female voice say behind him. He also heard two other people giggle.

Brin: 29, Bind
????:10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Brin immediately started struggling to get out of the trap, trying to take his face out of the statues soft breasts. 'Who's there?' He said, unable to see who was talking.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:07 pm

Struggle = 65
Amazon’s caress = 49

“We will be asking the questions, man. What are you doing in our sacred temple?” the first girl asked in an annoyed voice.The other girls seemed to circle around, trying to get a better look at their new prey. 

Brin: 28, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:10 pm

'I was tasked with getting this relic and bringing it back to my client. I have nothing against you. Just let me go, and give me the relic, and I promise you'll never hear from me again.' Brin said, trying to reason with them as he continued to struggle.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:15 pm

Struggle = 1 (crit fail ouch)
Amazon’s Caress = 34

“Sorry hun, but once you entered our temple, you gave up any chance of leaving here. The only thing we need to do is decide what to do with you.” she said as she teased his ass a little with her hand. Between the trap and teasing, he was having a harder time getting free.

Brin: 27, Bind, Stun
Amazon 1:10
Amazon 2:10
Amazon 3:10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Brin twitched a little as he was stuck between the woman's teasing hand and soft boobs of the statue. He continued to try and break free before they did something else to him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Struggle = fail due to stun (Sorry)

“Awww aren’t you going to answer us little boy?” the third asked in a mocking tone of voice. “We don’t want to capture a new toy without some fight. If you beg us, we may let you out of that big scary trap.” she offered with a giggle.

Brin: 26, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 pm

(My bad, didn't notice the stun)

This was getting nowhere. Brin swallowed his pride and politely asked the women. 'Can you please let me out of here. I would really appreciate it.'

(Talk)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:33 pm

Talk = 44

“It’s nice to see when a man knows his place. Alright little boy, I’ll help you out.” one huntress said as she pressed a button on the back of the statue. It released him and returned to its original setting. Now Brin could see what he was up against and it wasn’t good. It was three large muscular women with large boobs and bottoms. One was a blonde and she was the leader. The brunette was the one who questioned him and teased his bottom. The red haired woman was third and she was the one who called him a little boy. 

Brin: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm

All three huntresses were beautiful, with curvy yet muscular bodies and faces covered in heavy makeup, especially their bright red, glossy lips. 'Sorry, but I'm taking that thing out of here, and you can't stop me.' He said, drawing his blade and rushing at the leader with his sword.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:42 pm

Basic Cutter = 36
Amazon’s Rough Love = 28

He manages to land a strike on the leader of the group. However, he gets caught in a very rough hug by the second girl, “Sorry, but you can’t take the idol of Hera. Only Amazons from our tribe may touch it. From what we’re are told, anyone who isn’t of the tribe will become of it if they violate the taboo. But who cares about that right this second, I’ve been dying for some pleasure.” the brunette said as she smothered him in kisses as she kept up the tight hug. She let him go as she checked on the blonde.

Brin: 23
Amazon 1:8
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:47 pm

Brin was stunned for a second, feeling her lipstick all over his face. He shook it off and attempted a combo of strikes on the girl who had just kissed him.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Blade combo = 24, 53, 20
Amazon’s smothering = 47

Brin manages to get two strikes on the Amazon who caught him before. This time he did see an Amazon attempt time catch him in a hug. “Awww is the little boy afraid to spend some time with my milk filled tits?” the red haired Amazon said, shaking her large and full tits in his direction. 

Brin: 23
Amazon 2:8
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 pm

Brin blushed a little as she shook her giant boobies at him. 'Umm, no thanks.'m fine.' He squeaked out. He put up his shield to try and counter any attacks they might try next.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:02 pm

Shield stance = 12
Amazon’s smother = 52

He managed to take a defensive stance, but is unable to get away as she manages to catch him, forcing his face into her soft tit flesh. “Now I’m not letting go little boy until you either suckle my tit or you tell me something you like.” she said, holding his face hard against her tits.

(It’s a bind until he does one of the two things offered.)

Brin: 21, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Not wanting to spend another long period of time buried in boobs, Brin was a little hesitant, but he decided to tell her what she wanted to hear. 'I really like lipstick. Being kissed with it, teased with it, humiliated with it, having it applied on me or wrote on me, anything with it.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm

Amazon’s lipstick = auto

All three women smiled as the red head released him from her tits. “Let’s show our new toy some love.” the brunette said as all three started to kiss him all over, covering him in lipstick prints. The blonde starts to apply a thick coat onto his lips, the brunette removing his shirt and using her lipstick to draw boobs onto his chest, and the red head wrote on him “Amazon Lipstick Toy.” and “Amazon’s little boy.”

Brin: 17
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Brin could do nothing but moan as the amazons had their way with him and covered him with lipstick. The lipstick boobs were extra humiliating to him as he felt like he was becoming exactly what they wrote on him. He was lost in their teasing and unable to fight back.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Amazon’s teasing = 32

The brunette smiled, noticing his reaction to her teasing. “Seems like you liked the boobs I drew on you. Do you want to have tits like us Amazons? Tell me the truth and maybe you will receive a special gift.” she said, teasing him as she teased his nipples with her fingers. The other two girls were caressing their tits, adding to his humiliation. 

Brin: 15, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Amazon Village
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next