Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Amazon Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:24 pm

Brin blushed, trying his best not to let them get in his head. 'I'm not an Amazon. I'm a guy.' He said, trying to convince them of his masculinity. He tried to focus his mind and ignore their teasing.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 pm

Intense concentration = 75
Amazon’s group hug = 58

Brin attempted to focus, only for it to leave him open for all three women. They were surrounding him as they pulled each other into an intense hug, with Brin in the center. His face crushed within all three sets of boobs. “Just be honest, little boy, you want to be an Amazon like us. Who wouldn’t want to be perfect like us?” the red haired woman teased as they smothered the air out of him.

Brin: 11
Amazon 1:8
Amazon 2:8
Amazon 3:10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 pm

'I... Don't want to be an Amazon...I'm fine as I am.' Brin said, struggling to catch his breath as he once again tried to focus his mind.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Intense concentration = 22
Amazon’s lipstick = 62

He manages to refocuse his willpower a bit, only to be greeted by the sight of the Amazons approaching him with lipstick. “Maybe a little touch up would help you be a little more honest.” the blonde said as the started to write on him again. The red haired girl started to draw a bunch of hearts above his bottom in a lipstick tramp stamp. The blonde wrote on his chest “Sissy Amazon.” The brunette used her lipstick to drawn more on his chest including writing “Boob envy” about his lipstick tits. The three ladies backed off admiring their handiwork. 

Brin: 12
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:47 pm

Brin could do nothing but soak in the feeling of them scribbling all sorts of humiliating and sissy things all over his body, demoralizing him and leaving him at their mercy. He shivered, secretly wanting more.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 pm

Amazon’s sissy fingering = 52

The brunette smiled as she started to use her finger to tease his bottom. “Let’s see how much you like being teased like my girlfriends.” she said as she started to finger his ass, drawing some moans from him as she teased his nipples with her other hand. “How does it feel to get teased like a girl?” she whispered into his ear.

Brin: 10, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:56 pm

'It...feels good.' He moans out, not able to muster the motivation to get away from her teasing finger as she teased his now oddly sensitive nipples.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 pm

Amazon’s sissy fingering = cont

The brunette smiled at his reaction. “You seem to really love being teased like this. Tell you want hun. Give up and we will take you back to our village where we can give you a full makeover. You will become the tribe’s sissy toy. You will get as feminine as us, but you will still be a man. You will get teased like this everyday. You will get to enjoy lipstick from every girl in the tribe. It will be heaven for you.” she said, blowing into his ear as she fingered him deeper then before. The red haired girl came over and started to tease a nipple with her mouth. 

Brin: 8, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:03 pm

Brin wanted so badly to submit to her and make him into exactly what she says, but he still has some semblance of free will left that tells him to try and get away. He weakly struggles against her fingers and tries to wiggle out, before they do exactly what both of them want.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:08 pm

Struggle = 29

His attempts to escape are thwarted when the blond starts to tease his other nipple, increasing the pleasure he is already feeling. “Be true to your heart sweetie. Just ask us to join our tribe.” the brunette said as the other ladies moaned in agreement. 

Brin: 6, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Brin's mind starts to shut off as he feels a powerful orgasm building in his penis. He once again tries to get away, as her fingers hit his prostate and the other two mercilessly tease his nipples.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:16 pm

Struggle = 24

He finally manages to sneak away, his dick close to climax, his nipples covered in their lipstick, and his mind is bad shape. “Maybe our sissy wants to come another way?” the blonde suggested. “Tell us how you want to climax little sissy and we will let you play with our lipstick more.” the red head said, uncapping her lipstick and holding it out for him. 

Brin: 6
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:19 pm

Brin was dangerously close to answering that question, knowing he was a single attack away from telling them exactly that. He weakly picks up his sword and goes for a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:26 pm

Starlight slash = 26
Amazon’s sissy finger fucking = 98 (crit)

He manages to strike the red haired Amazon hard, knocking him to her knees. He is quickly grabbed by the other two women and forced on his hands and knees with his ass presented to the girl he just injured. “Alright little boy. Let’s see if you can get fucked like an amazon.” she said, shoving her hand into his asshole, pumping it back and forth. The force of her fucking seemed to short out his mind as she really went to town. 

Brin: 3, Stun
Amazon 3:6
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Brin moaned as his cock spasmed as she handfucked him. 'oh my gosh. Please, keep going. Cover me in more lipstick and draw on me more.' He said, feeling a sissy load about to come out of him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:35 pm

Amazon’s sissy finger fucking = Cont

The other two girls started to cover the rest of his body in kisses and the other girl shoved her fingers as deep into him as she can. She pumps him hard until he ends up covering the ground in his seed. He starts to pass out as the blonde tells the other two to prepare to bring him back to the village. Everything is then engulfed in darkness as he loses consciousness. 

Brin’s willpower has hit 0
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Brin wakes up what seems like hours later, his dreams filled with all sorts of erotic things. He looks around, wondering where we was, although he already kind of knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 pm

He was laying on some cushions in a hut. Around him he could see Amazons of different shapes and sizes. One woman entered, dressed in various ceremonial garbs. “So this is the one who intruded into our temple. What say you? Why did you violate our laws?” she asked with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 pm

'I was just trying to retrieve an artifact for a job I was hired for.' Brin quickly said, trying to calm the beautiful Amazon woman.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:52 pm

“And you didn’t think that we would mind?” she asked even more annoyed. “What say all of you? Is he guilty?” she asked the other women in the room. Chants of “punish him” quickly answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:58 pm

This was bad. It was clear that there was nothing he could do to change their minds about this issue. All Brin could do was wait and see what exactly they were going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:01 am

“The hunters who caught him had suggested a punishment. He will be brought into the tribe as a lipstick sissy. ‘She’ will serve every woman who wants to use her.” she said, to a rousing cheer from all the woman gathered.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:03 am

Brin tried to struggle as the women nearby grabbed him, but he was far too weak to resist them. All he could do was wait for the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:12 am

He was dragged to another hut. This one was filled with various makeup and other items. “Welcome to my hut, little sissy.” he heard a familiar voice say. It was the red headed hunter from before. She had two other Amazons with her, they both were wearing a lot of makeup and looked a little slutty. “These two are the biggest sluts in the tribe. I asked them to help with your makeover so you could be a big slut too. As of now, these two are going to be your new best friends.” she said as the two gave an ominous giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:16 am

Brin was quickly tied to a chair with pink rope and sat down in front of a large mirror, reflecting his relatively normal current appearance. The two women approached, all sorts of cosmetics in their hands. 'No...Don't-' Was all he managed to say before they got to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Amazon Village
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next