Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Amazon Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:57 pm

Slut eagerly lapped up the cum as the amount of cum in the bowl started to lessen a bit due to his eager slurping. Lia teased his ass with her finger as he kept drinking, noisy slurping coming from the bowl. Eventually, the bowl was finally empty.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:59 pm

All the women looked at Slut, her face now looking like her name sake. The girls around the hall cheered.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:03 pm

Slut laid on the ground, a dazed smile on his face as he laid there, his heavily made up face slathered with sticky semen. He licked a little that was on his lips, basking in the afterglow. The princess cane up to him, her curves jiggling as she had a smile on her red lips. 'Can I have a lipstick kiss?' Slut asked her and the other women, wanting them to kiss and write on him with their lipstick more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:15 pm

The princess pulled him into a sticky lipstick kiss. As the other women started to write possible names on him, each one wanting to be the one to name the village slut. “I welcome you fully into the tribe. Do you have a name you want to use or would you like your princess to pick it for you? Many will still call you Slut, but you need to have a proper name if you will be truly a member of our tribe forever.” she said
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:20 pm

'You can pick my name.' Slut said, blushing as the Amazon princess have him another sticky lipstick kiss, made even sticker by the cun on his lips. He wanted to be the tribe's lipstick slut forever.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:10 pm

“I name you Nia, the younger ‘sister’ of the two biggest sluts in the tribe. You will always have a strapon in your ass. Each slut has a specialty and you will be the biggest anal slut in the tribe. Every woman shall have a taste of your bottom.” The princess said as she used a special lipstick to write permanently on Nia. “Nia, Tribe Anal Slut” right across her lower back. She planted two kisses, one on each side of the writing to make the mark official.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Nia smiled as the princess of the Amazon's wrote his new name on his back with her permanent lipstick. He looked at his two slutty sisters with adoration in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:20 pm

Nia would end up becoming the biggest slut in the history of the tribe. Under the tutelage of ‘her’ new sisters, she would end up pleasuring most of the tribe nightly. She would be used for a toy for a long time, but soon became a real member of the tribe, despite still being a man deep down. She would go on to helping “mother” a new generation of Amazon Daughters. She enjoyed bringing pleasure to her tribe and she loved her princess and later queen with respect and adoration. 

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Amazon Village   Brin vs Amazon Village - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Amazon Village
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4