Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs The Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs The Arena - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:54 pm

"The hot dog challenge is simple." she explained as she took off her top. "You just have to keep your hot dog in my buns," she puffed out her ample bosom to let him know what she was talking about, "for an entire minute without letting out your special condiment all over them."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:59 pm

As she took off her top Test immediately became flush with arousal. As tempting as the offer was he was he was here with someone he was hoping to impress, or at least leave with the impression that he was the kind of level headed person who would make a good disciple. "I'll pay in cash I think." He stammered out, even as his eyes refused to look away from her naked breasts and he began to feel a bit tired and woozy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:04 pm

"Aw, you sure?" she asked as she shook her big breasts enticingly at him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:06 pm

Test began to sway slightly on his feet as the hotdog seller shook her stunning tits before his drooping eyes. His will and energy already drained by the arena, the mere sight of them shaking was enough to send him into a mild, horny trance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:10 pm

"Well, do you want to give it a shot?" she asked him.

Reisen just nervously watched this and wondered fi she should intervene
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:13 pm

In his out of it state, Test could only interpret her question literally. "Yes I would like to give it a shot." He muttered sleepy, Reisen or even what he was hopeing to achieve by it temporarily forgotten.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:16 pm

"Alright!" the woman cheered before she hopped over the counter an got on her knees. "Whenever your ready, just shove your little man in here!" she told him as she held up her boobs
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:18 pm

Test quickly pulled down his pants and stuck his penis between her "buns". Waiting passively to see what she would do next. Looking almost asleep on his feet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 pm

(Will check -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

Test exploded almost as soon as his cock touched her wonderful, warm, and soft, breasts.

"Aw, too bad." the blonde told him with a smile. She then got up and took his entire coin purse. She walked behind the counter and slid him a plate with two hotdogs on it.

Reisen bit her lip as she eyed his exposed and discharged dick.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 pm

Test's near instantaneous orgasm shook him awake. Burning red with embarrassment he quickly pulled up his pants and took the plate of hotdogs without saying a word. Making no mention of his missing coin purse (not that there was enough left in there to be worth arguing over.) He quickly walked back over to Reisen trying to think of what to say in order to stop what just happened from harming her opinion of him. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. It's been a very long and tiring day" He said apologetically, hoping it didn't merely sound like a weak excuse. He offered her a hot dog. Completely oblivious to the obvious symbolism of the act.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:06 pm

"It's... fine." Reisen said as she took the offered hotdog. As she nibbled away at it, her eyes kept darting to Test's pants.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:21 pm

Relived that she wasn't going to hold his moment of weakness against him. Test looked around for a public table, bench, or other place where the two of them could sit down and enjoy their hotdogs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:28 pm

The place was crowded with women who had just watched his defeats fights. Unless Test was willing to get into teasing range, it looked like the pair would have to stand.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Test decided not to risk it. He gave the hotdog a tentative bite to check it's taste before scarfing it down, realizing just how hungry he was. After finishing his meal he attempted to make polite conversation. "So what brings you to this... town?" He asked, hoping that this line of questioning would prove inoffensive.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:35 pm

"I'm just kind of wandering aimlessly." Reisen admitted as she ate her food at a much slower pace. "Signing up for the arena just seemed like a good a way as any to satisfy my... urges."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:41 pm

"Ah, I'm also a wanderer. Although I didn't sign up for the Arena, I just kind woke up here." He waited a moment before asking the big question. "Since we're both wandering perhaps we can travel together? I really meant what I said back at the Arena, there is a great deal I would be willing to do to have you take me on as a disciple." He said his nervousness building to a climax as he awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:01 pm

"You're sure?" Reisen asked nervously. "About traveling with me? Even though I might hypnotize you and force you to do, that?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:08 pm

"Force me to do what?" Test asked, genuinely uncertain what she was referring to. As far as Test is concerned she already proved her good intentions when she agreed to fight him for real at the Arena. "I've already seen what your capable of. And from the moment you agreed to give me a real fight at the Arena I knew you where someone I could trust, and more importantly I knew you where someone I could learn something from. Since we both seem to have problems perhaps we could help each other?" Test's mind was already made, he knew she was much stronger then she thought and while they both might have their moments of weakness, he genuinely believed that they could help each other.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:23 pm

Reisn winced at the amount of trust Test was putting in her. "Al-Alright. Just... promise not to hate me if I lose control of myself?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:32 pm

"Of course I won't hate you." Test replied sounding slightly shocked, he couldn't possibly hold her compulsions against her, especially after all the times he had succumbed to temptation. "Besides, is not one of the duties of a disciple to deal with their teachers idiosyncrasies." He took a moment to kneel before her. "I would like to take this moment to formally pledge myself to your teachings for as long as you will have me." Test beamed with pride, exstatic that he had secured the aid of so able a teacher.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:46 pm

All the women around them began to stare as Test knelt before Reisen. The rabbit woman blushed as she hurriedly pulled him back to his feet. "Okay! Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:50 pm

Test got back to his feet. His face split by a wide grin. "Well, what's next." He asked, ready to go wherever Reisen would lead him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:59 pm

"I... uh, don't really have a plan." Reisen admitted with a shrug. "I kind of wasn't expecting to get a student."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:02 pm

"Well is there anything you were planning to do here before heading on your way? Errands and the like."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Reisen just shook her head. "No, but I also didn't think I'd be... coherent right now, either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs The Arena
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next