Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs The Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs The Arena - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:15 pm

"Well if it's incoherence you seek, we could always look for a tavern." Test wasn't quite sure what her words meant but he did his best to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:17 pm

"No, I..." Reisne began only to cut herself off with a sigh. "You're going to keep playing dumb until I actually rape you, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:27 pm

That finally got through to Test, he'd never been the best at subtlety and now he felt a bit stupid for not realizing what she'd meant sooner. "I wasn't playing dumb." He stammered. "I just misread your words. But you did mention urges and other issues and if there's anything I can do to help, even if it's strange or unsavory, please let me know." He said in a jumble of words. Genuinely overcome with a desire to help. "If you need to get something out of your system I'll just consider it to be part of my training." Test wasn't quit sure what he was volunteering for but he desperately wanted to find a way to help and repay this woman, even if it meant putting his mind and body at risk.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:37 pm

"I... thanks." Reisen said as her face turned bright red. She then kissed himĀ on the cheek and turned away from him. "Let's get out of here, you lovable idiot."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:41 pm

Test accepted her kiss with a slight blushing of the cheeks and his best attempt at stoic silence. He wasn't certain he'd correctly heard her last few words, but whatever she'd said it probably wasn't a big deal. He followed Reisen excited to see where his new found mentor would lead him.

(I hope Test isn't coming across as clingy. The long and the short of it is that he has a lot of reasons to want this to work out and that desire is blinding him to all the potential danger his getting himself into.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 4:07 pm

(No, I think your good. Not sure where to go from here, but your good.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 4:18 pm

(Well I see two ways we could handle this. One would be to RP Test and Reisen's travels together (which I personally think sounds like a lot of fun). If you want to try that but don't want to DM it (which would be understandable as it would likely more resemble an extended PC to PC interaction then the kind of thing that normally gets run here) we could see if someone is willing to serve as DM. Alternatively if you don't want to run it as a full RP we could always brainstorm what the travels and relationship would look like in general terms and call it a day. I am also open to suggestions.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:18 pm

(We could also just call it here. This is a pretty natural stopping point. Although I would have a few questions for you as while this may turn out to just be another bump in the road for Reisen I imagine it would be pretty significant for Test so there's at least a couple of things I'd want to ask you about.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 pm

(Sure, what do you want to know?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:31 pm

(Basically I'm looking for the kinds of things that would inform how Test plays as well as potentially color his future interactions with midara. Does Reisen actually loses control and attack him at some point, and if so is it a regular occurrence or just once or twice? If she does attack him do you imagine he'd develop any weaknesses from it? Do they get much training done or just travel together? If they do train what kind of things does she teach him (and possibly vise versa)? Would they be close or just acquaintance who travel for a while before parting ways? As well as anything else you'd think would be of significance. I'd assume they travel together for a decent length of time, because Test isn't going to leave anytime soon considering how hard he tried to convince her to teach him in the first place.)

(Also sorry for long posts, it's just that these are the kinds of things that help me run an actual character instead of just a collection of stats.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:54 pm

(Yes, Reisen would occasionally lose control, especially after encounters with midara. If he does develop a weakness it would probably be to bunny girls, since I think he's already weak to anything she can do to him? She'd probably teach him some kind of attack he could do without his weapon. They'd be close, with Reisen maybe even being a little clingy.

Eventually, I imagine he would find out she has some... disparaging things tattooed on her body in lipstick. She's had some bad encounters with midara that haven't done her mental state any favors.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:08 pm

(On Test's end he'd certainly be happy to finally have a close friend (he's been traveling alone for quite some time). Him picking up an unarmed move from Reisen makes sense and I have an idea how it would work. He would absolutely be able to sympathise on the subject of bad encounters with midara and would certainly try to find a way to help with any issues on Reisen's part but I'm not sure if he'd be able to offer much more then reassuring words and a shoulder to cry on, although he might be able to provide a self esteem boost as he admires her to no end and would be unafraid to let her know it, especially if she ever seems down on herself. He's also going to have a bone to pick with whichever midara did that to her if he ever runs into them. Also a weakness to bunny girls sounds like a reasonable outcome.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:15 pm

(I've added a weakness to bunny girls and Lunar Takedown to Test's character sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs The Arena   Test vs The Arena - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs The Arena
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18