Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos V. Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:55 pm

Turn pass

Crystal laughs as he didn't struggle at all as she rubbing him in between her asscheeks before she reached in and pulled him out letting him grow "Are you sure about that? you didn't even try to escape!"

Salos-9
Crystal-25
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:56 pm

“Shut up. I’m not your seat, your harem girl, or your princess.” he said as he aimed a fire ball at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:03 pm

Fireball-65(fail)
Smothering kiss-55(fail)

Salos fires his fireball as it flies to the right of Crystal who had tried to dodge as both parties look at each other.

Salos-9
Crystal-25
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:04 pm

“Take this.” he says, throng another fireball.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:11 pm

Fireball-46(success)
Smothering kiss-28(success)

Salos was quick with his follow up as he hit the large woman directly only to be surprised as she smiles at him and walk up to him before grabbing his shirt and pulling him close "Gimme a kiss little boy lemme show you your place" As she pulls him into a intense kiss painting his lips a deep red as she broke the kiss with a loud MWAH. "There's more where that came from darling~"

Salos-6
Crystal-23
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:04 am

“Not yet.” he said as he summoned his bow again.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:10 am

Blazing bullseye-81(fail)
Bbw trample-38(success)
Salos goes to fire his bow but is stopped as Crystal hip checks him, knocking him down on the ground. She starts to step on his crotch, putting a good amount of pressure on it. "Now be a good boy and kiss my foot or I'll crush your little tool here~" she smiles at him looking almost too kind for what she said
Salos-6(downed)
Crystal-23
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:13 am

Salos can’t stop himself from kissing her foot.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:33 am

Turn pass
Bbw trample kiss
Salos kissed her foot which made the large woman smiles as she stepped off him "such a good boy. Are you sure you dont want to be my part of my harem you'd fit in so well."
Salos-4(charm)
Crystal-23
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:34 am

“You already turned me into a BBW princess........” he said in a voice that was a mixture of shame and desire.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:40 am

Turn pass
Smothering kiss auto
Salos stands with shame before he's suddenly pulled into a deep kiss with crystal "no darling you were a bbw Queen." Salos felt his will break as he kisses her back and smiles "If you'd like i can make you one again, just like my harem girl did to you."

Salos has been defeated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 11:43 am

“You could?” he asked lost in desire.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:20 pm

Crystal nods as she motion to the throne "I'll even bring my harem girl if you'd like me to." Salos could feel his body get bigger and his clothes turn to a dress in his favorite color, his face felt heavy with makeup as he got close to the throne he saw his make up
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:54 pm

Salos sat on the throne in a fancy purple dress that highlighted the curves ‘she’ had.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:55 pm

Crystal smiles as she kneels and begins to massage Salos's foot as she looks up "Would you like your harem queen Sally?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:57 pm

“Yes.” she says, lost in the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:01 pm

Crystal smiles as she snaps and Salos is surrounded by harem women who rub massage and kiss her but she also notices behind Crystal was a soaking wet Charlie with no clothes "Um Mistress you kinda called me while i was bathing...I lost my clothes now..." She turns around and squeaks before trying to hide herself "And you called me while you had someone here!!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Sally couldn’t help but smile at both being pampered by the other girls and by the new arrival.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:17 pm

Crystal pulls Charlie over and snaps dressing her in a harem dancer outfit and spanking her "Now go show your queen a nice dance darling." As She does Charlie nods and begins to do a seductive dance while the harem girls get more lewd kissing and sucking on Sally's breasts and licking her honeypot Sally could do nothing but moan
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:43 pm

Sally seemed to feel good, having someone suckling in her tits as she enjoyed the dance.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 1:51 pm

Crystal smiles and walks to her lamp before going inside it "My harem girls will care for you just ask for anything darling. I'm going to go and relax~" with that all the girls converge to sally and kneel waiting for her command Charlie kneels right in the middle smiling "Hi again queen Sally been a while since i saw you like this~"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 2:13 pm

“Hello my pet. You may dance for me while my harem girls pleasure me, especially my tits.” she said with an air of authority.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Charlie nods and backs away beginning to seductivly dance for Sally making sure to show her breasts and ass to her while two harem girls begin to kiss and suckle on her breast while two others rub and kiss her feet the final harem girl kneels and licks her pussy. Sally would spend the week as a queen her harem doing anything she told them too and by the end Charlie and Salos walk out of the ruins Charlie and him covered in kiss and Salos holding a small replica lamp "Well i guess you got to meet my mistress after all Salos...I had a lot of fun this week!" The two would return to town to get clean and rest a small note with Salos "Enjoy your new look as a queen darling. Love Mistress Crystal" And a small kiss mark on the corner. Salos looked with the note and saw she had given him the dress and a makeup kit so he could dress up as queen sally anytime as well as a small drink the would turn him to a BBW
The End

Salos gained new summon -Crystal
Salos gained 2 items-Queen's dress, BBW potion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos V. Crystal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3