Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. The Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Kong had been invited to participate in a gladiatorial challenge at a grand arena. Drawn in by the opportunity to show off his skills and face multiple worthy foes he'd accepted. As he entered the arena proper he was surprised to find that the audience consisted entirely of beautiful women, packing the stands from end to end.

"Here we have a new contestant. Kong the martial arts master. Will he be the first man to overcome the Arena's challenge?" A female announcer said above the growing roar of the crowd.

"We'll have to see how he handles his first opponent, the Mistress of the Ring. You all know her well, give it up for the Boxing Babe." At the announcers words the audience began a frenzy of clapping and shouting as a curvy blonde wearing a skimpy bikini, a pair of boxing gloves, and nothing else entered the arena. The Boxing Babe blew several kisses to the audience before giving Kong a charming smile. "I hope your ready darling cause I won't be holding back." She said with a laugh as she adopted a fighting stance that showed off her body.

Kong: 30 Willpower
The Boxing Babe: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 3:42 pm

Kong blushed at his opponent's skimpy attire, but quickly shook it off.

"Neither will I." he said as hand began to glow with a soft blue light and he charged toward her.

(Force Palm)

(Friendly reminder that, for balance reasons, Characters can't get new weaknesses in the middle of their arena run.)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:03 pm

(Force Palm -roll 50- Success)
(Crotch Counter -roll 10- Success)

Kong was able to smack his foe right across the face only for her to grab his arm with a gloved hand and force his hand down into her bikini bottom. His hand rubbing against her smooth skin and and warm body. "Why hit me I'm the face when there's so many more fun places you could be smacking me." She taunted before Kong was able to get his arm free.

Kong: 26 Willpower
The Boxing Babe: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:06 pm

Kong stammered as she forced him to grope her perfect body. "I, um, I was led to believe this was a fight, and not foreplay?"

Blushing fiercely, the martial artist backed off and tried to compose himself.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:10 pm

(Fine Your Center -Auto- Success)
(Lip Smack -roll 79- Fail)

"Is there really a difference." The blonde replied as she blew him a kiss.

Kong: 27 Willpower + Deep Breathing

Last edited by Present on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:11 pm

(Find Your Center is an Auto success)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:14 pm

(My mistake. Misread the ability. Fixed it.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:19 pm

"Um, I think so?" Kong said uncertainly. This woman was really messing with his head.

He then thrust his palm toward her and launched an blast of energy at her.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:22 pm

(Ki Shot -roll 81- Fail)
(Body Bob 'n Weave -Auto-)

The Boxing Babe twirled out of the way of the blast, showing off her assets and avoiding damage in one smooth motion. "What's wrong. Scared to come close?" She taunted.

Kong: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:26 pm

"No, just..." Kong trailed off before his shook his head. Fight now, get flustered later.

With fingers extended, he rushed in to strike her with a rapid series of blows.

(Swarming Sting)

Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:34 pm

(Swarming Sting -roll 7, 7, 49, 14- 2 Crit Fails, 1 Fail, 1 Success)
(Rope-'n-Dope -roll 10- Success)

Kong's first blow hit, but the Boxing Babe ably blocked the other three before pinning him against the wall and begining to pepper his face with kisses, one of her thighs briefly teasing his crotch. "Those are some strong fingers you got, maybe I'll be able to put them to better use later." She teased as she released him.

Kong: 21 Willpower
The Boxing Babe: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Kong stumbled forward when she let him go. This kind of thing wasn't what he was expecting when he signed up to fight in this 'arena', and it was constantly throwing him off of his game.

After he took a few moments to steady himself, he once again surrounded his hand in ki. This time, he tried to slam his hand into her gut.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:41 pm

(Force Palm -roll 44- Success)
(Lip Smack -roll 91- Crit Fail)

Kong managed to successfully land his ki powered blow right into the center of her torso. Sending her stumbling away with a pained grimace on her face. "That wasn't very nice of you." The Boxing Babe said with a pout.

The Boxing Babe: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:44 pm

"We're fighting, remember?" Kong answered as he followed up his attack with another ki blast.

(Ki Shot)

Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:49 pm

(Ki Blast -roll 94- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

"Well that's no excuse to be-" she said before being cut off by Kong's ki blast knocking her off her feet.

The Boxing Babe: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:50 pm

Kong didn't waste time, and fired another ki blast in hopes of hitting her as she tried to get back up.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:55 pm

(Ki Shot -roll 61- Fail)
(Body Bob 'n Weave -Auto- Success)

Kong's second shot missed as she quickly got to her feet. "If you keep being so rude I just might have to teach you a lesson." She said. Bouncing her barely covered breasts at him with a sly smile on her face.

Kong: 19 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:59 pm

Admittedly curious about what kind of 'lesson' she would try to teach him. Kong shifted in stance meant for evasion.

(Swallow Stance) (Which is an Auto-success. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:02 pm

(Swallow Stance -Auto- Success) (I don't blame you for reminding me. I have a bad habit of missing things like that.)
(Lip Smack -roll 18, 61 Fail)

The Boxing Babe blew a kiss at Kong to no avail.

Kong: 19 Willpower + Swallow Stance 1/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:04 pm

Now that he was ready to dodge whatever she threw at him, Kong took a moment to take a deep breath and centered himself again.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:23 pm

(Find Your Center -Auto-)
(Basic Attack -roll 74, 30- Success)

Despite Kong's evasive stance his opponent was able to pull him in for a passionate kiss, ending his meditation early.

Kong: 19 Willpower + Swallow Stance 2/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Kong pushed her away and completely focused on dodging her next attack.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:28 pm

(Turn Skip)
(Basic Attack -roll 89, 50- Crit Fail)

"Come on, hold still and let me kiss you." The Boxing Babe said in annoyance as she chased after Kong, eventually tripping over her own feet.

Kong: 19 Willpower + Swallow Stance 3/3
The Boxing Babe: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:30 pm

"No." Was all Kong replied before he took a deep breath.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
Present

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 5:34 pm

(Fine Your Center -Auto-)
(Lip Smack -roll 59- Fail)

She stamped her foot in frustration as Kong continued to evade her. "If your not going to fight me why come here." She asked.

Kong: 20 Willpower + Deep Breathing
The Boxing Babe: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kong Vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. The Arena   Kong Vs. The Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. The Arena
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next