Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toralia, the experimenting midara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Toralia, the experimenting midara Empty
PostSubject: Toralia, the experimenting midara   Toralia, the experimenting midara EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 9:35 am

(As usual, this character is free to use by absolutely anyone, and the art ain't mine)

Appearance :
Spoiler:

Description:
Toralia is a very special kind of Midara, only heard of in myth and drunken tales... One that can't use magic. Period. Whereas almost every other one of her kind knows some form of magical tempation, combat, hypnosis, charm, or any kind of supernatural aspect that makes Midara such a widespread nuisance accross the lands, she was born with absolutely nothing of the sort.

Instead, she's an absolute natural at electronics, engineering, chemistry, and physics. Far from being an underdog despite her inability to channel magic, Toralia instead became one of the few Midara to successfully integrate advanced human tech into her combat style, and even archmages are unable to sense her as a Midara. Using this advantage and her wits, Toralia infiltrates human metropolises to test her creations on anyone, from regular citizens, armed mercenaries, people of high will, to adventurers, in hopes of collecting enough data to improve them all, and one day return to her kin to grant them all the gift of technology.
...Don't ask her how she managed to stay bellow notice despite only ever wearing a labcoat a little else, though.

Moveset:

|Passive| Taking Notes - "Lemme see... Hm, (Name), adventurer, according to my intel, and a good educated guess, you've lil' ol' thing for... Oho, oh myyy~.": Toralia is good at analyzing anything, including people, which combined with her ability to waltz in human territory without trouble to inform herself, makes it hard to hide anything from her
-The DM can play Toralia as if she knew one of the player's weaknesses from the start of the battle. If the target already has a trait that makes them reveal a weakness at the start of battle, then she simply knows that weakness.

|Passive| Data Gathering - "Don't worry, i'll have you all figured out in a flash!": Fighting Toralia for an extended period of time is risky, considering she is worryingly good at picking up what makes someone tick.
-Some of her attacks grant her Data, while others consume Data in order to be used. If the DM prefers it, Toralia can start with some Data already.

|Passive| Focused Mind - "It'll take more than this to get me to slip up, i fear." Toralia is quite used to having to keep her entire focus on a single thing, and as such, it's quite difficult to cause her to lose sight of the situation. At best, you can interrupt her train of thought.
Whenever Toralia has Data, she is immune to Disadvantage. Any attack that would inflict Disadvantage on her causes her to lose 2 Data instead.

Captivating Touch - "Hm? Something wrong? It's hard to focus with how little i'm wearing, you say, huh~. Don't worry, i've got a device for that, you'll focus alright~.":Toralia puts on a pair of gloves with a curious, circuit-like filigree on them, places her hands on both sides of her target's head, and either pulls them in a deep kiss, or forces them to stare at a part of her body, depending on what would be most effective. As she does, her gloves pulse brainwaves into her target's head, causing them to focus vividly on what she's doing or showing to them in an almost hypnotic manner
-1WP, may cause disadvantage, grants Toralia 1 Data.

Physical Examination - "If you'll excuse me-- No, it's okay, relax! Unwind a little, sheesh~...": Using her own lotion formula, Toralia gives a nice long massage to her target, causing them to relax and drop their guard, while she takes the opportunity to takes some mental notes of their body and reactions.
-No damage. Grants Toralia 1 Data, and has a chance to cause Defense Down and another chance to inflict Attack Down.

Data Collection - "Hmm... Mhm.": Toralia actually quits goofing around and examines her target fully, without any attempts at being lewd or playful. It won't last.
-Grants her 2 Data and does absolutely nothing else.

Field Work - "Okay, okay, i might have to collect a sample... Oh, i can't contaminate it, so i've got some nice gloves!": Toralia teases her target's crotch, using one of multiple pair of gloves, either soft, silky gloves, silicon gloves covered in slippery lotion, or vibrating gloves.
-Deals 2WP, and has a one in three chance to give her 1 Data

Interrogate - "Alright, i'll just ask you directly-- Oh, shh sh shh... No need to speak, as long as you want to give in even slightly, your body will tell me everything.": Toralia grabs her targets, holds them nice and close, squishing her body against them, and begins to shower their face with kisses. It's possible to just play it cool, but your body will often betray your thoughts.
-Bind, 1WP/Turn, 50% per turn in the bind to grant her 1 Data

Pheromone Formula - "Hey, could you take a deep breath for me? Eh? You're head's getting all fuzzy? Don't worry about it.": Toralia has patented multiple aphrodisiac and psychoactive compounds, and always sprays herself with a delightful cocktail of them as part of her morning routine. Thankfully for her, it's a formula that doesn't work on midara.
Deals no damage, but roll for all of the following status effects: Defense Down, Stun, Arousal (1WP/Turn for two turns) Unaware (Next attack on player autohits), Stagger (If the player misses next turn, the miss becomes a crit-fail) and Delusion (Must request something). Costs 2 Data, and Toralia gets inflicted with Defense Down for two turns because of how close she had to be to do this.

Scientific Method - "I have an Hypothesis, now to Experiment for Results... Rub rub rub rub~" Once she believes she knows enough, Toralia will use her body to make absolutely sure she got it right. She'll try to use what she knows, but if she's not sure, she's pretty confident in her cleavage or thighs and will give her target's lenght (or head, if her target happens to not be male) a nice trip between either of those.
-3WP + Weaknesses, higher chance to crit that other attacks. 2 Data cost.

Welcome To Paradise - "The EDEN VR headset scans the user's brain before activating, so it always knows what to show. Enjoooy~!": Toralia forces a VR headset on her target's head, pushes them down on a nearby table/surface, strips them while they are stunned, and shoves a onahole/fleshlight(M) or vibrator(F) in their hand. The headset displays the target's deepest sexual fantasy, which causes them to be unable to resist using the toy in their hand. There is a very small mind control effect to it, but it's mostly the target's own arousal doing the work... As long as they don't indulge too much.
-Bind, 2WP/Turn + Weakness effects. Failing 4 (or 5, DM's choice) struggle rolls while in this bind leads to an instant loss as the player completely gives in to the fantasy. Requires 3 Data to start. (Creator's note: I'd recommend not spamming this too much as a DM, as this is a really strong attack.)

Data Dump - "Oh. Oops. I ran out of data storage, guess i'll have to get rid of it... Right into your brain~!": Toralia holds a weird, flash-drive like device straight to her target's forehead... And their mind suddenly flashes with every fantasy, sexual encounter, lewd picture, video, show or suggestion they have ever been through in their life, all in a split second. The intensity of that sudden flash varies with the amount of data collected
-Uses all her current data. 1WP per data used.

|Finisher| Akashic Record - "Well, that's all i needed to know. Have a nice day convulsing with pleasure in a puddle of your juices, it was genuinely nice to meet you!": When her target is on the end of their rope, still fighting despite victory being impossible, that's when she understand everything she needs to about them, and she commits it all to memory.
-Gain 99 Data. Followed up by Data Dump next turn. Only usable when she has at least 4 Data, her target has three different negative status effects on them and less than 8WP (4WP if Toralia isn't the only enemy)

Okay, i won't lie, i've got no idea if this one is too weak or if she is absolutely gonna destroy her opponents. I just hope i haven't been too confusing in wording her attacks (Everything but what's in italics is flavor text) and that her Data mechanics isn't too annoying to keep track of. As usual, i recommend adjusting the damage based on what you believe to be balanced, and to go wild with Free Attacks.

herwillingslave, SoloWingPixy, BurningVulcan and Biscuits_Man like this post

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Toralia, the experimenting midara   Toralia, the experimenting midara EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 12:29 am

I love this immensely and want to fight her

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Toralia, the experimenting midara   Toralia, the experimenting midara EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:13 am

I'm taking a break from DMing RPs, so you may want to ask someone else to do it for you, but feel free!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toralia, the experimenting midara   Toralia, the experimenting midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Toralia, the experimenting midara
Page 1 of 1