Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:14 pm

"I suppose." Gilder said with a blush. "I guess I just don't want to disappoint such a lovely woman."

He then backed away from Vanessa and fired a simple bolt of Love Magic at her.

(Gilder: Arcane Blast on Vanessa)
(Fire Spirit: Basic Attack on Basic Bunny Girl)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:24 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 52- Success, Status -roll 58- Success)
(Witches Kiss -roll 23- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 42- Success)
(Bunny Kiss -roll 62- Success)

Gilder landed his bolt head on, stopping the witch in her tracks. The other bunny girl hopped over to him, barely dodging another fire ball in the process and pulled him into a eagre kiss. "Please tell your friend to stop attacking me. I don't do well with fire." She begged as she pulled away.

Gilder: 17 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed
Vanessa: 13 Stamina + Lucky + Charmed
Fire Spirit: 5 Stamina
Basic Bunny Girl: 1.5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:28 pm

"Alright." Gilder said absently as he put himself between the bunny girl and his familiar. He then fired off two weak spells at her as his familiar switched targets.

(Gilder: Quick Cast on Basic Bunny Girl)
(Fire Spirit: Basic Attack on Vanessa)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:40 pm

(Quick Cast -roll 51, 54- 1 Fail, 1 Success)
(Out of a Hat -roll 21- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 36- Success)
(Tail Tag -roll 65- Fail)

"Thanks." The bunny girl said with a smile. Seemingly not noticing the magic bolts Gilder threw at her of the way the Fire Spirit immediately switched targets.

Vanessa: 11 Stamina + Lucky
Basic Bunny Girl: 0.5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:42 pm

"Think nothing of it." Gilder said as he sent s burst of Love Magic in hopes of taking her out as painlessly as possible.

(Gilder: Arcane Blast on Basic Bunny Girl)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:48 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 68- Success)
(Out of a Hat -roll 95- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 21- Fail)

As Gilder struck the bunny girl with a bolt of Love Magic she collapsed to the ground with a hand between her legs as she began to furiously masturbate, letting out a loud moan as she did so. "This Fire Spirit of yours is very strong." Vanessa said as she dodged another attack. "I wonder what it will turn into."

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 pm

"If it even turns into anything." Gilder said, distracted by the sight of the bunny girl pleasuring herself. "We don't know if this will actually trigger the change or not."

(Gilder: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 8:56 pm

(Pass)
(Witches Kiss -roll 41- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 60- Success)

"I'll do my best." Said Vanessa hopefully as she continued to dodge and weave. The downed bunny girl reached her free hand out toward Gilder. "Please. I need you." She panted, her voice filled with longing.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:00 pm

"I feel as if I made a horrible mistake." Gilder said as he turned away from the desperate bunny girl and sent two weak spells at the witch.

(Gilder: Quick Cast on Vanessa)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:05 pm

(Quick Cast -roll 94, 67- 1 Crit Fail, 1 Crit Success)
(Stunned)
(Basic Attack -roll 70- Success)

"Why's that? Vanessa sked before being stunned by both a fireball and a magic blast. The size of the blast rocked Gilder a little as well. The sounds of battle failed to drown out the moans if the bunny girl.

Gilder: 16 Willpower + Unlucky + Charmed
Vanessa: 8.5 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:10 pm

"I know from experience how Hare Girls can get when, uh, in the mood." Gilder as he waved away the dust from the magical explosion. "I'm assuming Bunny Girls act similarly."

He then sent the weakest spell he possibly could at Venessa, unsure how well she was adter taking the repeated combo attacks.

(Gilder: Basic Attack on Vanessa)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:16 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 6- Success)
(Witches Kiss -roll 57- Success Status -roll 34- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 4- Success)

Vanessa powered through both his and his spirit's attacks and pulled him into another spellbinding kiss. "Well why don't you go help her." Vanessa suggested. "I don't mind." As her magic kiss filled him with supernatural arousal Gilder began to find the idea tempting.

Gilder: 13 Willpower + Unlucky + Fascinating
Vanessa: 6.5 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:18 pm

"I... I probably should." Gilder admitted absently. As he turned to the the defeated bunny girl , a part of his mind was yelling at him that this was a bad idea.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:24 pm

(Will Check -roll 65- Fail)
(Out of a Hat -roll 29- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 74- Success)

"It would be very kind of you." Vanessa said before being forced away by Gilder's familiar. The downed bunny girl locked eyes with Gilder and gave him a look of desperate need as she continued to shake on the ground and pleasure herself.

Gilder: 13 Willpower + Unlucky + Fascinated
Vanessa: 5.5 Stamina + Lucky
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:25 pm

Gilder's mind continued to yell at him as his body lowered to relieve the bunny girl.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:36 pm

(Will Check -roll 97- Fail)
(Dispel -roll 68- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 41- Fail)

Gilder lay down beside the bunny girl and she immediately wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into a passionate kiss. One of her hands desperately trying to pull down his pants. "As for your friend, I don't want to banish them cause we want to see if they transform. So let's just have then hold still instead." Vanessa said and with a snap of her fingers she manifested some shadowy chains which held the Fire Spirit in place.

Gilder: 13 Willpower + Unlucky + Fascinated + Bound
Vanessa: 5.5 Stamina + Lucky
Fire Spirit: 5 Stamina + Stunned 0/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Something about this wasn't right, but Gilder's lust addled mind couldn't figure out what.

(Gilder: Struggle)
(Fire Spirit: Pass due to Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:43 pm

(Will Check -roll 58- Success)
(Struggle -roll 76- Success)

Gilder managed to come to his senses and push the bunny girl away. The defeated look she gave him as he pulled away was nothing short of devastating. "Please." She begged "Please, just for a little while."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:46 pm

"After I finish with your friend." Gilder told her sympathetically. He then turned to Vanessa and pointed his staff at her. "Shall we continue?"

(Gilder: Arcane Blast on Venessa)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:53 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 62- Success, Status -roll 78- Success)
(Bunny Kiss -roll 15- Crit Fail)
(Stunned)

Gilder landed another bolt of Love Magic before Vanessa pulled him into a kiss. "Do you promise to do us both if I give up now?" She asked as she pulled away, clearly worked up herself.

Gilder: 13 Willpower + Unlucky
Vanessa: 3.5 Stamina + Lucky + Charmed
Fire Spirit: 5 Stamina + Stunned 1/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:56 pm

"I can try." Gilder replied with a blush.

(Gilder: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 9:58 pm

(Pass)
(Pass)
(Stunned)

"Her first then." Vanessa said, giving him a quick kiss on the nose and letting him go.

(Vanessa has surrendered.)
(Do you want me to roll for taint normally or to just evolve the Fire Spirit)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 10:03 pm

(Roll normally. One roll for winning against a magic based midara. If it doesn't transform, then they can maybe do a round two with the Fire Spirit sitting on the sidelines?)

Gilder tried to steel his nerves as he slid off his pants. He then lowered himself down and tried to insert his manhood into the desperate bunny girl
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 10:07 pm

(Ok)

The bunny girl was quick to help him guide it in. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you." She cried. I don't know what you did but I've never felt this horny." The bunny girl began to thrust against him as quickly as she could, desperate for pleasure and satisfaction.

(Magic Taint Roll: Quick Cast gains 71 corruption.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 10:11 pm

"Ah, never been, uh, on the, receiving, ah, end of, uh, Love Magic, ah, before?" Gilder moaned as he struggled to keep up with the bunny girl's eager pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch   Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Bunny Witch
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next