Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch Empty
PostSubject: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 11:26 am

Tasha was having a simple, easy day today. Her journal had outlined a few herbs and other plants she needed for her witchcraft, and so she was taking a stroll through some woods in search of them. The local apothecary was even kind enough to show her the way to this forest and let her know how to find the materials she sought. However, he also gave her a warning.

He said that he gave someone else the same directions to another visitor earlier that morning. That someone looked like a Midara, a bunny girl in a witch's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 1:50 pm

“Another witch huh? Well, I guess we’ll have a magical time if we cross paths. Kekeke~” Tasha replied to the apothecary, laughing at her own word play with her attempt at a crackling laugh, something she had not perfected so it was more of a giggle. Thanking them for the guidance, Tasha took off as fast as her little legs could take her to go gather the supplies she needed for her witchcraft.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 2:36 pm

The forest was tranquil, verdant, full of life. The weather was perfect, and there were deer, birds, rabbits, and more around every corner of the woods. Tasha was able to find all of the supplies she sought and she found them in abundance. However, there weren't any signs of a fellow witch just yet. It was hard to say where they could be, or where they could have gone.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 2:45 pm

Tasha gathered up all the supplies she needed, and some more, stuffing them all into the container she had made her hat to be. While she was interest into meeting this other witch, she wasn’t planning on wandering around to find them. However, since she was told that it was a bunny girl, she did check out any rabbit she spotted. If she herself could turn herself into a cat, she assumed it would be child play for a bunny girl to transform themself into a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 2:55 pm

Any rabbits that Tasha would approach would, predictably, run away from her. After a few minutes of chasing them through the woods, they actually guided her to a tree stump in the middle of a clearing. Sitting on that stump and petting a rabbit sitting in her lap was a sexy bunny girl whose long legs weren't that much shorter than Tasha herself. She wore a witch's hat much like Tasha's, as well as sensual nylon stockings and a corset that made her look like a performer or stage magician. She noticed the other magical lady instantly. "Hello! Here to play with the rabbits? Well, you're scaring them, can't you see? You need to be nicer with them." The Bunny Witch told Tasha as she let the rabbit in her lap run free.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:13 pm

“Nope, I wasn’t playing with them, I was following them to find you, just as I planned. Kekeke~” Tasha proudly exclaimed, before quickly adding, “And if I was playing with them, I could of totally caught them.” She then began examining the other witch, walking circles around her. “You got the right hat, but what’s with the rest of the outfit?” She commented, “You look less witchy and more… clowny? No, that’s not the correct word. You look more like a performer than a witch.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:23 pm

"Oh, you came looking for me? I'm flattered, but still, it's not nice to scare the rabbits." The bunny girl replied before standing up, and she stood nearly a foot and a half above Tasha. She looked back at the tiny witch and returned her inquisitive look, trying to assess her. "I'm not a clown! I can assure you, I AM a witch. Just a witch who also likes to have fun with her magic. I could... 'demonstrate' some of my spells for you, if you're not too shy." The Midara teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:31 pm

“Do you mean an actual demonstration, or a demonstration through a duel?” The tiny witch asked the taller witch, “Either way, I accept your proposal. It’s not often witches like us, or should I say me and maybe you, get to test out our spells on each other.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:36 pm

"A demonstration through a duel sounds like fun! And, I will prove I'm a witch to you by besting you with my magic." The bunny girl hopped up and down in excitement, always happy to get the chance to go all-out on an adventurer. "And, since I'm the sweetest witch you'll ever meet, I'll let you go first~" the tall witch leaned down to Tasha's level and gave her a flirty wink, a hint at how seductive her magic would be.

Tasha: 30 Willpower
Bunny Witch: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:42 pm

Bestow Curse - Shrinkify

“You best not be underestimating me because of my size,” Tasha declared before she started chanting an incantation, “I would tell you to see how much power a tiny person can pack, but you should be the one telling me that soon. Kekeke~”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:49 pm

Shrinkify (25,83) Fail
Lucky Rub (99) Crit Fail

"Oh, don't worry, I won't go easy on you, sweetie. And before it's over, you won't want me to." The bunny said ominously before hopping back and avoiding Tasha's hex, she remained in her normal size but then stumbled and slipped onto the ground. Shouldn't rabbits be quicker on their feet than that?

Bunny Witch: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 3:55 pm

Witch’s Bolt - Heavify

“I guess those legs of your are really just for show,” The tiny witch taunted as dark energy started crackling around her hand before what looked like a bolt of black lightning jumped out of it and towards the bunny witch, “Allow me to make sure you are more steady on your feet next time.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:08 pm

Witch's Bolt - Heavify (Auto)
Witch's Kiss (35,98) Fail

The bunny girl was surprised to feel that her normal agile and perfect legs felt heavier than ever before, and the bolt of magic definitely stung. "You're a cheeky one, now I'll really have to punish you and show you what I can do. As soon as this spell wears off." The Midara groaned as she stood up unsteadily.

Bunny Witch: 29 Stamina, Heavify
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:13 pm

Basic Attack

“Kekeke~ You think my magic is just going to wear off like that? Aren’t you a silly rabbit?” Tasha teased as she prepared more dark energy in her hand just as she had done before, besides excluding a curse, “That won’t wear off until I let it or make a mistake, but since we are demonstrating our abilities, I’ll remove it for you if you beg for it.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:18 pm

Basic Attack (86) Crit Success

The Bunny Witch huffed at Tasha's mocking, but she couldn't deny how effective the curse on her was. She'd normally be able to easily hop out of the way, but she instead was barely able to move and got hit by the magic again. She winced in pain and decided to sacrifice a little pride for future benefit. "Could you please remove your curse, cutie? I'll reward you if you do." The bunny girl requested with her most adorable eyes.

Bunny Witch: 28 Stamina, Heavify
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:21 pm

Exploding Hex

“Well, since I’m a merciful superior witch, I’ll help you out,” Tasha said before she started another incantation, “But be careful what you wish for. Kekeke~”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:26 pm

Exploding Hex (97) Crit Fail
Bunny Kiss (Auto)

As Tasha weaved her spell, she made a slight error. She detonated some of her own energy instead of the other witch's, and that sent her flying right into the bunny girl's arms. "Aw, thank you, cutie! Now, let's have some real fun together!" The performer playfully rubbed her nose against Tasha's and then pecked her on the lips, sending a subtle wave of love magic into her body.

Tasha: 28 Willpower, Charmed
Bunny Witch: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:42 pm

Basic Attack

“Y-Yep, I totally meant to do that for you,” Tasha claimed, a stutter in the witch’s voice revealing that she didn’t mean to do that, as her face turned a hue of red. While she could immediately try to inflict another curse onto the bunny, the tiny witch decided to let the bunny show off some of her skills at well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:00 pm

Basic Attack (45) Fail
Witch's Kiss (51) Fail

Tasha couldn't even launch a simple attack, as she saw the bunny's lips suddenly glow an alluring pink color and close in for another kiss. The shorter spellcaster struggled away before she could get smooched again, causing the Midara to pout her lips in disappointment.

Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:09 pm

Bestow Curse - Shrinkify

Already going against her previous thoughts, Tasha decided that the bunny could still show off her skills, just on a smaller scale on. As she backed away from the bunny, she started spouting out an incantation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:31 pm

Shrinkify (19,55) Fail
Out of the Hat (84) Success

The Bunny Witch just smiled and bounced away from Tasha's magic, and then she took off her hat and reached into it to pull out... another bunny girl! This one was wearing an outfit much like the witch, minus the hat. "Tada! Now you can have twice as much fun with us!" The Midara cheered as both of the rabbits got ready to hop into action.

Bunny Girl: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:38 pm

Witch’s Bolt - Frogification targeting Bunny Girl

“Oh, will I now? I have something else in mind. Kekeke~,” The tiny witch replied with a crackled laugh as more dark energy formed in her hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:46 pm

Witch's Bolt (27) Fail
Bunny's Kiss (18) Success
Tail Tag (24) Success

Tasha started forming her magic, but she simply took too long and both of the sexy bunnies hopped to her before she could finish. "Mmmm..." The Witch leaned in and granted the short girl another sweet kiss. "..mmwah~" and then, the magician held her in place so the normal bunny girl could rub her soft butt against their opponent and make her seriously consider the appeal of sexy bunny girls like these too.

Tasha: 22 Willpower, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:50 pm

Bestow Curse - Shrinkify targeting Bunny Girl

The tiny witch tried to squirm her way out of the other witch’s hold and retreat, hoping to by enough time to say an incantation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:55 pm

Shrinkify (5,24) Success
Witch's Kiss (90) Crit Success
Pass

Tasha finally managed to take the second bunny girl down to size, but then she felt the Bunny Witch's hands on her shoulders. She was turned around, and by the time she saw those magical lips coming in for a kiss, it was too late. She was left accepting a breathtaking liplock that was positively laced with love magic, and by the time their lips parted, the short curse-slinger had a deep crush on her rival witch.

Tasha: 19 Willpower, Stunned, Fascinated

(Awful luck for Tasha's debut, want me to show some mercy?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next