Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daybreaker

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 6:49 pm

Stunned

Catching her breath, the little witch was completely enamored by the taller witch, shyly trying to hide her needy ogling of her body.

Luck is luck, so I’m willing to just let it go on with how it is going, but if you want to show mercy, you can
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 6:54 pm

Stunned
Lucky Offering (35) Fail
Tail Tag (30) Success

The Bunny Witch giggled at Tasha's newfound longing, and she sat down on the same tree stump and made a show of herself crossing her legs to tempt her. The Bunny Girl playfully bumped her hips against the short witch as she walked by her to rejoin the Midara.

Tasha: 17 Willpower, Fascinated
Bunny Witch: 28 Stamina
Bunny Girl: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 6:59 pm

Witch’s Bolt - Heavify on Bunny Girl

Tasha continued trying to hide her staring at the bunny witch and her tempting body as dark energy crackled around her hand again, but it was unknown to even her if she was going to use it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:02 pm

Struggle (69) Fail
Lucky Offering (71) Fail
Basic Attack (60) Success

Unfortunately, the more Tasha tried to hide her gawking, the more provocative of a show the Bunny Witch put on for her. And, she was joined by her assistant, both bunnies sat down and posed, stretched, and displayed their erotic legs for their audience. A silent invitation to come closer and start enjoying herself.

Tasha: 15 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:07 pm

Bestow Curse - Shrinkify on Bunny Girl

Tasha began to slowly approach the pair. She tried to open her mouth to say an incantation, but she wasn’t sure that she wouldn’t be begging for some pleasure instead.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:13 pm

Struggle (21) Fail
Lucky Offering (97) Crit Fail
Bunny Kiss (55) Fail

The Bunny Witch laughed at Tasha's complete fixation and was about to reward her obedience with something special, one of her most favorite magical spells. However, as she lifted up one of her perfect feet, she lost her balance and fell off of the tree stump. The sound of her hitting the dirt and yelping in pain snapped Tasha out of her trance at last. "Owww! And, I really wanted to use that spell, too!" The Midara complained.

Tasha: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:19 pm

Witch’s Bolt - Heavify targeting Bunny Witch

Snapping out of her shy daze, the tiny witch’s face became even more red as she recalled her timidness during her daze. While she had been taking the approach of getting rid of the partner first, now knowing what the bunny witch could do, Tasha tried to stop her dead in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:25 pm

Witch's Bolt (45) Fail
Lucky Rub (76) Success
Tail Tag (70) Success

Tasha was about to cast her spell, but her concentration was completely shattered by feeling something incredibly soft and smooth in her underwear. It rubbed against her womanhood for a good second before going away, and looking to the Bunny Witch revealed that she used a portal to slip her foot right into Tasha's crotch. "Just wanted to rub a little luck off on you, since you'll need it if you want to keep up with me~" she teased. And before the tiny witch could respond, she got another playful booty bump from the normal bunny girl.

Tasha: 11 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:30 pm

Bestow Curse - Frogification targeting Bunny Witch

While all they had done before flustered the tiny witch, the other witch’s foot directly teasing her womanhood finally drew a moan out of her, much to her embarrassment. And if what the witch said was true, Tasha really needed to do something to turn the tide if she couldn’t hope she would get lucky, so she began to mutter some more incantations.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:35 pm

Bestow Curse (22,4) Crit Success
Pass

As the Bunny Witch smirked at Tasha, she was an easy target for Frogification. In almost an instant, the tall, alluring bunny girl was replaced by a simple, unappealing frog. The other bunny girl squeaked in surprise as she saw her friend transformed. "What'd you do to her!? Change her back!" She demanded of Tasha.

Tasha: 11 Willpower
Bunny Witch: 28 Stamina, Frogification
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:39 pm

Draining Hex targeting Bunny Girl

“Let’s make a deal. You allow me to drain enough energy from you to put you out of this fight, then I return her to normal,” The tiny mage said, already starting the incantation to steal some of the bunny girl’s energy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Draining Hex (84) Success, Bargain (63) Fail
Bunny Kiss (30) Success

As Tasha sapped away some of the rabbit's strength, she could see that the bunny almost took the offer. But, she instead hopped over and rubbed her nose against the short witch's. "I'll just tease you until you return her to normal!" She declared, punctuating it with a sweet peck on the lips that sent a chill through Tasha. They were always so gentle and loving with their kisses....

Tasha: 11 Willpower, Charmed
Bunny Witch: 28 Stamina, Frogification
Bunny Girl: 3 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 7:51 pm

Bestow Curse - Shrinkify targeting Bunny Girl

“Y-You should of just accepted my offer, now I’m going to forcefully take your energy before deciding what to do with her,” The small witch declared with a stammer before starting to say more of her incantations. From how many times she has tried this, her opponents should be able to recognize which one she was saying.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:00 pm

Bestow Curse (59,76) Success
Tail Tag (92) Crit Success

Tasha succeeded in shrinking down the bunny, only for her to leap up and bump her hips right into the witch's crotch. The pillowy impact caused the stammering girl to totally lose her focus, and then both of the Midara she was fighting returned to normal in front of her. "Well, that was quite the trick you pulled. I have two spells I think you'll love, why don't you be a good girl and let me demonstrate? Think of it like you're my volunteer for the show~" As sweet as the voice and words of the Witch were, there was an underlying threat. She was NOT going easy on Tasha from here on.

Tasha: 9 Willpower, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:05 pm

Draining Hex on Bunny Girl

“U-Um, no thanks,” The tiny witch stammered, flustered from all the pleasure and her spells wearing off at the worst time for her. She starting to quickly say an incantation, hoping to drain more of the nonmagical’s bunny energy before the magic one could cast her spell.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:11 pm

Draining Hex (95) Crit Fail
Polymorph (Auto)
Bunny Kiss (2,1) Crit Success (Absolutely brutal)

While Tasha recited her spell, her words slowed down as she saw the Bunny Witch blowing her a kiss. A magic set of lips floated over and popped against Tasha's lips, and then, she found herself transforming into a bunny girl complete with ears and a tail. The bunny pulled out of the hat squealed in excitement and pounced on Tasha, peppering her face in kisses over how adorable she was as a bunny.

Tasha: 6 Willpower, Charmed, Stunned, Bunny
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:14 pm

Stunned

Even in this new bunny state, Tasha was still light and short, so there was nothing she could do against be tackled and barraged by the bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:22 pm

Witch's Kiss (15) Crit Fail
Bunny Kiss (53,95) Fail

"How did you like that spell, now you're even more cute! How about you just stay still and let me cast my favorite little hex on you. But, it'll feel so good, you'll think it's a blessing~" the Bunny Witch offered, getting overconfident even if it was justified, given the state Tasha was in at this moment.

Tasha: 6 Willpower, Charmed, Bunny 1/3
Bunny Witch: 28 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:27 pm

Basic Attack

“I-It’s an interesting spell, I can only do complete transformation with mine,” Tasha timidly replied. With her new body, her magic felt nonexistent, so she tried to do some hand to hand combat, but with absolutely no training for that, all she could do was randomly flail her arms.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:30 pm

Basic Attack (Auto) Success
Witch's Kiss (44) Success, Fascinated (6) Success
Pass

Tasha managed to land a few slaps on the Bunny Witch, but then the magical rabbit tapped her lips and made them glow once again. And once again, they met Tasha's lips in a loving kiss, pulling her back into a love-magic induced trance where she only had eyes for the Bunny Witch. The Midara sat back down on the stump and beckoned the short cutie closer.

Tasha: 3 Willpower, Bunny 2/3, Fascinated
Bunny Witch: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:34 pm

Basic Attack targeting Bunny Witch

Tasha silently and shyly approached the bunny witch, her mind a mess between the parts of her that want to submit and the parts that want to try to resist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:41 pm

Struggle (96) Success, Basic Attack (56) Success
Finisher (34) Success

Tasha found the strength to overcome the Fascination yet again and struck the Bunny Witch with a slap. "Ouch... fine, I guess I'll only use my second favorite spell on you. Here it comes~" The Midara blew Tasha another kiss with a sweet wink, and this one sent a heart floating towards the short girl's crotch. The magic projectile popped against Tasha's pussy, and in the next moment she felt herself filled with libido, full on stamina, and on the brink of orgasm. She desperately needed an outlet for her urges, it was all she could think about. And then Tasha saw the Bunny Witch sitting on the stump, leaning back with her legs spread wide for her.

Tasha has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:49 pm

While she hadn’t done this before, Tasha did what felt natural in her current condition. She rushed over to the bunny witch and shoved her womanhood against her, grinding theirs against each other’s. And while she was taking them lead and she was being driven by lust, Tasha was still gentle and timid while doing this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 8:57 pm

The Bunny Witch smiled and started grinding in rhythm with Tasha, sighing and moaning as they both relished in each other. "Ahhh... still think I'm a fake witch, cutie?" She teased as she gradually took the lead with Tasha, setting a swift yet steady pace and silently encouraging the shorter witch to get lost in this.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:02 pm

“N-no ma’am, you’re a real witch,” The transformed witch moaned as she approached her limits, “I-I apologize for my earlier impudence. I was completely wrong.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next