Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:05 pm

"Good girl. Since you're such a sweetie about it, I'll forgive you completely~" The Bunny Witch cooed as she started grinding even faster to try and send Tasha over the edge. "I'll work some of my 'magic' on you anytime, you just have to ask~" she offered with a wink and a blown kiss, making it intentionally vague whether she meant normal magic or was using the word as a euphemism.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:10 pm

The tiny witch went to reply to the bunny witch’s offer, but before she could even speak a single word, another sound came out of her mouth, a sound that was probably music to the other witch’s long ears. That sound, of course, was the sound of the moans caused by Tasha being pushed over the edge and climaxing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:14 pm

"That felt amazing, didn't it? Come on, let's make love like rabbits~ I know you still have more in you~" The Midara said as her eyes and ears lighted up seeing Tasha reach her peak. The spell she had cast on the tiny witch's womanhood took effect and quickly gave her enough stamina for another round. The Bunny Witch blew Tasha another magical kiss, letting another wave of love magic wash over her lust-addled mind. And, that magical kiss was followed up by the normal bunny girl giving the adventurer a direct kiss of her own.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:19 pm

While recovering physically, the spell didn’t recover the tiny witch mentally, nor did the bunnies give her any time or even a chance to recover mentally. While they, more specifically the witch, had entranced Tasha before, all the love magic and sexual pleasure had effectively fried her mind, leaving her in a state where she could only return the kiss and grind back some.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:30 pm

The bunnies giggled at how effectively they had melted Tasha with pleasure, and they started actively going all-out on her to devastate her body just as thoroughly as her mind. They were more than happy to have a horny girl to fuck mindlessly until they all collapsed from exhaustion. The Witch's hot grinding and the Bunny's steamy kisses got more aggressive as they forced Tasha into overstimulation and submission.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:32 pm

Although her mind was gone, her body acted and responded to the stimulation exactly how the bunnies wanted it to, all the way to the point where they could control exactly when she were squirm, moan, or even climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:41 pm

The bunnies were impatient lovers, and they wanted Tasha to squirm and moan as much as possible, and they would also make her climax in steady intervals again and again. Eventually, the Witch and Girl would change places, the magician using her stellar lips to smooch Tasha all over while the bunny she pulled out of her hat was much less elegant and more hot and reckless with her grinding.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:45 pm

Not much changed when the bunnies swapped spots, since there was nothing to change. Tasha kept on with near constant squirms and moans, and the occasional climaxes, and this wouldn’t change no matter which bunny was doing what or how many there were.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:54 pm

The bunnies kept playing with Tasha a while longer, until they finally ran out of steam and slowed down. The Bunny Girl went back into the Witch's hat, leaving just the two spellcasters with each other. "I didn't expect to have that much fun when I came here. I'm lucky you ran into me." Tasha finally had some time to breathe as the Midara let her go and the love magic started wearing off. Of course, the afterglow of all of those orgasms wasn't as easy for the witch to dispel.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 9:57 pm

“W-what were you here for?” The tiny witch panted as she laid on the ground and tried to recover, her body too exhausted to move, “The herbs and stuff that grow are here? Or was it to play with those rabbits from earlier?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 10:03 pm

"I was here for both. This is such a beautiful and lively forest, it's home to so many plants and animals. It's a blessing that the humans realize that, too, and don't ever take more than they absolutely need. You came here looking for me, right? Did I live up to your expectations?" The Bunny Witch replied, laying in the grass with Tasha as she also didn't really have the energy to move, she spent it all pumping the tiny witch full of love magic and fucking her.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 12:40 pm

“I was actually here for the herbs as well. My journal told me to get them for some stuff,” Tasha admitted to the bunny witch, “I only searched for you after gathering what I needed because it’s very rarely that I get to meet another witch. And I have to admit, it was a bewitching experience. Kekeke~”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 12:55 pm

"Bewitching, indeed." The Bunny giggled playfully, finding that pun delightfully funny. "You need to work on your laugh, I think, little one. It needs to be more menacing or more seductive. Like this: Fufufufufufu!" She showed Tasha her best teasing, seductive giggles with pride.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 1:03 pm

“I don’t think that laugh would work for me,” Tasha replied after hearing the bunny’s demonstration, “It may work for a witch like you, but not for a more classical witch such as myself. But do feel free to share your more menacing laugh, unless that was it.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 2:11 pm

"Hmm, I've never tried to be a menacing witch. I'm the type to use my magic to show someone a good time~" The bunny replied with a chuckle. "So, I think that was it. Good luck with being a more classical witch. Maybe you'll find a spell that can let you grow a bit taller~" she teased the short but adorable witch.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 2:31 pm

“I already have a curse for that!” The small witch proudly exclaimed, “I could easily be taller than you if I wanted too… and probably some of these trees as well. It not that practical though, it’s too easy to run into things when that big and it’s hard to use regular sized objects.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 2:36 pm

"Well, then. Sounds like you need to work on it until it's practical and can make you a perfect six feet." The bunny chuckled before booping Tasha on the nose. "That, or drink more milk and eat more vitamins." She teased as if the little witch was a kid. She certainly acted like one in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 2:41 pm

“No, I’m not going to do that,” The tiny witch huffed. Whether she was denying the perfecting the curse or drinking more milk was unclear. “I’m going to show that height doesn’t matter for a powerful witch like me. And don’t patronize me because I’m short. Do that again and I’ll turn you back into a frog.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 2:55 pm

The bunny laughed again, although this one was more joyous than seductive. "Ahahaha! That's a great goal, little witch. I wish you luck with it. Also, don't me into a frog again... I like being soft and fluffy way better than all slimy and... euugh.."
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 3:03 pm

“Then I’ll turn you into a cat if you patronize me again. Kekeke~,” Tasha replied in her usual tone, but switching over to her softer and more timid tone, “And… thanks for your wish.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 3:06 pm

"Ooh a cat?! A catgirl or an actual cat? Either way, turn me into one! Pretty please!" The Bunny Witch said excitedly, hopping up and down despite her exhaustion from the little fight they had.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 3:13 pm

“Just a plain cat. Like I said before, I only know have to complete transform into animals,” The tiny witch said before starting her incantation, quickly turning the bunny girl into a black cat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 4:47 pm

The bunny turned cat looked around and at the floor as she tested her new form, and then she went over to Tasha, landing in her lap and cuddling up with a sweet purr. Someone seemed happy about being a cat, much happier than being a frog.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:17 pm

Tasha couldn’t blame the bunny for preferring this transformation over the others she could provide and she, of course, had to pet the bunny turned kitty. She has used this transformation herself many times to get some attention or free food, like milk and fish, plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:27 pm

The cat enjoyed the snuggles for a while before looking up at Tasha and turning her head, almost as if she was asking a question. But, as her only words were variations of 'Meow', it wasn't easy to interpret what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next