Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 2:00 pm

The Midara smiled proudly as she kept blessing Tasha's face with her footwork. "Of course they are~ Take all the time you need to enjoy them~" She gracefully pampered the tiny witch as long as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Tasha indulged herself with the bunny witch's feet for a while before pulling her face away. "Was that all for the demonstration, or is there some more you wanted to show off before I collect my sample of your fur?" The tiny witch asked as she took off her hat and began to rummage through it, eventually pulling out a pair of scissors.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 3:10 pm

"That was my feet casting a little spell on you, haven't you heard of a rabbit's foot granting good luck? Well, when you worship a rabbit's foot, you give some of that luck back~" The Bunny Witch declared with a proud and content smile as Tasha found that she had trouble rummaging through her hat. It took much longer than she'd expect to find her scissors, and she only found it when she got a small cut on one of her fingers from them.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 2:42 pm

While giving herself a small cut was unlucky, with how many things she had stored within her hat's pocket dimension, it could of gone much worse for her. "So just to clarify, it is the fur on your feet that messing with luck and not your feet themselves?" The tiny witch asked as she collected her sample of the bunny's fur.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2022 7:20 pm

The Bunny Witch flinched slightly at the scissors, but after Tasha painlessly collected her sample, she was back to her chipper self. "The fur is the source, but my magic enhances it. And, fur on my feet is where it's most potent." She clarified, hoping it'd help Tasha's experiments.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 2:24 pm

"Good, good..." The tiny witch said as she listened to the bunny witch's clarification, before adding in a clearly joking tone, "I'm not sure I would have big enough scissors if it came from your foot. Kekeke~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 2:32 pm

"And, I'd never let you take my foot, so there's that, too." The Bunny Witch giggled back. "So, is that all you wanted from me, sweetie? Or, did you want me to take you back to my den where I could pamper you day in and day out~" she offered before giving her sexy legs a good stretch.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 2:42 pm

"Well, that offer does sound tempting, but I got a lot of witchcraft I can do now with," Tasha said as an idea formed in her head, "So how about we play a little game of tag? I am going to transform into a cat, since it's faster for me to travel that way, so if you can catch me while I'm in that form, I'll come back with you, else this is where we part paths."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 2:48 pm

"I'll pass, if you don't want to be enthralled by sexy bunny legs and feet instead of working on your experiments, I won't make you. Of course, if you really want to be mine and you're just trying to pretend to avoid it, then I'll play your game." The Midara answered with a smile. Perfectly willing to just say goodbye now if Tasha would rather do the same.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 3:10 pm

The tiny witch had to think it over for a little before saying, "I guess this is when we part paths, but I will allow you to give me some pets goodbye." After saying this, Tasha casts her hex, turning herself into into a small black cat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 3:23 pm

"Take care of yourself, little witch. Don't let my fur go to waste~" The Bunny Witch knelt down and gave Tasha a few affectionate pats on the head before standing up and going on her way, content with that bit of excitement that just brightened up her whole day.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 10:26 pm

The now tiny kitty witch gave a purr goodbye before springing away back towards her hut in her nimble cat body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 1:20 am

Tasha and the Bunny Witch parted ways, each having given the other a real good look at their own unique brand of witchcraft. Tasha walked away with some more ingredients and unique samples, and the Midara walked away with a pep in her step. The day started like any other for them, but it would certain be a day to remember. That Bunny Witch would hope that Tasha became a great witch one day, despite her stature.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5