Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daybreaker

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:32 pm

“It’s not easy communicating in that form, is it? How about you just nod your cute head if you want me to turn you back,” The tiny witch suggested, “Or try writing in the dirt with your claws.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:34 pm

The cat gave the best look of 'rolling eyes' that a furry feline could give before nodding her head and going back to nuzzling against Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:39 pm

Although the cat did nod, Tasha wasn’t sure if that was a nod to return her to normal or not, nor did she want to waste the opportunity. She only has limited chances were she could be the petter instead of being the cat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:42 pm

The cat looked back up at her seeming irritated and nodded her head more assertively than last time. Even if... she couldn't really stop purring when the pets felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:44 pm

“It’s unclear what you want, so how about this? Just don’t purr if you want to be turned back,” The tiny witch said with a knowing grin as she tried to grab hold of the cat so she couldn’t get away from the petting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:48 pm

Flee (63) Fail

The kitty witch tried leaping out of Tasha's lap before she could enact her devious plan, but she was a moment too slow. She was left held against the short witch's body and given constant affections and pets, a sensation that made it impossible to not purr with joy.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:52 pm

Once again, having been the cat in this situation before helped out Tasha. She knew exactly where and how cats, or at least her when she took the form of a cat, loved to be petted, so she made sure to show off the techniques she had felt many times to the bunny kitty.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:56 pm

The transformed cat surrendered to her fate and relaxed in Tasha's arms, enjoying the shower of affection she was getting for no work at all, like most cats did.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:02 pm

Tasha continued the shower of affection for a while, using it as a time to recover a little from the bunnies affection from earlier. Eventually it ended and she allowed the bunny to return to her usual bunny state, saying nothing but looking at her with a smug grin.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:06 pm

The Bunnh Witch was back to laying on the grass, lazy and exhausted. She wanted to find the right words to make her complaint, but seeing Tasha's smug grin just made her pout and huff in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:09 pm

“What’s with that attitude? Why don’t you just admit you loved that, and perhaps beg for more?” The tiny witch mocked the exhausted bunny.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:13 pm

The bunny rolled her eyes and half-complied. "I loved it... but I'm too tired for any more fun right now. Even bunnies need to rest sometimes." She sighed, letting herself sink into the lush, grassy field as if it were quicksand.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:18 pm

“Couldn’t you magic restore your stamina, like how you did mine? Oh, let me guess, there is some downsides to that,” The tiny witch said, setting it up so she could throw some of the bunny witch’s own words back at her, “Sounds like you need to work on that until it is practical.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:21 pm

"Oh, ha, ha. Very funny, cutie. I couldn't cast that spell right now even if I wanted to." The Bunny Witch retorted. "You certainly can be the most annoying witch in the world, I'll give you that. You'll aggravate the adventurers into admitting you're a wicked spellcaster and not just a kid."
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:27 pm

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” The tiny witch declared. She debated leaving before remembering something she read about. “Is your fur special? I remember reading that bunny girl fur is, at least, rumored to have some effects when it comes to luck.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:35 pm

"It absolutely is!" Something about the topic of a bunny girl's fur and its effects gave her the energy to sit up straight. "It's always most concentrated in our feet, but our fur can definitely rub some luck off onto people! My magic is even able to better channel the lucky properties of my feet! Want me to show you?" The witch lifted up her legs and wiggled her toes at Tasha.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:38 pm

“I’ll allow you to demonstrate it,” Tasha said before another devious grin crossed her face, “But you are also going to lend me some of your fur for my witchcraft. Think of it as payment for all the pets I gave you earlier.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:41 pm

"Hmph, fine. It's a deal, but for me to demonstrate properly..." The Bunny Witch tapped her lips again and made them glow with love magic. "You'll have to let me kiss you and not let yourself resist, it works best the more enamored you are with me, as I use love magic as part of the spell." She said, and it wasn't easy to tell whether that was the truth or an excuse to give Tasha a kiss. Either way, her lips were puckered and her arms were open.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:47 pm

“Sure you need to kiss me for this to work. I totally believe you and that this isn’t just because you fell in love with me from all the pets I gave you,” The tiny witch said in a joking tone as she approached the taller witch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 9:53 pm

"It's true! The hornier you are, the easier it is for me to cast a spell on you and your luck!" The Witch asserted before grabbing Tasha and pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss laced with her love magic. The sensation was familiar for the tiny witch, it was just like when she'd kiss her during their fight, and it left her in another horny trance.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 10:00 pm

Tasha relaxed into the kiss, finally being able to accept this horny trance without any will of resisting. And it wasn’t even just the love magic that made this a magical experience for the tiny witch, but also the passion the bunny witch put into it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 10:02 pm

"Mmmmwah! And now.... " The Bunny Witch returned to the stump, crossed her tantalizing legs, and lifted a single foot towards Tasha while wiggling her cute little toes. "Go on, give them a kiss, I know you want to~" she cooed, knowing her magic was a service as much as it was a spell.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:41 pm

The tiny witch obliged the taller witch’s words. Approaching the presented foot, Tasha lend over a little bit to give each of the bunny’s toes a quick peck, before she nuzzled her cheek against the foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:00 pm

With each kiss, Tasha felt a strange, unfamiliar pleasure wash over her, as if something was flowing out of her and into the Bunny Witch. The Midara giggled and rubbed her sole against her admirer's face, allowing her to slowly rise from her trance while she trampled them in the gentlest way possible.
Back to top Go down
Daybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 1:43 pm

"They are so soft!" The tiny witch squealed as she continued to rub her face against the midara's foot even after she came out of her trance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasha vs. Bunny Witch   Tasha vs. Bunny Witch - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasha vs. Bunny Witch
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next