Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch Empty
PostSubject: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 6:57 pm

Gilder Antonidas was again on his mission to observe and learn more about midara and how they used Love Magic. His travels this time took him deep into the mountains, as he had heard rumors of a powerful sedutress that had made her home deep in the remote region. If she was even half as strong and as beautiful as the rumors claimed, he would learn a great deal, one way or the other. He traveled further into the mountains, his goal driving him forward step by step.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:00 pm

Step by step, Gilder trudged along the mountain trail.

"I honestly wasn't expecting such a temptress to be so out of the way." Gilder noted as he began using his staff as a walking stick.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:12 pm

The mage had walked for what seemed like several hours before he had finally had found a trail of smoke rising from a chimney nearby. Finally, it had seemed that his goal was in sight as a lone wood and stone cabin rested on a plateau on the mountainside.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:17 pm

Gilder let out a sigh of relief as he spotted what could possibly be his goal. He preemptively cast his defensive spell as he walked up to the cabin and knocked on the door.

(Magic Shell)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:26 pm

Magic Shell - 88

Gilder shrouded himself with a thin magical shell as he knocked on the door. 'Come in, my dear. I've been expecting you~' A sultry female voice said from beyond the door, inviting him to enter.

Gilder: 30, Magic Shell 0/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:27 pm

Gilder hesitated for a moment at her voice, but he swallowed it down and entered the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:32 pm

Despite it's slightly rustic outside appearance, the inside of the cabin was warm and quite opulent. The thick scent of a lavender perfume hung in the air. A soft, satin, purple bed was in one corner, as the rest of the cabin's interiors was a mix of lavish, satin sofas and chairs and a wooden table, and various magical objects, as well as a large cauldron with a purple mixture brewing inside. Rows of lipstick tuns lined the wall near the cauldron. 'Over here, my dear. Let me get a good look at you.' A voice said, calling him from the purple sofa. A woman stared at him, a confident smirk on her face.

Gilder, Magic Shell 0/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:35 pm

"Um, hello, madam." Gilder said as he approached the couch and bowed respectfully to the woman on it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:41 pm

'Come now, my dear. There's no need to be so formal, is there? I know who you are, and exactly why you came.' She said as she gestured to a crystal ball in one of the corners. It was then that Gilder got a good look at the mountain witch. Of course, like all midara, she was gorgeous, far beyond what any normal woman could look like. Long, flowing blonde hair that went down her back. Pouty, plump lips that were already covered in a shiny gloss. Curves that could only be described as perfect, with huge breasts and a curvy butt. A long, black dress that opened at the tops and bottom to expose her magnificent cleavage and her long, shapely legs, and a pointy, large witch hat to match. And finally, a pair of purple bat wings and a tail that came out of holes in her dress. She was most certainly the woman he was looking for. 'I know quite a bit about you and what you seek, Gilder Antonidas.' She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:51 pm

"Ah..." Gilder said. His mouth suddenly felt dry as he became spellbound by her beauty. "Th-then would you mind having your way with me- er, I-I mean, would you mind helping me with my studies?" he asked nervously before he realized something. "Ah, how rude of me! I'm afraid you know my name, but I don't know yours."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 pm

The Succubus Witch let out a cute giggle. 'Oh, what a charmer you are. Oh yes, I think I like you already. I'm a Succubus Witch as you might have guessed, but you can just call me Ordelia. Or Mistress, if you prefer.' She said, licking her lips. She slowly and sensually got up from her chair as she walked over to Gilder, her hips swaying with each step. 'So, you want help with your studies? Is there anything in particular I can help you with?'
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:01 pm

Gilder's brain short circuited from the woman's sheer sexuality. After taking a moment to reboot, he got his thoughts back in some semblance of order. "P-Perhaps you can tell me why interaction with midara seems to corrupt my own magic?" he forced himself to ask.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 pm

The Succubus Witch leaned in close to him, giving the man a great view of cleavage as she whispered to him 'Magic can be so complex, yet sometimes it can be so very simple.' She said with a sly grin. She stepped back before explaining. 'Regular magic and love magic are both completely different, and yet almost exactly the same. It's a bit hard to explain, but midara, even if they don't technically use magic, have some sort of Love Magic within their bodies that they radiate. That magic, when put into in large quantities, like if they have their way with you, can build up over time and can corrput your regular magic into Love Magic of sorts. It's not quite the same thing, but if enough of it gathers, it can have some...Interesting effects.' Ordelia said, hoping that would give him a bit of a better understanding.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:21 pm

"So that's why my spells seem to be slowly becoming to rely on Love Magic, and why my Familiars are turning into woman one by one." Gilder mused aloud. The talk of his research thankfully distracted him from the distracting woman he was talking with.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:30 pm

Ordelia pouted a bit as she flicked his nose. 'Ignoring me, are you? How heartless you are!' She said in a tone that clearly showed she was joking with him. 'So now that you know what's up with your magic...' She said, licking her lips once again. 'Now what are you going to ask me?'
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:35 pm

"What am I going to ask you?" Gilder parroted back as his attention was drawn back to her and her enchanting looks. He then shook his head and tried to get his thoughts back in order. "May I have a match with you, Ordelia?" he asked as he pulled out a note book. "I would like to observe your beauty. Er, I mean, observe your magic in action."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Ordelia smiled before backing away a bit as she started to float using her purple wings. 'A match? I'll accept, my dear, but I hope you know what's going to happen if you lose to me. Or maybe, you want that to happen? Isn't that right, you little pervert~' She said with a sultry wink as she gave him a great view of her tits, legs and ass as she floated in midair.

Gilder: 30, Shell 0/3

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:45 pm

"I, that's, I..." Gilder sputtered as his mind refused to come up with a response. Eventually, he was able to focus enough to cast a simple spell at her.

(Arcane Blast)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:57 pm

Arcane Blast - 9

Sexy Application - 29

Gilder tried to fire off a blast of charm magic from his staff, but his mind still wasn't that focused it seemed, as his spell veered off far from her.

Ordelia just watched him, before giving him a fake yawn as she stretched, once again giving the mage a great view of her jiggling boobs. 'Just tell me when you want to try, dearie. I'll be here all day.'

Gilder: 30, Shell 1/3, Charmed

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Gilder took a deep breath before he took aim and fired a focused beam at the beautiful woman.

(Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Mystic Laser - 56

Sexy Application - 69

Gilder fired a beam of magical energy at the Succubus Witch, with this one landing the mark and knocking her back.

Ordelia took a step back, a bit surprised by his successful attack. 'Oh my! See, you can fight me, even with that hard on in your pants!' She said, still having fun teasing him.

Gilder: 30, Shell 2/3

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Gilder looked away with a blush on his face as he tried to summon some assistance. After his last fight, he had decided it would be best to get help before he desperately needed it.

(Summon: Earth Spirit)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:41 pm

Summon: Earth Spirit - 98

Sexy Application - 68

Gilder thrust his staff on the ground, managing to summon a hulking spirit made out of stone to fight for him as Ordelia looked at him, clearly unimpressed. However, the thin shell of magic that was around him faded.

Ordelia pulled out a tube of bright pink lipstick, before sensually applying it to her lips as Gilder watched. Around and around the tube went, making her plump lips glossy and even more kissable. She made sure to blow him a kiss, making him blush.

Gilder: 27
Earth Spirit: 5

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:45 pm

Gilder tried to keep his mind on task and fired two quick spells at the temptress while his golem swung at her.

(Quick Cast)
(Earth Spirit: Attack)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:55 pm

Quick Cast - 41, 59
Earth Spirit: Attack - 46

Attack Earth Spirit - 86

Gilder fired off two quick bursts of magic, that Ordelia unfortunately waved away with a simple flick of her hand. It was clear that she was clearly a lot stronger than she let on...
The Earth Spirit swung at her, and managed to swat her out of the air, landing on the satin bed with a soft thump.

Ordelia got up, a little annoyed. 'That pile of rocks almost messed up my dress! Sorry my dear, but that thing had got to go.' She said, shooting a magic laser of her own at the golem, that took some serious damage.

Gilder: 27
Earth Spirit: 2.5

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next