Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:53 pm

Stunned

Copious Clones, Round Two - Auto

Gilder begged her to play with him, and she was more than happy to oblige him.

Ordelia laughed and gave him another lustful grin. The clones around her surrounded him and pushed him to the ground. 'See how much better it is when you're honest? And because you were honest, I'll give you exactly what you want.' She said as she got on top of him as the other clones removed his pants. The real Ordelia squished the mage's head in between her plump, soft thighs as she began to rhythmically squeeze his head, her wonderful womanly scent flowing into his nose as her soft satin panties rubbed against his face. The other girls took turns kissing his penis, giggling each time they saw it twitch. It seemed that his defeat was not far at all...

Gilder: 2

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 19
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Gilder moaned into her lovely legs as he accepted his fate as the beautiful woman's plaything.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:08 pm

Pass

Romantic Red Ravishment - Auto

Gilder felt the strength leave his body as he accepted his defeat.

Ordelia began to squish his head with her thighs more and more, savoring his moment of defeat. The four clones pulled out tubes of shiny red lipstick and applied it, before kissing his cock even more vigorously, clearly intent on making the mage cum his resistance away. They didn't need to wait long, as between the wet lipstick kisses all over his crotch and the pleasantly plump thighs pushing into his face along with her soft panties and womanly scent, Gilder quickly came, semen splattering all over the clones as he was finally bested by the Succubus Witch.

Gilder's Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:12 pm

Gilder's mind was a thick mess of lust and desire. He weakly tried to move his head forward so he could kiss and worship the wonderful woman's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Ordelia let out a small moan of her own as she felt Gilder start to kiss and worship her pussy. 'Oh my, you really are eager, aren't you, my dear?' She said as she rubbed her crotch against him as her tights rubbed against his face, trapping him against her as her clones continued kissing his crotch, trying to make him cum more.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:28 pm

And cum he did. Another burst of his seed fired from his manhood. But even as he was worn down by the orgasms he still weakly tried to kiss Ordelia's lower lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:33 pm

More cum shot out of his crotch, drenching the clones in his seed even more as Ordelia's juices started to flow as she got more turned on. His face was assaulted by her plump thighs, her soft panties and pussy, and her warm juices as his brain turned off due to the pleasure. 'Oh yes, my dear. You're doing wonderfully. Just like that.' She said, stroking his head as she continued toying with him, trying to get one last orgasm out of him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:41 pm

The defeated mage just did his best to continue worshiping his marvelous mistress. All thoughts, except for pleasing Ordelia, were lost in haze of lust. Gilder buried his face in her crotch as his throbbing cock prepared to fire off another load.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:49 pm

His cock exploded for a third and final time as Gilder buried his face deep in her crotch as she orgasmed as well. She squeezed his face with her meaty thighs as the clones kissed his cock one last time as more cum shot out, leaving him completely drained. The clones slowly faded away, leaving the floor around him and his legs covered with his seed as Ordelia stared down at him from between her legs. 'Was it everything you hoped it would be, my dear?' She asked as she rubbed his head lovingly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 pm

"Better... than I expected." Gilder managed to force himself to say as he laid there, completely spent and unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:02 pm

Ordelia carried him onto the soft, satin bed and she laid down with him. Not even to do anything lewd, jus to cuddle with him as she gave him soft kisses all over his face. 'That's great to hear. I'll admit, I've really taken a shine to you, Gilder my dear.' She said, looking him right in the eye.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:04 pm

Gilder quickly fell asleep in her arms, too worn down from their 'fight' to do anything else. His dreams were filled with the sexy Succubus Witch.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:08 pm

After several...'Interesting' dreams of him and the succubus witch, he woke up to the smell of freshly cooked food. He opened his eyes to see Ordelia in a corner of the house of what looked like a small kitchen. 'Have a good rest my dear?' She said, giving him another teasing smile. It looked she knew full well what kind of sleep he had.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:13 pm

"Y-Yes." he mumbled as his mouth felt incredibly dry, and just the sight of the beautiful woman was enough to make his manhood twitch. "I'll be honest. From my own experiences, I was expecting you to have dumped me at the base of the mountain while I was asleep."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:22 pm

Ordelia smiled as she walked up to him. He could see that she was wearing a tight apron that showed off her curves, and well...no, that was it. Her long black tail swayed happily from side to side as she smiled at him. 'Well, I did say that I had taken a shine to you, didn't I? And what kind of midara would I be if I just booted you off the mountain. No, I'm going to enjoy my time with you a little bit more, my dear.' She said as she turned around, giving him a good view of her plump booty, as she went back to what looked like a small oven and and a frying pan. 'Do you like bacon and eggs?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:30 pm

"Yes, please." Gilder said as he was completely entranced by her bare backside.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Ordelia made sure to wiggle her bubble butt back and forth a she cooked, giving the mage a show as she made the two of them breakfast. She finally finished, walking up to him with a plate of eggs, bacon, and even a small, cooked sausage, all of it smelling wonderful. 'Here you go. tell me how you like it.' She said with a wink as she made another plate for herself as well.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:43 pm

"It's good." He told her honestly. The food actually snapped him out of his trance. Gilder took advantage of this moment of clarity and summoned his book. He hastily began to write down observations he made about Ordelia's magic while their 'fight' was still fresh in his mind. He knew it was only a matter of time before she pulled his thoughts back into that pleasurable haze; so he had to get what work done that he could while he ate his meal.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:49 pm

Ordelia sat on the bed next to him with a plateful of food for herself. She began to eat it as she curiously looked at all the observations he had wrote it in his book. She chuckled as she read his interpretation of what happened. 'What, are you writing this down so you can masturbate to it later, my dear?' She said, clearly joking around. She took the last part of her meal, her sausage onto her fork, raising it up to her mouth...only for it to slip off and land right between her boobs. She gave Gilder a teasing grin as he watched it happen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:52 pm

"I already told you. While this has been pleasurable, I still have an academic interest in my work." He told her. He then looked up and saw her drop her sausage into her beautiful breasts and his mind came to screeching halt.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 8:57 pm

Ordelia grinned, knowing she had him right where she wanted him. 'Want a taste?' She said, as she held up her boobs with her hands, the warm sausage poking out, just begging Gilder to lean in and take a bite.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:00 pm

Without thinking, Gilder did as she wanted and leaned his face into her boobs as he tried to pick up the sausage with only his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:04 pm

When he leaned in, the Succubus Witch grabbed his head with her hands and gave him much more than he bargained for, as she shoved him face first right between her tits, laughing as she heard him moan a bit. 'You really make this too easy, Gilder my dear.'
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:08 pm

Gilder's only response was to let out a moan as he nuzzled his face against her tempting tits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:12 pm

Ordelia was content to simply stay there for a few minutes, rubbing Gilder's head she as he rubbed against her soft tits. 'That's it, my dear. It's better to be honest, isn't it?' She said, a soft smile on her glossy pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next