Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:59 pm

Gilder gulped as he watch his familiar crumble. Even if it was still standing ,that was still proff that she was much more powerful than he expected.

Gilder took aim with a another laser as his golem raised its arm to hammer Ordelia into her bed.

(Mystic Laser)
(Earth Spirit: Attack)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Mystic Laser - 52
Earth Spirit: Attack - 1

Attack: Earth Spirit - 65

Gilder fired a laser that the Succubus Witch wasn't able to dodge in time, sending her tumbling back onto her bed.
The Earth Spirit brought down its arm to hammer her. 'That's my bed! Don't you have any decency?' She pouted as she conjured a barrier just before the golem could smash her as she protected the bed she was in from its attack.

Ordelia was a bit too focused on blocking the Earth Spirit's attack and protecting the bed to do anything at the moment.

Gilder: 27
Earth Spirit: 2.5

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 22
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:14 pm

"Would you prefer to take this outside, then?" Gilder found himself asking as he fired another spell and his golem reared back for another swing.

(Arcane Blast)
(Earth Spirit: Attack)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:21 pm

Arcane Blast - 9
Earth Spirit: Attack - 61

Attack: Earth Spirit - 100

Gilder fired another spell off at Ordelia, but time she waved her hand once again, dissipating the spell into thin air.
The Earth Spirit raised its arm to strike the busty mage, but this Ordelia was having none of that...

Ordelia gave the golem a dissatisfied frown. 'Sorry, but I'm done playing with your toy, my dear. Apologies for this.' She said as she snapped her fingers as literally a small black hole formed inside of the earth spirit, sucking it in as the black hole disappeared as fast as it appeared, leaving Gilder dumbfounded. 'Sorry about that, I was a little annoyed. Now then, back to the fun part...'

Gilder: 27

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:23 pm

Gilder almost dropped his staff in shock from the casual display of power. Hastily, he fumbled to cast a defensive spell.

(Magic Shell)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:35 pm

Magic Shell - 15

Sweet Momento - 36

Gilder tried to cast another defensive spell, but his fumbling got the better of him and he failed.

Ordelia giggled. 'Don't worry, my dear, I would never hurt you. Instead, I'll make you feel good. Like this!' She said as she blew a kiss at him. Her glossy pink lips sent a pink heart floating at him that sent a wave of pleasure over his body as it landed on his cheek. He found the witch even more alluring than before.

Gilder: 24, Charmed 0/2

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:39 pm

"Apologies, but you have to admit what you did to my familiar was just a mite intimidating." Gilder as as he stared at her longingly.

He managed to shake himself out of it long enough to tap his staff against the ground and tried to fill the cabin with a concealing mist.

(Fog of War)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:49 pm

Fog of War - 29

Tits and Ass - 76

Gilder created a pink mist around the room, but Ordelia once again brushed the magic away with a wave of her hand, clearing the room of the fog.

Ordelia floated over to Gilder before giving him a lustful smile. 'Why are you trying to fight me, when you could be enjoying these~' She said as she massaged her giant boobs with her hands as he stared at them as his lust grew even more. She then turned and smacked her ass, giggling as he watched it jiggle.

Gilder: 20, Charmed 1/2

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 10:54 pm

"I, I, I..." Gilder stammer before he managed to take a deep breath and calmed himself. "My initial interest in Love Magic was purely academic. While the research has been more pleasant than I expected, I like to think I have the drive to finish what I've started."

He pointed his staff at her and fired another beam.

(Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Mystic Laser - 20

Magic Missile - 38

Gilder fired off another laser at Ordelia, who didn't have time to wave the spell away as it struck her.

Ordelia shook off the impact and blew another kiss. It flew across the room and gave Gilder a big smooch on his other cheek before he could dodge. The Succubus Witch gave him a satisfied smirk as her spell hit home.

Gilder: 16

Ordelia the Succubus Witch: 19
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:06 pm

Gilder tried to keep his focus as he fired off two more spells at the smirking seductress.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:10 pm

Quick Cast - 33, 9

Magic Missile Triple Threat - 75

Gilder shot two quick bursts of magic at the Succubus Witch, but Ordelia was a step ahead of him, it seems.

Ordelia blew a few quick kisses that flew at his two magic shots, cancelling them out as the two different spells disappeared.

Gilder: 16

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Gilder narrowed his eyes as he tried to take aim without staring at her wonderful body. He then thrust his staff toward her and let loose another spell.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:24 pm

Arcane Blast - 33

Magic Missile Triple Threat - 76

Gilder fired off another blast of magical energy, but Ordelia had other plans...

Almost as if to show off how much more powerful she was, she again fired off three slightly larger pairs of floating pink lips. She then said 'I think I'll put a bit more Love Magic into these, just for you.' She said with a giggle as these three glossy lips easily went through his magic and landed on his cheeks and forehead, giving him three new lipstick prints on his face.

Gilder: 12

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:26 pm

Gilder couldn't stop the small moan of pleasure that had escaped his lips. He then once more tapped his staff against the ground in an attempt to obscure the battlefield with mist.

(Fog of War)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 4:45 pm

Fog of War - 9

Playful Perfume - 13

Gilder once again tried to send out a pink fog to cover the room, but the busty witch again didn't allow it.

With a playful smile, Ordelia brought out a pink bottle of perfume and sprayed it, the two pink gases from each of them mixing together and neutralizing each other, before fading away harmlessly. 'The next whiff of my perfume is going in your face, okay my dear?' Ordelia said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Gilder tried to ignore her taunt as he took aim with his staff and fired another laser at the temptress.

(Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Mystic Laser - 85

Playful Perfume - 19

Gilder fired off another laser at the witch, who easily batted it away with a playful fake yawn.

Ordelia held up her perfume bottle up to his face. 'If you ask really nicely I'll give you a whiff. Trust me, it'll make you feel amazing.' She said, wanting him to beg her for it. She really did seem to get a kick out of teasing him.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 5:55 pm

"As enjoy able as losing to you might be, " Gilder admitted with a blush, "I am still trying to hold my own, Ordelia." He punctuated his sentence with another spell.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:06 pm

Arcane Blast - 85

Playful Perfume - 70

Gilder tried to fire off another blast from his staff, only to misfire and send a wave of love magic blasting into his face as Ordelia laughed.

Ordelia floated up to him and brought out the perfume bottle once again. 'Well, if you're going to be all grumpy about it, then I'll just use it on you right now!' She said as she popped off the cap and sprayed the thick pink mist directly in his face. The sweet smell was clearly magic, as his mind was consumed with lustful thoughts as his erection swelled in his pants. She smirked at him as she leaned in and gave him a loving kiss on the lips, leaving more of her pink lipstick on his face as he lost himself in the kiss for the moment.

Gilder: 9, Charmed

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:10 pm

Gilder went weak in the knees and he had to lean on his staff for support. He tried to summon some more help before he was reduced to begging her to have her way with him.

(Summon: Frost Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:16 pm

Summon: Frost Spirit - 81

Copious Clones - 37

Gilder tried his best to summon a freezing friend to fight for him, but to no effect as he couldn't quite get the magic right, as he still felt a little weak.

Ordelia merely stared at him struggle to resist as she licked her lips. 'Soon, you'll be all mine, my dear. And then, I think I'll actually enjoy corrupting your magic a bit.' She said, clearly savoring the thought as she floated in front of him.

Gilder: 9

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Gilder closed his eyes to keep from staring at her as she moved closer to him. He tried one final time to summon any sort of help.

(Summon: Fire Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:44 pm

Summon: Fire Spirit - 3

Copious Clones - 80, Stun 74! Success!

Gilder tried to summon help as she approached, but she got to him first and grabbed his hands, preventing him from moving.

Ordelia smiled and whispered to him. 'I have a surprise for you, my dear. Open your eyes.' He slowly opened his eyes to an unusual sight. Where before there was only one Succubus Witch, now there was four, including the original. 'Just thought that with you trying to summon your toys, you might want some extra company.' She said with a giggle as the four of them went to town on him. They covered him in various color of lipstick all over his body, rubbed their soft, jiggling boobs and butts on him, and rubbed their long, soft legs on him, with the original sneaking her hands down his pants to stroke his penis. Gilder was unable to even attempt to move afterward.

Gilder: 6, Stunned

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 6:46 pm

"Please, squeeze my head with your wonderful thighs!" Gilder begged as he momentarily lost himself to pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next