Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:16 pm

Gilder managed to pull his head out of her bosom long enough to say, "I am honest. You're just too tempting." He then gave her a kiss before he laid his face back down in her beautiful boobs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Ordelia eagerly gave him a kiss back as she rubbed his head more. 'Well, I am a succubus after all, my dear. And what kind of succubus would I be if I wasn't trying to tempt you?' She said, clearly having a ball teasing the poor mage as she massaged his weary face with her bosom.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Whatever Gilder said in response was muffled and lost forever in the valley of her cleavage. He wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace as he began to plant kiss her big boobs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Ordelia snapped her fingers as another clone in an identical outfit formed. The real Succubus Witch laid on the bed as the clone pressed her boobs on the back of his head, trapping the mage in a prison of soft tits.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 9:52 pm

Gilder flailed a bit at the sudden change in position. He eventually recovered and moved his hands to the temptress' tits so he could start massaging them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:01 pm

Ordelia let out a bit of a moan as Gilder massaged her tits. 'Be careful, my dear. Get me in the mood too much and I might need to bring out more clones. And the more clones I have out, the more...teasing I tend to get.' She said, warning him as the titty prison continued.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:03 pm

Gilder managed to move his head so his words weren't being muffled by her massive melons. "But you made me feel so good. I want to at least try to return the favor."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:11 pm

Ordelia gave him a soft smile as she planted a kiss on top of his head. 'Trust me, my dear. Just having you say that is all you need to do.' She then clears her throat. 'Oh my. Come now, you're going to make me blush here. I'm supposed to be teasing you, after all.' She said , pouting a bit as she shoved his face deeper into her boobs as punishment.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Gilder's head and mind were completely smothered by her wonderful booby trap. His movements slowed as it became harder for him to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:23 pm

Satisfied with his punishment, Ordelia loosened up her booby trap. 'Learned your lesson about making me blush? Or do you need some more 'time out'?' She said with a sly grin, letting him look into her eyes as she rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:32 pm

"Bwah." was all Gilder could say as he gasped for air. His glazed over eyes showed that he wasn't entirely coherent at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:40 pm

Ordelia had to try her absolute hardest not to laugh. 'That's certainly not a sound I expected to hear out of you, my dear.' She said. She rubbed his head again, savoring the moment. 'Though, it's fine if you just relax and give yourself over to me. You don't need to think about anything stressful when you're around me, my dear Gilder. Just relax...' She said as she snuggled with him for a little while more.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 10:54 pm

Gilder laid his head down on her as he went back to hugging her and let his mind be consumed by her loving warmth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:08 pm

A long while of loving cuddling and boob hugs later, it was almost time for Gilder to go. 'I wish you could stay with me forever and be my little pleasure toy, but you need to go, don't you, my dear?' Ordelia said with a bit of sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:19 pm

"Yes." Gilder managed to force himself to say. "Maybe I'll return one day and be your little pleasure toy for the rest of my life."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:24 pm

Ordelia gave him the most honest and sweet smile he had seen from her all day. 'That sounds lovely, my dear. I'll be waiting for you. And even if you choose not to stay forever, promise me you'll come visit every once in a while, okay? For me?' She said, getting a little misty eyed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:29 pm

"I will." he promised before he gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:35 pm

Ordelia the Succubus Witch nodded, pleased with his response. 'Good. I'll hold you to that. Or, you could choose not to see me, and force me to track you down and tease you that way, if that's what my naughty pleasure toy prefers.' She said, back to her old self as she gives him one last kiss. 'Now, off on your way now. Ta-ta for now, my dear!' She says as she waves him farewell.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:41 pm

"Goodbye." he said as he gathered his things, unaware that he might not have a choice in that matter in the future.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:50 pm

And so, Gilder left the home of the Succubus Witch Ordelia, already aware that she had corrupted some of his magic and that he had made a powerful new friend(?) in case he needed her. The mage could only hope he could see her again soon, not only because he enjoyed her company, but also because he got a nervous yet excited twitch thinking about how she would 'punish' him if she was forced to track him down. He certainly got more than he bargained for on his trip to see the witch deep in the mountains.

(Gilder lost the battle!)

(Corruption: Frost Spirit - 57! Corruption up to 106/100! Frost Spirit has been corrupted!)

(Corruption: Magic Shell - 79! Corruption up to 109/100! Magic Shell has been corrupted!)

(Weakness - 21! Gilder does not obtain a weakness!)

(Oof. You got pretty unlucky there. Two of his spells have been corrupted. Do you want some help thinking of what his new versions of the two might be?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:54 pm

(Nah. I've got this. Actually, have I've mentioned you the plan for when all of his Summons get corrupted?)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:56 pm

(You mean the plan where they all turn against him at once?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 11:59 pm

(That's the one. I've started working on a character sheet for when they become 'proper midara')
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 12:00 am

(Nice. I'll be looking forward to seeing that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the RP with Ordelia.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 12:10 am

(I did. I kind of feel like you went above and beyond on this one, dude.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Succubus Witch   Gilder vs. Succubus Witch - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Succubus Witch
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next