Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Akali

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Brin had been hired by the city to drive a midara away who had been using the subway as her own mobile art show. Brin got on the 5 pm train and was walking through the car to the back one, where she was rumored to hang out. As he worked his way back, he saw that most people were moving up the cars. He could see a few drawings adorning the cars as he reached the door to the last car. Would he open it and enter?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:37 pm

Brin stared at the elaborate drawings all around him, having a bit of a bad feeling about what he was getting himself into. Nonetheless, he resolved to teach this artsy midara a lesson. The knight took a deep breath and opened the door as he entered into the car, his hand on his sword and shield.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:49 pm

Brin entered the back car, finding it covered in artsy graffiti. He saw many designs including dragons, pretty girls, and others. Sitting on the seat in the back, a can of spray paint in her hand, was a girl wearing a hat with large purple hair. She seemed to be sitting and thinking. “Who are you supposed to be? Here to see my latest works?” she asked plainly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Brin was surprised by how casually she sat there. At least he had no doubt that she was the midara he was looking for. He couldn't help but look at all the drawings on the walls, especially the ones of pretty girls. 'I'm a knight who's been hired to teach you about finding the right place to paint. You shouldn't be covering a public place with your pink graffiti, you know.' He said as an explanation, seeing if he could reason with her as he couldn't help but look at how punky and sexy the girl was.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:01 pm

“The whole world is my canvas. A true artist doesn’t confine themselves to normal expressions. I go where my creativity takes me. Music, art, love. There are so many forms of creativity that I enjoy exploring. What’s so wrong with that?” she said, eyeing him as she seems to be thinking.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Brin scratched his head, a bit unsure of her logic. 'The whole world is your canvas? Well, then you express that where you aren't bothering other people. There's nothing wrong with being creative, that's a really good thing, honestly. It's just how you express that creativity that's what matters.' The knight replied, seeing her point but wondering how she explored all these forms of creativity.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:36 pm

“It’s nice when I can explore my creativity. Sometimes I need some help when I am exploring. I think I could have some very creative fun with you.” she said with a smirk and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:50 pm

Brin blushed at what she was suggesting. 'Oh, um. S-sorry, I'm not super good at anything art related, so I'm not sure what I could contribute to any art or creative things you're doing.' The knight said, not quite catching her drift as he only had vague ideas about what she meant by 'creative fun'. He had almost forgot why he had originally came to this artsy subway in the first place.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:58 pm

“Oh come on. You can be the star of a few of my more sensual art exhibits.” she said, hinting to him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:08 pm

At those words, Brin finally understood just what she was hinting at. And he blushed even more as his hands crept towards his sword. 'O-oh. That's what you meant. S-sorry, but I'm not some art loving pervert, so I'll have to decline.' He said, drawing his sword. If she was trying to make him into some sort of lewd art project of her's, then he wouldn't make it easy for her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:17 pm

Info Leak = 42 (weakness: 1 lipstick)
Speedy Smooch = 4

Alkali started to run around the confused knight. “I know about you lipstick knight. You will really enjoy this.” she said with a smirk as she pulled him into a kiss, covering his lips a little in her lipstick. She backed off, observing her handy work.

Brin: 27
Alkali: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Brin moaned as he felt the woman kiss him, feeling some of her pink lipstick smear onto his lips. Brin couldn't help but get a little aroused from the kiss and her saying his humiliating nickname. 'I'm not just going to let you tease me like that.' He said, trying to stand his ground as he swung his silver sword at the artist.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:39 pm

Basic cutter = 62
Artsy smoke bomb = 18

Brin manages to get a slash as he forces the artsy girl to jump back. Akali reaches into her jacket and pulls out a can of spray paint, throwing it as the car is filled with a pink obscuring smoke that masks her presence.

Brin: 27, Disadvantage (2)
Alkali: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:44 pm

Brin coughed as he couldn't see through the thick cloud of pink smoke. 'Hey, where did you go?' He said, trying to figure out where exactly she went. He put up his shield to try and protect himself as he had a bad feeling that she was still nearby.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Shield Protection = 37, 4 (fail)
Kiss that can’t miss = auto

Brin tries to put up his shield, but he is caught of guard as Akali plants hit and run kisses on him, covering his face in more lipstick prints as she retreats back into the pink smoke. “Having fun? You are already looking like a fun art piece.” she responds with a giggle.

Brin: 24, Disadvantage (1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm

Brin can't help but shiver in pleasure as the woman covers him in even more lipstick. 'I already look like a fun art piece?' He said, having a hard time focusing, her smooches and her teasing words getting into his head more and more. He once again tried to put up his shield as the pink smoke was suddenly looking a lot more pretty to him.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Shield Protection = 88, 85 (fail)
Can’t keep up? = 61

Brin tries to keep his focus but can’t as he sees the girl run at him, jumping over him. Before she can take advantage of his suprise, he stumbles a few feet forward and out of the way of her attack. The pink cloud that filled the car disappeared, restoring Brin’s vision.

Brin: 24
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:09 pm

Brin finally managed to focus a little bit as the pink smoke finally cleared. 'That was a dirty trick.' He said, blushing as he thought about how much he was enjoying it. He put up his shield and watched the artsy midara carefully, trying to counter her next attack as he stared at her.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Shield stance = 72
Can’t keep up? = 8

Brin manages to get his shield up as she runs at him again. She jumps over him and manages to sweep his legs, knocking him down on his ass. “Down at my feet, where you belong.” she says with a smile.

Brin: 24, downed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:26 pm

Brin looks up at the woman, feeling more and more submissive to her as she smiled at him. 'W-where I belong? What do you mean?' He asked as he tried to get up before she could take advantage of his helpless state.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Get up = 5
Can’t get up = auto

Brin was unable to get up as the girl stood over him. She took a very shiny lipstick and started to write on his chest. “Akali’s lipstick slut” is what she wrote, marking him like a piece of property. She started to rub her foot on his face. “You are my lipstick slut and now everyone who sees that will know who your owner is.” she says with a laugh.

Brin: 20, downed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:01 pm

Brin felt get aroused as the woman wrote on his chest with her shiny lipstick. He felt a prominent erection form in his pants for her to see as he stared at his new title. 'I'm your... lipstick slut?' He said, starting to feel exactly like what she wrote on him as he tried to get up before she could write more humiliating and arousing nicknames on him. He just hoped she wouldn't notice how aroused he was getting.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Get up: 36

Brin manages to get to his feet. “Yes you are, girly bitch. I can tell how much you like my lipstick. Maybe you would prefer it if I applied some to your lips as well?” she said as she wiggled the tube between her fingers.

Brin: 20
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:19 pm

Brin wanted to tell her off so badly. To say that he wasn't a girly bitch, that he wasn't her lipstick slut. But he was already too horny to simply lie like that. He stared at the shiny tube of lipstick as he said the words she wanted to hear. 'I'd like that. I'd love for you to apply some lipstick onto me.' He said, trying to focus his mind so he wouldn't be so submissive to her as the nickname on his chest suggested.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:27 pm

Intense Concentration =55
Marked as Mine = 48

Before he could focus, he felt a chain around him. Akali used her chained sickles to bind him as she pulled out her tube of lipstick. “Let’s see what I can do with you.” she said with a smile. She first applied a lot of lipstick to his lips before she started to write on his face with lipstick. “Art slut, Akali’s Art, Akali’s slut.” were written in lipstick all over his face.

Brin: 16, embarrassed (3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs Akali Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Akali
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next