Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu Empty
PostSubject: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:29 pm

The Dimitrescu family/coven had gained renown as devilish women with beauty and strength in equal measure. Taking down even one of them would undoubtedly be a challenge for Alita. However, she knew that the best way to get stronger was to face challenges, and beating a Dimitrescu seemed to be exactly what she could do to become an even greater asset in battle.

That said, actually standing face-to-face with the matriarch of the Dimitrescu clan in the foyer of her castle made her feel a little regretful for perhaps punching above her weight. Or rather she wished she did. Lady Dimitrescu's massive stature, enchanting beauty and generally authoritative aura made her internally wish a few things that had nothing to do with moving away from the gorgeous giant.

"Well, love," the titanic woman began ",I believe you said something about wanting to test your strength against me?"

----------------------------------------------

Alita starts with 40 Willpower
Lady Dimitrescu starts with 40 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:15 pm

Alita looked up to the giant woman and gulped before nodding "Y..yes i am going to beat you and prove that i can be a good teammate to other midara hunters!" with that she pulled out her boomerang and threw her boomerang at the woman knowing she needed every advantage she could get

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:21 pm

62= Success

Alita's boomerang found its mark, bonking the vampiress's head before returning to her grasp.

Good Day to You 16=Success

Alita had hardly a moment to think of a follow-up before the vampiress had closed the distance between them and lifted her up by the neck until they were face-to-face.

"It's just not proper to not appropriately greet a guest! Let me fix that."

With that, she stamped an accentuated smooch on each of the dragon girl's cheeks and a single sweet peck on the lips before dropping her to the ground, hearts beginning to float around her head.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 37
Lady Dimitrescu Stamina= 38
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Alita blushed from the kisses before she shook her head trying to focus "Gotta admit you being taller then me feels so unfair! but that won't mean much for long!" She smiled as she went for a attack with her tail aiming for the woman's stomach

(tail swipe_
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:39 pm

95= Critical Failure

Due to her opponent's massive stature, Alita's tail whip lacked a good bit of force, her stance was awkward as well. The slower swing gave Lady Dimitrescu ample opportunity to catch her tail and lift her up once more.

"Darling, I must say, your fashion makes you all the more adorable"

Angling Alita's rear toward her, Lady Dimitrescu gently swung the dragon toward her, allowing her to plant a pair of smooches on Alita's rear through her fishnets, leaving two sizable lipstick marks.

Snack 34= Success

Turning the dragon's face back to her, the vampiress took a gentle bite of her neck before dropping her on the floor once more.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 32 (1 Bite)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:42 pm

Alita blushes deeply feeling the kisses on her butt and gasped at the bite as she back away a little from the vampire a little fearful of her advantages as she again went for a throw with her boomerang. "A...Are you even taking me seriously!?"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:49 pm

78= Success

Behind the Curtain 6= Success

Once again, the boomerang found its mark.

"Oh sweetie, of course I am! I'm just getting warmed up!"

A dark, ethereal tendril shot out from under the giantess's dress to grab and drag Alita back under the silky cloth. Alita's face popped up between Dimitrescu's breasts and she felt her legs dangling below her.

"Now let's see about warming you up~"

The vampiress began pressing slow, sweet kisses across the dragoness's face, leaving lipstick after every smooch.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 30 (1 Bite + Bound)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 3:53 pm

Alita weakly moaned from the kisses as she tried her best to wiggle free from the large woman's breasts not liking the feeling on not touching the ground "i will admit this feels nice but not nice enough to beat me!"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:47 pm

59= Failure

Alita had trouble getting the leverage to free herself and ended up merely mewling quite cutely.

"Oh, you are adorable, darling~" Dimitrescu cooed before continuing to paint Alita's face with kisses.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 29 (1 Bite + Bound)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:50 pm

Alita shivered from the kisses as she tried again to pull away while moaning from the kisses "s...stop please...too...many kisses!"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:42 am

91= Failure

"Oh, not for me, dear girl~"

The kisses continued, the sweet oily lipstick staining more of her face with each smack.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 28 (1 Bite + Bound)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:51 am

Alita shivered and moaned having trouble focusing from the kissing barrage as she felt her tail sway a little still trying to pull free "S...so good...i mean um..."

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:58 am

1= Failure

"Oh dearie, you don't need to be coy. Why don't you tell me how much you love me?"

------------------
Alita Willpower= 27 (1 Bite + Bound)

(Should I just roll until I get a success?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:00 am

(you can if you'd like)

Alita shivered and blushed deeply "F...fine your kisses and breasts feel really soft okay! now please let me free!" She tried to wiggle free again
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:07 am

88= Critical Success
(Welp)

Using what momentum she could muster, Alita swung body far enough to allow her to kick Dimitrescu in the sternum, freeing herself from her predicament and gaining some distance from her opponent. Maybe take a moment to clean her face as well.

(Follow Up!)

------------------
Alita Willpower= 27 (1 Bite)
Lady Dimitrescu Stamina= 37
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:09 am

Alita panted as she used her shirt to clean her face after throwing her boomerang at the woman again "Well that's embarrasing"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 am

37 48= Return Success

The boomerang sailed by Dimitrescu's head, but found its mark on its return, causing the giant woman to stumble forward slightly

Against the Wall 62= Success

Not to be deterred, Lady Dimitrescu scooped the dragoness up and pinned her against the wall, her legs dangling and their breasts pressing together. Dimitrescu leaned in, hesitating mere centimeters from Alita's lips. Between the grand view of the gorgeous giant's face and breasts, Alita couldn't help but look forward to the inevitable kiss to come. The Lady put a fleeting peck on her lips and let her fall to the ground. Alita couldn't help but feel disappointed and wanting more.

(Alita is charmed)

------------------
Alita Willpower= 25 (1 Bite +Charmed)
Lady Dimitrescu Stamina= 35
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:34 am

Alita blushed deeply and felt her heart sink a little before shaking her head and standing up looking to try and hit her again with her boomerang purpofully missing to try and get her to think she made a intense lead from her attack

(head spinner)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:44 am

66= Success
Good Day to You 62= Success

Alita's throw missed Dimitrescu by a country mile, causing the giantess to giggle.

"Oh you poor thing, so out of sorts. Come here."

Dimitrescu scooped up Alita and planted a smooch on each cheek before the trusty boomerang crashed into the back of her skull, making her drop the dragoness.

(Lady Dimitrescu is stunned)

------------------
Alita Willpower= 21 (1 Bite)
Lady Dimitrescu Stamina= 32 (Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:50 am

Alita squeaked as she fell down blushing from the kisses but not deterred as she went for a tail attack "Who's out of sorts now ma'am?!"

(tail swipe)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:20 pm

29= Auto Success

With her target kneeling and stationary, Alita had the time to wind up and land a hit right on Dimitrescu's jaw, sending her tumbling to the side.

Estate Décor 87= Critical Failure

From her prone position, Dimitrescu extended a claw toward Alita, but it got lodged in the wall behind her, giving Alita an opening to place kick her opponent right on the chin.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 21 (1 Bite)
Lady Dimitrescu Stamina= 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Alita smirked at her sudden streak of luck as she continued her assault with her tail

(tail swipe)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 3:27 pm

18= Success

Another swipe with her tail found its mark and Dimitrescu stumbled back.

Snack 10= Success

Lady Dimitrescu, having regained her composure, grabbed Alita, sunk her teeth into the dragoness's neck, and flung her across the room.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 19 (2 Bite)
Lady Dimitrescu Stamina= 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Alita yelped as she was flung across the room and held her neck where she was bitten before looking at the woman "Really just gonna fling me like that huh? fine i'll gladly keep my distance ma'am!" as she prepared her boomerang for another throw

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 2:42 pm

30= Success

The blood loss did not seem to hinder Alita's aim as her boomerang struck Lady Dimitrescu's collarbone, causing her to stagger.

Let's Have A Look At You 96= Critical Success

Lady Dimitrescu slowly lifted her gaze and caught Alita's eye, her piercing gaze sending a shiver down her spine.

"I must say girl, your resilience is quite impressive. I'd love to see just how exceptional your... endurance is~"

The silky smooth tones of her voice made Alita's legs turn to jelly and her mouth gaped slightly.

(Follow Up)

Estate Décor 54= Success

With the dragoness speechless, Dimitrescu casually strolled up to her and hung her by her top's back from a decorative carving.

"Be a dear and wait there while I freshen up, would you?"

The giantess retrieved a pocket mirror and a tube of lipstick that she used to begin apply to her lips.

------------------
Alita Willpower= 19 (2 Bites + Accuracy Down + Bound)
Lady Dimitrescu Stamina= 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu   Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita vs Lady Dimitrescu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next