Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Witch sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Witch sisters  Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:29 pm

Brin was coming back from a recent hunt. He was walking through some dark woods that had some bad rumors abound. He had heard that some witches called the woods home and would capture travelers that wondered too close to their cabin. Would Brin continue though the mysterious woods?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:38 pm

Brin shrugged as he checked his map. This area of the woods was well known for being dangerous, but he decided to pay it no mind. He was a big strong adventurer after all! What could a few witches possibly do to him? He headed into the woods, whistling a merry tune.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:45 pm

As he wondered through the woods, Brin noticed the surroundings starting to get darker. Soon, it looked like it was night. Brin could see what looked like lights in the distance. Would he get closer to them or stumble around in the dark?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:51 pm

Brin looked around, wondering why it had gotten dark all of a sudden. Seeing not much other choice, the knight decided to head towards the lights in the distance, wondering what exactly they could be.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 7:55 pm

As Brin approached he could see what looked like a cottage. He could see lights on within the house and a smell of cooking food wafting through the evening air.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:03 pm

Brin followed his eyes and nose as he went towards the cabin. At least he was smart enough to figure out that this was probably the home of the witches he had heard about. Having the sense to not walk right in, the knight looked for a possible window or other entrance he could use to slip inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:22 pm

Brin did find a window. From it he could see a cozy living room with couches and a warm fireplace. There was a large pot cooking on the stove that was the source of the smell. There was currently no one in the living room, an enchanted spoon stirring the pot.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Seeing that there was no one there, Brin tried his best to slip into the room unnoticed so he could do some searching around. He would need to be stealthy though, as he had no idea what the witches were capable of.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Brin entered the house. He found the living room to be comfortable. As he approached the pot, he could see that it was a stew that was cooking. It smelled quite tasty as his stomach growled. He could see a few bowls and spoons on the counter. Would Brin try a bowl?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 pm

Brin knew that he had to keep his strength up, and seeing as it was brewing in a pot, it almost certainly wasn't poisonous. 'Well, what's the harm in a little taste?' He said as he heard his stomach grumble. He got a bowl and a spoon and poured himself some stew and took a taste test.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:43 pm

Brin had some soup and it was tasty. He didn’t know why, but the soup warmed him up as he took as seat on one of the couches and enjoyed his meal.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm

Brin sipped at his stew, savoring the taste as he sat on the couch. He tried to quickly finish up so he could explore the place more, hopefully finding a reason why the forest got so dark all of a sudden, or maybe finding some helpful magical object or something of the sort. Either way, he was eager to explore more as he finished his meal.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:19 pm

“Well well well. Looks like there is an unexpected guest in our house. Good evening.” a female voice said behind him. A red haired women with pig tails entered the living room as she walked to the kitchen. “How was the stew? I was trying a new recipe.” she said as she gave the stew a few stirs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:24 pm

Brin leapt to his feet, ready to fight, but he settled a little as she walked to the stew and stirred it a bit. At least she wasn't trying to attack him at that moment. He let himself relax a little. 'It was really good. Nice to meet you, by the way. My name is Brin.' He said, watching the red haired witch carefully, marveling at her sexy witch outfit and plump red lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:39 pm

“My name is Rojo. I live here with my sisters. They should be along shortly. What brings you to our cozy little home?” he asked as she started to pour more stew into bowls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:50 pm

Brin decided to answer the woman. 'Well, I was just passing through on my way home so I decided to take a shortcut through here. It suddenly got really dark, and I just ended up here. That's about it. But I'm sure you don't want me in your home for too long, so I'll take a look around for the exit. Nice meeting you.' He said as he tried to walk away from the woman, knowing he could be in a very sticky situation if her sisters showed up.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:54 pm

“There is no need to be rude. I can guess that you know what kind of people my sisters and I are. You can finish your meal before we get the fun started. The door and windows sealed behind you when you entered. No need to be a rude guest.” the red haired woman said as she sat on another couch with a bowl for herself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:10 pm

'...If you say so. What's next, are you and your sisters going to take me to your sex dungeon or something?' He said, only half joking as he sat on the couch again, keeping a firm grip on his weapons as he watched her closely. He quickly put the rest of the stew in his bowl into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:18 pm

“Oh dear no. We are going to try to seduce you and have a good time.” she said as Brin could hear some footsteps approaching. “Sounds like my sisters are coming.”
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 10:30 pm

Brin braced himself, having no idea what was about to happen. 'Well, if you say so. I hope you don't think I'm just going to let it happen.' He said as he shifted his view from the red haired witch to the approaching footsteps.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:10 pm

Brin was suprised when two more ladies enter the room. The first having black hair and the other purple hair. “Hey sis, you didn’t tell us you were having a boyfriend over.” the purple haired woman said as the blacked haired girl grabbed her bowl. The purple haired girl got close to Brin. “My name is Roxo and that is Nero over there.” The raven haired girl waved when her name was called.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:32 pm

Brin looked at the women, blushing as he stared at their dresses and bright, glossy lips. 'Oh, um. Hello. My name is Brin.' He said, giving Roxo and Nero a polite nod, already having a feeling he knew what was coming.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:55 pm

“Well, let us eat quick and then we will have a lovely night.” she said as she went to get food. The first sister sat down on the couch, motioning for him to sit down while the other two ate.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:11 pm

Brin nodded and (rather cautiously) sat down on the couch next to Rojo as he tried not to get shift in his seat as she sat so close to him, he could smell her perfume and feel her body close to his. 'A lovely night, huh?' He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:36 pm

“Relax darling. You will have a lot of fun. We are very open minded, so feel free to make requests.” Rojo said with a flirty wink as the other two took seats on the couches as well. Brin could really admire the beauty all three ladies had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Witch sisters    Brin Vs Witch sisters  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Witch sisters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next