Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] Empty
PostSubject: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:37 am

As Alita was walking down a road between towns that she had before, a thick fog swiftly and suddenly rolled over the dragon girl and prevented her from seeing where she was going.

Alita: 30 Willpower
Clues: 0/5
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:39 am

Alita squeaked and gulped as she continued walking wrapping her tail around herself to keep from accidentally hitting someone as she went "Well just my luck...where did this fog come from?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:41 am

The dragon girl kept walking and eventually stepped out of the fog to find a town she was absolutely certain wasn't there the last time she came by this way.

Clues: 0/5
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:44 am

Alita looked around amazed at the sudden town "Wait a second! I've been down this road in the past...did they build this while I was away? I guess I'll need to find a library or something and figure out some more about this place!" she smiled excitedly always ready to learn about new places as she began her investigation of the town

(investigate)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 am

(Investigate -roll 86- Crit Success!)

Alita passed by several women who smiled and waved at her while she explored the town. It didn't take long for her to find a building labeled Carnal Knowledge Library, which, from the name alone, was a big tip off that this place was probably midara related.

Clues: 1/5
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:53 am

Alita blushed but shook her head "Well let's hope my looks don't make me too much of a target while I'm in here" She slowly entered the place and began to look around for more information about the city hoping to find a book or something useful

(investigate)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:01 pm

(Investigate -roll 48- Success!)
(??? -roll 58- Success!)

Alita grabbed a random book from the shelf and opened it to a random page:

Mistress Amity smiled as she pinned her maid to the bed. "Such a clumsy servant needs to be punished."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" the maid cried as her lady's sharp nails cut threw her uniform and exposed her breasts. The servant could only whimper helplessly as her now exposed nipples were masterfully teased and tormented by her mistress.

Alita slammed the book shut; a fierce blush on her face as the scene continued to play out in her head.

Alita: 30 Willpower + Dirty Thoughts
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:03 pm

Alita gulped realizing the library might not be the best place after all "Okay um let's not just grab random books...maybe someone around her can help lead me to a place I can learn more." she goes in search of someone to help even if she couldn't stop her thoughts going back to the maid and mistress
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:06 pm

(Will Check -roll 23- Fail!)
(Air Bag Surprise -roll [29, 84]- Success!)

Distracted by her imagination, Alita didn't notice the busty woman turn the corner and crashed into her. The dragon girl was knocked of her feet by the other woman's bountiful bust.

Alita: 28 Willpower + Dirty Thoughts
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Alita squeaked and rubbed her head "Oh um sorry miss...Are you okay? that was my fault I kinda got lost in thought." she wanted to make sure she didn't hurt someone because she got so dirty minded
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:12 pm

(Will Check -roll 47- Fail!)
(Basic Attack -roll [25, 41]- Fail!)

"It's fine, really." the woman said as she helped the fallen girl back to her feet. "I'm the one who should have been more careful."

100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:13 pm

Alita smiled to her "Well i'm happy you're okay. Oh could you help me actually? i wanna learn more about this town I've never been here before! could you help me find a book on it or maybe lead me to someone who can teach me a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:21 pm

(Will Check -roll 17- Fail!)
(Attracting Advertisements -roll [50, 98]- Crit Success!)

"Oh! If your new in town, I have to recommend going to Cushy Cushion! Nothing beats being sat on by the ladies there and their big behinds. I heard one of them is even a vampire!" The woman excitedly told Alita.

Alita: 28 Willpower + Dirty Thoughts + Stunned
Attractive Advertisements: 1
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:36 pm

Alita squeaked and blushed deeply at the thought of a vampire woman sitting on her as she looked up to her "T...that's not quite what I meant ma'am...i was trying to find out where this town came from"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:35 pm

(Stunned)
(Will Check -roll 31- Fail!)
(Attracting Advertisement -roll [83, 28]- Success!)

"Well, if that's not your thing, I also know this great little place that does some fun stuff with hypnosis." the busty woman rattled on as she ignored Alita's protests.

Attractive Advertisements: 2
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:47 pm

Alita blushed deeper and shook her head and hands "Okay Miss you can stop! t..thank you but that's a little more information then I wanted!" she tried to clear her head of the dirty thoughts and try to get the woman to understand her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:50 pm

(Will Check -roll 21- Fail!)
(Basic Attack -roll -[40, 90]- Crit Success!)

"Nonsense!" the woman said as she grabbed Alita by the hand and dragged her out of the library. "The least I can do is show you how to get there!"

Alita: 27 Willpower + Dirty Thoughts
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:54 pm

Alita yelped in surprise as she tried to pull her hand free even as she blushed "W...wait! i wasn't done at the library!" she whined as she tried to get free from the woman and clear her head
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:58 pm

(Stunned)
(Will Check -roll 58- Success!)
(Encounter -roll 45- Fail!)

"Oh!" the woman said as she came to a stop. "I'm sorry, I guess I got a bit carried away, huh?"

Alita: 27 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:00 pm

Alita sighed in relief before looking to her "You're fine miss and I may go see the places if I walk by them but for now I'm really curious about the history of this place. Though maybe the library won't give me much information. Thanks again for telling me about...the fun stuff here." She smiled to her before carefully pulling her hand free and moving to investigate away from the woman

(investigate)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:06 pm

(Distracted -roll 33- Fail!)
(Investigate -roll 36- Success!)
(Encounter -roll 69- Success!)

The woman pouted as Alita left, but didn't stop her.

The dragon girl asked random people questions as she walked through the town. She didn't learn much except that the mayor was woman called Emily.

Alita: 27 Willpower
Clues: 2/5
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:10 pm

Alita smiled as she learned about the mayor "Sweet so now I know the mayor! i wonder what she's like" she continues to investigate as she moves deeper into the town with the thought of the 2 places with a blush
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:17 pm

(Distracted -roll 61- Fail!)
(Investigate -roll 13- Crit Fail!)
(??? -roll 50- Success!)

As Alita thought about the places she learned of, she didn't notice the crowd of women unitl she entered it. Sexy bodies bumped and rubbed against the dragon girl as she was swept up into the tide.

Alita: 26 Willpower + Bound
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Alita squeaked in fear as she was swept up trying her best to free herself "Um excuse me! please let me through! i...I don't wanna get lost misses!" She whined as she realized if she didn't get free soon she wouldn't know where to go even if all the rubbing felt kinda good

(struggle_
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:28 pm

(Struggle -roll 84- Success!)

Alita managed to fight her way free of the crowd before she could be dragged away to who knows where.

Alita: 26 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]   Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test] Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita vs. Mysterious Town [Test]
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next