Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq In The Mysterious Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq In The Mysterious Town Empty
PostSubject: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:14 pm

Sieq was traveling on the open road. Both as part of his usual job search and heading towards the location of one of the midara Irene had recommended he visit. Everything seemed normal when suddenly a heavy fog descended on the road, leaving the half-dragon barely able to see five feet ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:24 pm

"What in the heck? Where'd this come from?" Sieq complained as he kept moving on. Making double sure he kept on the path he was following.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:26 pm

Keeping on his path the half-dragon nearly ran into a building. Finding himself in the midst of a small town. He didn't remember their being any settlements round here on his maps.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:33 pm

"Uh, for how long was I in a town? And why isn't this place on the map? That fog left as soon as it came.... gah, it doesn't make any sense, guess I'll just look around and ask someone." Sieq said to himself as he didn't bother thinking too hard about what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:37 pm

(Encounter -roll 26- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 7- Hustling Hussy)

The fog was still around, just not as unbelievably thick as before. Sieq quickly found a pretty woman seated at a informal looking stand. She gave him a friendly grin. "Hello handsome. Looking for a little fun?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:44 pm

"Hello there. Fun sounds nice, but I'm really lost right now. Where am I? I stumbled into this town on accident and I can't seem to find it on my map." Sieq told her, hoping she could clear up what he was hoping was a simple misunderstanding on his part.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:46 pm

"I'll cut you a deal. Win my game and I'll tell you." She said, drawing a deck of cards.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:51 pm

"Really? Fine, I'll play." Sieq said, a bit annoyed she couldn't just tell him. However, he was going to play her game anyway if she just told him straight up, so he figured there was no harm in going along with it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:54 pm

(Distract -roll 97, 92- Crit Success)

The gambler put down a few cards, showing Sieq the ace before shuffling them over and under each other, the lot eventually coming to a stop so he could try and guess where the ace is now. I fortunately for Sieq he had spent the entire time completely enraptured by the gamblers full and pouty lips as they pursed in concentration.

Sieq: 29 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 pm

"Uhhh..." Sieq looked away from her lips and back to the cards when he realized what he was doing. "This one." He guessed at complete random, but you wouldn't know it from his tone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:59 pm

(Gamble -Auto- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 24, 95- Success)

She flipped it to reveal it wasn't the ace. "Unfortunate. Care to try again?" She asked, enunciating her words in a way that drew his eyes back to her lips.

Sieq: 28 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:03 pm

"I'll try one more time, then I'll just ask someone else." Sieq said to her. Her lips were really pretty but he couldn't afford to gawk at them all day.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:05 pm

"I'm afraid the second try will cost you two gold. But I'll double it if you win." She said with a sly smile. "Or perhaps you prefer, other incentives." She added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:12 pm

"Fine, I can spare two gold. But, that gives me even more reason to only try once. And I think I'll be fine with just doubling my money if I win." Sieq answered. He had a good idea of what she meant, but he didn't want to get carried away when he still had no idea where he was. Just one more round, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:18 pm

(Distract -roll 38, 7- Success)
(Gamble -roll 37, 1- Crit Fail)

So they went again. And once more Sieq spent the entire set up staring at pretty face, and completely lost track of the ace as a result. "Better luck next time." She said sympathetically, pocketing his money.

Sieq: 27 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Sieq seemed surprised he had lost, but he didn't argue with the result. "I'll ask elsewhere, thanks for the game, at least. And, uh, good luck with this stand, pretty lady like you deserves better luck than I had in this game." Sieq added as he turned and was about to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:33 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 13- Crit Fail)
(Progress -roll 62- Success)
(Encounter -roll 28- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 5- Hero's Reward)

As Sieq looked for a new person to ask he encountered a woman struggling under the weight of several boxes as she slowly made her way up the street.

98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:39 pm

"Whoa, do you need help with that?" Sieq asked, immediately running up to her and taking a few of the boxes off of her load. His natural strength meant he didn't struggle with the weight at all. He figured it was rude to pick up her things without her approval first, but he'd rather be chewed out over that than see her fall and drop everything.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:43 pm

The woman let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you. I just need to get these a few streets over from here." She explained, looking much more steady now that she wasn't completely overloaded. "If you'd be willing to bear with me just a little longer."

100 Gold
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:46 pm

"No problem at all, lead the way." Sieq knew he was being a boy scout, but he found nothing wrong with it. He would simply ask her where he was when they dropped the boxes off, easy peasy, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:49 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 88- Crit Success)

She lead the way, and Sieq found himself unconsciously staring at her toned legs and ass. When she suddenly came to a stop it snapped him out of his daze. "Just put I'd down here." She told him, unloading her cargo.

Sieq: 26 Willpower + Stunned
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:53 pm

"You got it." Sieq set the boxes down right next to where the lady left hers, still recovering a bit from the view of her rear and legs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:54 pm

As soon as he straightened up again the grateful woman pulled him into a quick kiss. "Thank you so much." She said once their lips were no longer locked. "That could have taken so much longer."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:57 pm

Sieq was surprised at the affection, too surprised to return the kiss or do anything else until she pulled away. After she pulled away, he composed himself a bit and started talking. "You're very welcome. Although, I was wondering if you could help me. I actually just arrived in town, and I'm so lost, I can't even figure out what town I'm in, even with my map. Could you help me get my bearings?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:59 pm

"Oh well you're in Arset dear. Need a tour of something?" She said, not that he recognized the name of the town.

Sieq: 24 Willpower
100 Gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq In The Mysterious Town
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next