Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki and the Mysterious Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Yuki and the Mysterious Town Empty
PostSubject: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Yuki was traveling on the open road as part of her regular search for work. She had enough money on her for the next week or so, the result of a successful midara hunt. As she traveled a thick fog suddenly descended, reducing visibility to nearly nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Yuki was caught off guard by the sudden onset of fog, causing her to smack into trees left and right before finally stopping herself to wait-out the blinding clouds. She'd reach out to grab the nearest object to hold on to while the mist dissipates or at least moves away.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:41 pm

When Yuki reached out she found herself leaning not against a tree, but a wall. The fog lifted a little to reveal that she was on the outskirts of a town. How strange, she didn't remember hearing about any settlements in this area.

Yuki: 30 Willpower
100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:47 pm

"Huh, when did I stumble here?" Yuki mumbles to herself as she walked towards the town, more curious than creeped out or anything.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:49 pm

(Airbag Surprise -roll 23- Fail)

Yuki wandered around the town. Everything seemed normal enough, except for the the fact that there only seemed to be attractive women about and the fog that continued to hang overhead.

100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:51 pm

Yuki thought this was strange actually... Just like that stage performer, there were only women there too! Hm, this might be another trap, so she heads forward carefully while keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity, but unfortunately neglecting her front view...

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:54 pm

(Airbag Surprise -roll 63- Fail)

Yuki soon found herself at the town center, having kept a close eye on every beautiful woman on the way there. If this was a trap this would be the place to find out.

100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:56 pm

So far it's been normal... She decides to go up to the least threatening looking woman she can find to ask her a question. "Ah excuse me, this might seem like a strange question but.. when was this town here? I don't really recall there being such a place."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:00 pm

(Attractive Advertisment -roll 86- Crit Success)

"We've always been here dear." The woman said kindly. "You look a little stressed. You should check out the Cuddle Corner." She added, looking Yuki up and down.

100 Gold Pieces
Attractive Advertisment: 2
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:03 pm

"... Cuddle Corner? Wher- What kinda name is that?" Yuki quickly corrected herself to save face, although she was terribly curious about it, wouldn't hurt just to have a look, right?

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:07 pm

(Attractive Advertisement -roll 14- Success)

"It's exactly what it sounds like. A wonderful little place where you can just relax in a woman's arms. I've been multiple times." She said helpfully before adopting a conspiratorial grin. "Although if it's a different kind of relaxation you're looking for Henrietta's House of Hypnosis might be more to your speed." The woman suggested with a waggle of her eyebrows.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (0/4)
100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:13 pm

(Will check to avoid visiting one of these places)

Yuki looks conflicted... Does she stop her investigation to visit these places.. or does she power on with no intention of stopping? She closes her eyes to think really hard, weighing the pros and cons.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:17 pm

(Will Check -roll 13- Crit Fail)

Things seemed fine so far. What could be the harm in just checking them out.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (0/4)
100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:21 pm

"Hmmm... I got time. Thanks, lady." Yuki made her way towards the establishments, looking for this Henrietta's House, gleefully entering with excitement.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:24 pm

As Yuki entered the building she was greeted by a voluptuous woman with brown hair and brilliant green eyes wearing a tight showgirl uniform. "How may I help you." She said with a wink.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (0/4)
100 Gold Pieces
Attractive Advertisment: 1
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:26 pm

"Uhm... I'm here for.. a quick sample of your service! Yes... I must be going soon, but I see no harm in a quick session." Yuki tries to sound natural as she starts second guessing herself if this was such a good idea.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:29 pm

"A quick session? I'd be more then happy to help. It will be four gold pieces for a short session." The woman said, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she gave Yuki a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Yuki looks into her full purse and shrugs internally, handing over the four gold without much thought. "Well, I just got paid, so I don't mind splurging a bit."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:32 pm

The woman took the gold. "My name is Yuri and I'll be your hypnotist for the evening. Please follow me." She said, beginning to walk away with an eye catching sway of her hips.

Progress (0/4)
Clues (0/4)
100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:37 pm

Yuki follows blindly, her gaze already captivated by the rocking motion of her thick rear.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:40 pm

(Hypnotic Hips -roll 84- Success)

Yuki followed the woman's rear is it swung back and forth. Already feeling much more relaxed. Yuri lead the martial artist into a side room. "Take a seat. Make yourself comfortable." She said with a wink.

Yuki: 29 Willpower + Hypnotized
Progress (0/4)
Clues (0/4)
100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:45 pm

Yuki sat down quietly, keeping her eyes on Yuri for the longest time as if her sight was being pulled by her body. She felt fantastic already, just from the simple motions of Yuri's butt.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:47 pm

"Tell me. What's your name? And what's your favorite part of my body?" Yuri asked sensually as her whole body hypnotically swayed.

Yuki: 29 Willpower + Hypnotized
Progress (0/4)
Clues (0/4)
100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:50 pm

"I'm Yuki... I love your butt... I love how it sways from side to side as you walk..." Yuki would mindlessly admit to the hypnotist, not fully in trance but enough to mess with her thinking.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:53 pm

Yuri have her and approving smile as she turned around and continued to sway her hips in that way that had first caught Yuki's attention. "Watch my ass. Follow it's gentle sway. Focus on its every curve and bounce. Sink into your seat as your mind begins to sink for my ass." She said, starting her induction.

Yuki: 28 Willpower + Hypnotized
Progress (0/4)
Clues (0/4)
100 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki and the Mysterious Town
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next