Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki and the Mysterious Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blurr

Blurr

Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:46 pm

(Wait, shouldn't it be 4/4?)

Yuki tries to find an appropriate book, something that gives her information about the strangeness of this town.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:49 pm

(Yes it should. My bad.)
(Basic Attack -roll 58- Success)

As she entered the found a front desk at which sat a pretty young librarian wearing glasses, a tight fitting, professional top, and a pencil skirt. "Hello. Welcome to the reset public library. How can I help you?" She asked, leaning forward to file some paperwork in a way that caused her chest to squish against the desk and emphasized her deep cleavage.

Yuki: 9 Willpower + Bunny Girl
Progress (4/4)
Clues (0/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Attractive Advertisment: 0
Weakening Will: 3
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:51 pm

"Oh uhm... I'm just looking for some history books about this town...."

(Find clue)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:54 pm

(Clue -roll 81- Fail)
(Soothing Silence -roll 99- Fail)

"Follow me to the history and records section." The librarian helpfully offered, standing up and walking deeper into the library. As she walked Yuri couldn't help but notice that her hips swayed just like the hypnotists had, it was so soothing and easy to watch.

Progress (4/4)
Clues (0/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Her eyes unknowingly followed her hips, unaware of her staring.

(Gonna keep trying to get that clue point)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:59 pm

(Clue -roll 42- Success)

"Here we are. Is there anything else I can do for you?" The librarian asked, suddenly turning around and rousing Yuki from her stupor. Had there been a hint of suggestion in her voice? The martial artist couldn't tell.

Progress (4/4)
Clues (0/4)
82 Gold Pieces

(Yuki is guaranteed to find the clue with her next action.)
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:02 pm

"C-Can you tell me about the weird fog?....." Her eyes were pulled towards the tightly packed breasts, her speech staggering from the distraction.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:05 pm

(Dusty Thoughts -roll 47- Fail)

The librarian folded her arms as she thought, propping up her breasts and giving Yuki a feast for the eyes. "I remember hearing something about a ritual being performed at the Grand Time Theater just before the fog settled down on us for good." She said, her chest rising and falling as she spoke.

Yuki: 8 Willpower + Bunny Girl
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:08 pm

"Do you know what ritual that was?" She will try to prod for more information.

(Progress?)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:11 pm

(Progress -roll 79- Fail)
(Dusty Thoughts -roll 66- Success)

"No. But I could give you directions to the theater. Someone there probably knows." The librarian offered before giving Yuki a sympathetic look. "Is everything alright dear? You look so tired." She asked, and Yuki found that she was having a hard time tearing her increasingly heavy eyes away from the librarians gently swaying chest. All the things she'd bumped into on the way here leaving her a bit drained.

Yuki: 6 Willpower + Bunny Girl + Fascinated
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:15 pm

"Well it is getting rather late... Maybe I should retire for the night..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:17 pm

(Dusty Thoughts: Continued -roll 43- Fail)

"You can rest here if you like. Psychology is my specialty. I can help you relax." The librarian innocently offered as the gentle back and forth motion of her bosom held Yuki's gaze.

Yuki: 5 Willpower + Bunny Girl + Fascinated
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:03 am

Yuki contemplated, the presence of the breasts occupying her mind more than she'd want. Without realizing it, her hand was resting on the librarian's chest.

(Struggle)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:08 am

(Struggle -roll 13- Crit Fail)
(Dusty Thoughts -Auto Due to Crit Fail- Success)

"Not exactly what I had in mind by I can work with it." The librarian chuckled as Yuki unconsciously groped her. "Do you like my chest? Just focus on how nice and soft it is. Your hand sinking into my chest as your mind sinks into my words. You're already so tired. Let yourself relax." She said taking Yuki's wandering hand as a sign to start.

Yuki: 3 Willpower + Bunny Girl + Hypnotized
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:14 am

Yuki continued to grope the librarian's chest, using both hands to feel as much as she can, as her tired mind cannot hold on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:17 am

"Each time your hands squeeze my breasts more of your tension and thoughts disappear. You love my breasts. Feeling and caressing them. Letting them carry you down into a deep, pleasant, trance." The librarian continued. Enjoying the way Yuki was mindlessly feeling her up.

Yuki: 1 Willpower + Bunny Girl + Hypnotized
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:25 am

And so, Yuki closed her eyes once again, overwhelmed by the beautiful librarian's hypnotic allure. She buried her face within her breasts, feeling them rise and fall with every breath.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:28 am

"And Sleep... Safe and sound as you rest against my perfect pillows." The librarian whispered. Running a hand through Yuki's hair as her chest rose and feel with each deep breath.

Yuki: 0 Willpower + Bunny Girl + Hypnotized
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Weakening Will: 4
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:35 am

Yuki was out cold just as the librarian finished her command. She probably wouldn't awaken until the next morning, when a new day starts after Yuki was spending the night with the librarian.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:42 am

As Yuki slept soundly the librarian whispered all manner of seductive commands as she toyed with the defenseless woman's body. Such as how from now on she would find her and her fellow librarians irresistible, how whenever she saw this librarian in particular she'd feel a powerful, and totally normal, compulsion to feel her breasts.

Yuki awoke the next day with no memory of being hypnotized. She was sitting in a comfy chair at the library and was being gently shaken awake by the librarian who she had met initially. "Rise and shine." The woman said sweetly. Yuki couldn't help but he a little tongue tied at just how attractive she was.

Yuki: 30 Willpower + Bunny Girl
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces

(For the rest of this Mysterious Town run Yuki will take +1 damage from the local librarians and those who dress like them.)
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:49 am

Yuki slowly awoke, feeling rested but initially groggy. A few moments later, she was fully sober, and was rather surprised at the librarian, and how.. beautiful she was. "O-Oh sorry... I must've fell asleep yesterday....."

(Check to not touch her tits)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:52 am

(Will Check -roll 40- Success)

"It's fine. I thought it best to let you rest." The librarian told her. An expectant look crossing her face before it returned to it's helpful professionalism. "Do let me know if you need anything."

Yuki: 30 Willpower + Bunny Girl
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:57 am

"Oh uhm... I had a bag with me yesterday, it had my spare clothes in them. Do you know where they are?" Yuki began to undress to get back in her robes, but being naked in front of such a beautiful woman somewhat excited her. "If y-you can help me find them... I'd appreciate it..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:01 am

(Basic Attack -roll 86- Crit Success)

"You mean that bag?" The librarian asked. Gesturing towards the bag next to Yuki's chair. Before the martial artist could do anything she leaned in seductively, giving Yuki a good view down her shirt. "Although with how eagre you were to get naked for me maybe you don't need them." She teased.

Yuki: 30 Willpower + Bunny Girl + Stunned
Progress (0/4)
Clues (1/4)
82 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:05 am

"Um n-no, it's just that.. it's n-normal to undress in f-front of other women..." Yuki's altered common sense was the reason for this situation, where she was unable to see what's so strange about it. She stammered as despite doing something 'normal', she still felt herself getting horny from the librarian's gaze.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and the Mysterious Town   Yuki and the Mysterious Town - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki and the Mysterious Town
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next