Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test in the Mysterious Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blurr

Blurr

Test in the Mysterious Town Empty
PostSubject: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:27 pm

It was a boring day like any other, on a boring road with all the unremarkable details. Test was traveling through the forest path one day, as he's heard about a mysterious thing in the forest abducting people to never be seen again. Suddenly, he looks up and further towards the deeper parts of the woods, but curiously, he spots a.. town? Seemds kinda weird to have a settlement amidst all the vegetation, but at least it sounds alive.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:31 pm

Test headed towards the town. He it would be nice to have a night's sleep in a proper bed. Plus, the locals might know something about the disappearances and he could get to the bottom of things.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:37 pm

Test arrives and passes by a pretty woman or two, then a beautiful woman, then a gorgeous woman, then a hot woman... There appears to be a lot of women, in fact, he hasn't seen a single man so far, how strange. The town itself is relatively full of activity, with chatter and trading filling the air and streets.

Test: 30 Willpower
Gold: 100

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Test looked around for a local library, perhaps there were some records there that could be of use to him? Failing that a local bar might do. Test thought little of all the women. It was a bit strange to not see any men, but it was probably just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:44 pm

(Investigate - 66)

Test comes across a dusty old library with a sign that says "Betty's Books", doesn't look used much... Inside there are several bookshelves with no real labeling, and reading through all the book titles seem like a pain. Behind a desk, is a sleeping woman with glasses a few inches away from her face, drooling over an open book, presumably Betty herself.

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:46 pm

Test politely coughed to try and get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:48 pm

The woman's eyes slid open at the noise, then she lazily picked up her glasses and put them on before jumping up in surprise at the new newcomer. "Ah! A customer! I am s-so sorry to have you see me like that! Uhm..." She clears her throat before speaking in a more confident manner. "I am Betty, and this is my library, how can I help you today?"

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:50 pm

"Hi Bretta. I'm Test. I was wondering if you have any sort of local records I could sift through. Such as information on local wildlife or midara." Test asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:52 pm

"No no no, Betty, not Bretta! But.. sure, we have some record books. I believe they are on..... the second row of that shelf!" She points towards one of the shelves, this one with larger, thicker books.

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:55 pm

"Sorry Bretty." Test quickly apologized. "What is this town called by the way? I just wandered in off the road." He added a bit sheepishly as he headed towards the record shelf.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 3:58 pm

"It's Betty!" She sighs, before answering anyways. "Why, it's the quaint 'Saint Maki Village', named after a saint who was said to be able to level mountains with her spells!"

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:02 pm

"Thank you Betty." Test replied, thoroughly embarrassed. He repeated the name to himself a few more times as he began to look through the books. Searching for any sign of disappearances and what might have caused them.

Investigate
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:09 pm

(Investigate - 12) Success

Test pulls out a random book from the shelf, and begins to read through it at a steady but skimming pace. While it doesn't have much, it mentions the tale of a powerful woman who was able to manipulate very fine magics, that of Saint Maki, the one Betty just mentioned. Looks like this village has something to do with her after all.

Willpower 30
Gold 100
Progress 1/4
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:12 pm

Test had heard several tales of powerful magic users leaving behind artifacts and curses. Perhaps this had something to do with the disappearances. "Excuse me Betty." He said, taking it slow to make sure he got the name right this time. "Where could I find out more about this Saint Maki?"
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:18 pm

(Attractive Advertisement - 98, Crit Success!)

"I hear the bakery at the main street houses some pretty historically savant girls, maybe they'll be able to help you? It's right next to the maid cafe, won't miss it!"

Willpower 30
Gold 100
Progress 1/4
Attractive Advertisement 2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Test nodded. "Thank you." He said, the mention of 'maid cafe having immediately caught his attention. "Could you point me in the right direction?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:23 pm

(Basic Attack - 3, Crit Fail!)

Betty shuffled from behind the desk to show him the directions, but she slipped on some spilt coffee, landing on her bum. "Ow... Better rest... Oh right, just go this way then that way, and you'll find it for sure!... Ow....."

Willpower 30
Gold 100
Progress 1/4
Clues 0

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:25 pm

"Thanks." Test said as he offered her a hand to help her to her feet. Not wanting to leave her to wallow in spilt coffee.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:29 pm

(Basic Attack - 95, Fail)

"Thank you, you shouldn't have." Betty gratefully accepts his help and stands up, then sees him off when he heads to his next destination.

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Test begins to head towards the bakery (and the maid cafe) taking in the sights and sounds of the town as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:35 pm

(Air Bag Surprise - 37, Fail)

Test makes his way through the town fairly easily, the women mostly keeping to themselves beyond the occasional giggle or wink. At last, he makes it to the main street, with the two buildings side by side! The bakery on the left, and a maid cafe right next to it on the right...

Willpower 30
Gold 100
Progress 1/4
Clues 0

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:37 pm

Test internally debates where to go first.

(Will Check to visit the bakery before the maid cafe.)
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:40 pm

(Will check - 32, Success)

Test manages to hold it in for long enough to approach the bakery first. Inside, two women are seen, one more elderly than the other, but still quite beautiful nonetheless, who spoke up. "My my, who's this? I haven't seen you before, are you a tourist?"

Willpower 30
Gold 100
Progress 1/4
Clues 0

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:42 pm

"Yes ma'am. I'm Test. I was told I could find someone here who could tell me more about the story of Saint Maki." Test told them. Being upfront with what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town EmptyMon May 31, 2021 4:48 pm

"Hmm... Now, I could tell you what I know, but this old tongue of mine just isn't what it used to be. Maybe if someone were to be my customer, it'd thaw out and tell you what you need." She smiles at Test, showing off a variety of baked goods from breads and muffins to cakes and even pies.

Willpower 30
Gold 100
Progress 1/4
Clues 0

PostSubject: Re: Test in the Mysterious Town   Test in the Mysterious Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Test in the Mysterious Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next