Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq In The Mysterious Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:05 pm

"Arser? Never heard of the place, and it's not anywhere on this map. Oh well, thanks for the info. And take care not to lift more than you can hold." Sieq said to her with a wave as he decided to keep roaming around. He planned on leaving the city as soon as the fog cleared, until then he would wander around and see what he could do while it was still daytime.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:09 pm

(Progress -roll 93- Fail)
(Encounter -roll 7- Fail)

Sieq didn't find anything for awhile.

Sieq: 24 Willpower
98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5

(Also the town is Arset. I had a typo on the last lost.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 pm

"Man, maybe the place isn't on the map cause it's so boring. Oh well, I'll just keep walking this way, see how long it takes before I'm out of town." Sieq's habit of talking to himself would be very apparent, if anyone was nearby to overhear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:15 pm

(Attractive Advertisement -roll 77- Fail)

"Boring? I'll have you know we have one of the nicest libraries around." A passing woman said with a huff as Sieq began to head toward the edge of town.

98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:21 pm

"Library?" Sieq's ears perked up hearing this. A brand new, somewhat hidden town with an extensive library? It might be just what he was looking for to get answers about his scales.

"Pardon me" he asked the passing woman. "I'm sorry for that comment, it wasn't fair of me to say, I only just got here. Could you show me where I could find this library? I would love to see what they have."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:30 pm

(Attractive Advertisement -roll 59- Fail)

The woman gave him some directions to the library which sat at the center of town.

98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:37 pm

"Thank you very much" he waved bye to the woman and headed to the center of town, looking for the library.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:50 pm

(Progress -roll 81- Fail)
(Encounter -roll 38- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 6- Dancing in the Street)

Sieq headed towards the center, and quickly ran into a group of woman dancing sensually to the music of a small band. They were all so beautiful, it made it hard to look away.

Sieq: 23 Willpower + Fascinated
98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:53 pm

The performance was a sight for sore eyes, although with all of the beautiful ladies he had met in this town, Sieq's eyes weren't exactly sore. He tried to snap himself out of it and keep heading towards the center of town.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:57 pm

(Struggle -roll 55- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 26- Success)

But he couldn't look away, not yet. The dancers beckoned him closer. One twirling out of the crowd to grind here ass against him for a moment before disappearing back into the throng.

Sieq: 20 Willpower + Fascinated
98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:59 pm

He shivered a bit from the surprise grinding. This performance was quickly becoming more than he bargained for as he again tried to slip away and get back on track.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:04 pm

(Struggle -roll 53- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 98- Crit Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 36- Success)

Somehow the dancers surrounded him with out him realizing. Taking turns grinding their asses against him, or dancing erotically before his eyes. Giggling and tittering all the while, like this was all some sort of competition. Sieq's lust was quickly reaching a fever pitch.

Sieq: 15 Willpower + Fascinated
98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:08 pm

"Now, ladies, you're all beautiful and make great dancers, but I really need to get going..." Sieq was embarrassed that he was caught in such a ridiculous trap. Their asses felt amazing but he kept doing his best to respectfully leave.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:09 pm

(Struggle -roll 50- Success)

The ladies waved him goodbye, suppressing laughter bad blowing him kisses.

Sieq: 15 Willpower
98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:11 pm

Sieq blushed in mortification at their laughter. He tried to keep his head down and march directly to the library, starting to wonder if this Arset place had it out for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:17 pm

(Progress -roll 57- Fail)
(Encounter -roll 94- Crit Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 10- Rich Bitch)

Sieq was headed towards the library when he was suddenly stopped by a woman in a luxurious fur coat, accompanied by a maid carrying an umbrella. She looked him up and down a moment before reaching her conclusion. "You're a handsome young man. I'll pay you one thousand gold to sleep with me." She told him matter of factly.

98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:25 pm

"Excuse me, but what?!" Sieq was genuinely shocked at this amazingly random request. "I'm going to have to pass. I'm busy and not that desperate for coin."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:26 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 79, 89- Fail)

"Two thousand then." She immediately replied, opening her fur coat to show off the curvey body beneath. This was much more money then Sieq had ever seen, much less possessed.

98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5

Last edited by Present on Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:30 pm

"Sorry, but no. No amount of money will change the answer. I'm sure it's not that hard to find some other guy willing to take your offer." Sieq answered, not even flinching at her exposure (which is rather surprising for him).
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:32 pm

"Then what will it take?" She asked, unwilling to let him slip away. "One of my maids? All your fantasies fulfilled?"

98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:36 pm

"All I want right now is to get to the library. I'm sorry if this means so much to you, but I really can't help ya. Besides, even if I accepted, my heart wouldn't be in it so what good would it be?" Sieq was being very blunt in his tone as he kept trying to dissuade the woman.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:39 pm

"Oh don't worry. My maids and I will make sure your hearts in it." She said confidently, a look of pride on her face. "How about 2500 gold, one of my maids for a day and access to all the most exclusive establishments and events in the town.bi'll even make sure you get a maid who matches your tastes." She said, one final offer. The money seemed to mean nothing to her, and it was more than Sieq could ever hope to make anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:15 pm

Sieq found that offer unbelievable, and so immense that he started to consider it. "Why are you offering me so much for just a one night stand? I can't be that good looking, right? There's something I don't understand here." He was at the point where he would take her offer if she gave him a half decent reason.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:17 pm

"You caught my eye. That's all the reason I need." She said, it was also a matter of pride, she considered herself a woman who gets what she wanted. "Shall we head back to my place?" She said, offering him a hand.

98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:22 pm

Sieq wasn't sure whether to be flattered or insulted by her judging him on his appearance like that. Still, money like that and access to the town's upper class would be incredibly useful. "One last thing, I have these scales on my arms, legs, and back" he said as he rolled up his sleeves and showed them off. "Just thought you should know before you get in a bed with me. If they're not a problem, then I accept your offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq In The Mysterious Town
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next