Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq In The Mysterious Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:25 am

She was clearly intrigued. "Ohh. Exotic. May I touch them?" She asked.

Sieq: 15 Willpower
98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:28 am

"With the money you're paying, you absolutely may. Although, maybe we should get to your place before getting started." Sieq suggested.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:31 am

She ran a hand along his scales, an idle curiosity. "Follow me." She ordered, turning smartly in her heels and walking down the street.

Sieq: 0 Willpower
98 Gold
Progress 1/4
Clues 0/5
Weakened Will: 1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:37 am

Sieq obediently followed, he was going to hold up his end of the deal. With 2500 gold, he would be set for long enough that he could forget about bounties and travel around looking for answers and the midara Irene told him about. His heart thumped a bit, he wondered what his night was going to be like with this woman.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:40 am

"Name's Adeline. But you can call me mistress." She smirked. They quickly reached her mansion and headed inside. "Mary. Gather the maids, they are each to present themselves to the guest." She ordered the maid with the umbrella. "Whenever you're ready, you and the maid you pick head up to my room. Don't keep me waiting." She said, quickly heading upstairs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:45 am

"Yes, mistress." He nodded. He was already getting a bad taste in his mouth from selling himself like this, but he hoped it would pass, either when the 'fun' started or when he felt the weight of those coins.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:47 am

The maids all presented themselves. One in particular caught his eyes. She had smooth black hair, and a generally curvy body. But what really caught his attention was her juicy rear. "Greetings guest. I am Isabel. My expertises are in stripteases and hypnosis." She said, curtsying deeply.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:50 am

Sieq was a bit astonished at how perfect this maid was for him. He gawked at her for a moment before speaking. "You're perfect." he told her. "Let's go, don't wanna keep your boss waiting."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:52 am

The two quickly headed up to find Adeline lounging on her bed in just her lingerie. "Isabel eh. Well what was it that convinced you? Was it the teasing? The hypnosis? Or perhaps her sheer sexiness." The mistress teased"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 12:56 am

"All of the above. She's hot all around, especially her ass, I can't take my eyes off of it. And, I love being teased and hypnotized." Sieq was entirely honest with her, hoping whatever 'activities' that were imminent would indulge him as much as they indulged his temporary mistress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:00 am

The mistress raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well I need to keep my promises as well. Isabel, if you would be so kind as to get our guest in the mood." She said. The maid gave a dutiful nod before marching up to Sieq and placing a gentle hand on his chin, directing him to look at her plump lips. "If master would be so kind as to watch my lips." She said, giving them a seductive pucker as her every soothing word made him feel more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 am

"Of course" Sieq answered as he stared at her lips, their pucker already making him anxious for a kiss. For now, tho, he stayed still and submissive for her. His tension and worries about everything were already washing away.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:05 am

"You love my pretty lips. You love watching them speak soft, soothing words. And most of all you love it when they kiss you." She said self-assuredly, leaving in and giving him a soft, sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:09 am

Sieq filled with bliss hearing her lovely voice. "I love your pretty lips" he repeated. Her kiss melted all of his resistance, leaving him entirely captivated by Isabel. His delight was obvious as a bulge formed in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:12 am

"But my kisses have a price. Each succulent smooch takes a bit of your mind, guiding you down into a pleasant trance, becoming increasingly horny and obedient for your mistress and her maid." She said, punctuating each few words with another soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:16 am

Sieq moaned every time she laid a kiss on him, every touch of her lips leaving him deeper in a fog of lust. He was already ready to do whatever it took to satisfy his mistress and her maid as his erection struggled against his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:18 am

"So horny, so obedient. Wanting nothing more then to obey and please us." Isabel reiterated, kissing him again and again. Seeming to completely break down his reason with an ever building tide of lust. "Well? Is your heart in it now?" Adeline joked, teasing him for his earlier hesitancy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:22 am

Isabel's kisses felt divine, Sieq was left literally stunned by her barrage of smooches. He expected a show with her ass, but what he got was better than he could have imagined. As all of his composure and resistance was replaced by libido and subservience, he answered his mistress's question. "My heart is in it now, mistress. I would love to serve you, however you wish."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:25 am

"You can start by worshipping my ass." She said smugly, lifting laying on her stomachs and lifting her rear into the air.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:27 am

Sieq immediately got to work, burying his face in her cheeks and kissing and nuzzling like a man possessed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:28 am

Isabel pressed her ass into him from the other side, his head encased by butts. Their softness almost smothering him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:32 am

Sieq shuddered in surprise and joy upon feeling Isabel's lovely cheeks as well. He was nearly overwhelmed, but that only made his lust heighten as he redoubled his efforts to worship his mistress. He was grateful his mistress and her maid would do this for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:34 am

Once he had worked himself into a lustful frenzy the mistress rolled around and spread her legs. "Now fuck me. Show your devotion." She ordered, almost as excited as he was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:36 am

Sieq didn't even vocalize his obedience with 'yes mistress'. He pounced on her and fucked her like his life depended on it. Every thrust fueled by undeniable lust and unwavering devotion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:42 am

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She squealed, loving every second of it.

The night continued on similar lines. With Sieq experiencing the two woman in dozens of combinations. Adeline sitting on his face as Isabel whispered sweet hypnosis directly into his mind. The maid's breasts swaying before his eyes and sending him deeper into trance as the mistress jerked him off, and much more. The half-dragon awoke the next morning feeling a bit sore but extremely satisfied. Opening his eyes to find his two lovers from last night cuddling him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq In The Mysterious Town   Sieq In The Mysterious Town - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq In The Mysterious Town
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next