Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:39 pm

Yuki had been traveling through the woods for hours, the trees and foliage seeming to stretch on forever as she approached the next town. Suddenly she heard the sound of something moving through the bushes, something big.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:43 pm

"Hm?" Absentmindedly, she approached the source of the noise, imagining it to be some sort of boar or other wild animal. She had been traveling on this path for quite some time, and despite traveling very light, she was very tired. Her feet were sore, her back ached, her head was pounding with a terrible migraine, and her spirit was on the verge of collapsing on the spot to laze around after all this marching. "I hope it's a chicken, I can use a snack break..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:47 pm

What emerged from the bushes was not a boar, but a woman. A curvey beautiful woman with curly horns on her head and wearing what appeared to be a dress made of fluffy, unprocessed wool. She turned to face Yuki with a look that was both sleepy and benevolent. "Hello. You look tired. You should come take a nap with me." She said sweetly.

Yuki: 30 Willpower
Sheep Girl: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:52 pm

"Wah!" Yuki jumped backwards as her system was shot awake. What was this, some sort of midara? She's never seen anything like her before, better be careful. She entered a fighting stance while standing a couple of meters back, more cautious than anything right now.

"Woah, who are you? What even are you?" While Yuki knew about the strange kissy women, even encountered a few of them before, they all either tried to ambush or trick her, but this one just seemed passive, something never seen before in her career.

(Turn skip)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:58 pm

"My name is Aenir. I'm a sheep girl." The midara said with another yawn. "We're both tired. Let's take a nap." She suggested, fixing Yuki with big, pleading eyes as she approached.

Aenir: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:02 pm

Yuki almost subconsciously took her offer, before snapping herself back into sanity. She shook her head at the woman. "Sorry, but I don't know what'll happen to me if I do." Afterwards, she launched herself forwards anyways, trying to tackle the sheep girl, not knowing that she's playing right into her hands.

(Tackle)
(Edited because I forgot to include my action)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:09 pm

(Tackle -roll 83- Fail)
(Morning Routine -roll 93- Fail)

Yuki wrapped her arms around the sheep girl, but the midara's thick wool made pinning her difficult. Instead she found herself resting her head against the sheep girl's wool. It the softest, warmest pillow she'd ever experienced. "That's the spirit." Aenir giggled, just rest your head on my wool and let yourself drift off to sleep.

Aenir: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:14 pm

For a second, Yuki legitimately forgot that she was fighting, her arms relaxing and her eyes drooping... No wait! This isn't right!

"Tch, are you making fun of me?" Yuki quickly got back on her feet, this time trying to deliver a forceful strike straight onto the wool. Maybe enough force will knock her back, or maybe it'll just be absorbed by the thick coat. "I won't go down easily!"

(Open Palm Strike)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:20 pm

(Open Palm Strike -roll 36- Success)
(Wool Cuddle -roll 10- Success)

"I'm not making fun of you. I just want to help you get some rest." The sheep girl said kindly, pulling the zen practitioner into a soft, cuddly hug even as Yuki struck her. Every touch of the midara's wool maid Yuki feel so wonderfully sleepy.

Yuki: 30 Willpower + Sleepyx2
Aenir: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:28 pm

"O-Oh... This feels..... Good..." Yuki's body had no choice but to decompress and relax, her arms instinctively wrapping around Aenir, her face snuggling into the wool. No! Yuki pulled herself free once more, although her eyes are considerably heavier now. "Ugh, this is making me feel bad... sorry!" She goes for three light kicks, that don't hurt as much but are more to throw her off her balance.

(Flurry of Blows)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:35 pm

(Flurry of Blows -roll 4, 56, 50- 3 Successes)
(All Tucked In -roll 34- Success)

All three of Yuki's kicks sank into the soft wool. "You'll feel better after a nap." Aenir said, managing to simultaneously sit down and pull Yuki's head into her lap. As the zen practitioner's head sank into the wonderful wool the sheep girl patted her head, stroked her head, and whispered soothingly in her ear. "Shh. Just relax. You're safe here." She said as Yuki quickly drifted off to sleep.

Yuki: 30 Willpower + Sleepyx5 + Asleep (0/1)
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Yuki was brought down to the sheep girl's lap, and didn't manage to even mutter one word before her eyes shut. Her face shows a girl in absolute peace, finally getting the rest she deserves in the comfort of a beautiful sheep girl's embrace. Her slow breathing gently blew at the thigh's wool, like a gentle breeze, and her hair danced between Aenir's fingers as her hand gently stroked and scratched her head.

(Wake up attempt)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 1:50 pm

(Wake Up -Auto- Success)
(All Tucked In -roll 40- Success)

Yuki gently drifted awake. Now it would simply be a matter of finding the willpower to leave as she sank deeper and deeper into the sheep girls warm embrace. Aenir continues to pay and stroke the martial artist as she cooed comfortingly. "Is there anything I can do to make this more pleasant for you?" She asked suggestively.

Yuki: 30 Willpower + Sleepyx8
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:00 pm

"Mmmm..... Hug me..." Yuki gave into her desires already, she realizes that maybe this midara isn't as bad as the others. She tries to wrap her arms around her, but she's too lazy and sluggish to get up, so it just ends up coiling around her waist softly.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:03 pm

(Turn Skip)
(Wool Cuddle -roll 35- Fail)

The sheep girl pulled Yuki into a soft hug, her wool beginning to surround the martial artist. "Shh. It's alright. Just relax." She whispered sweetly as Yuki was almost completely surrounded by her soft, sleep inducing wool.

Yuki: 30 Willpower + Sleepyx8
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:08 pm

"Mmmmmmmm, Hug me!..." Yuki whines, like a spoiled child. She decides to take matters into her own hands to acquire the fluff. She sits up slightly, as to sit on Aenir's lap, then wraps her arms around the sheep girl, burying herself in the wool.

(Tackle)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:12 pm

(Tackle -roll 85- Fail)
(Wool Cuddle -roll 46- Success)

As Yuki buried herself in wool the sheep girl pulled her into a tight hug. Pressing the martial artist against her warm body as the wool completely surrounded here. "There you go sweetheart. A perfect position to nap don't you think." Aenir whispered as she continued to stroke, pat, and occasionally gently kiss Yuki.

Yuki: 28 Willpower + Sleepyx9 + Bound
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:24 pm

"Mmmm~ That's.. better...." Yuki mumbled as the wool took over. Her thoughts and worries melted away with each pat, scratch, and peck. Her body feels heavy, and her face is buried into the sheep's chest, snuggling right onto her warm breasts. "So... sleepy....." Aenir would note the soft smile on Yuki's face, a truly satisfied customer.

(Closet Damsel)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:28 pm

"You're sooo sleepy. That's why I came to help you rest. Just focus on my soft wool and soothing voice and let your self drift off to sleep." The sheep girl whispered as she guided Yuki's head deeper between her breasts and her body deeper into her satisfying wool. Arnie's face was dominated by a beatific smile, happy to have found someone so clearly in need of rest.

Yuki: 26 Willpower + Sleepyx10 + Bound
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:41 pm

"Hm... Pamper me more~" Yuki grabbed the sheep's hand, placing it on her head, giving it a small push afterwards to entice a moving pattern.

"You're so wonderful..." Yuki didn't put up much of a fight at all, she seems on the verge of giving up thoughts of escape altogether.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:45 pm

The sheep girl began to pat, pet, and scratch Yuki's head as it rested between her soft pillows. Occasionally lifting her up to give her a kiss on the forehead before guiding her right back down again. "Thank you dear. Just let me take care of you. I'll make all your dreams come true as you gently drift off to sleep." She whispered. At this point Yuki was almost completely engulfed by her wool. Like the world's most comforting blanket.

Yuki: 23 Willpower + Sleepyx11 + Bound
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Yuki tightens her hug around Aenir, and for some reason begins to slowly tear up. Looks like it's been a very long time since she's had such pure affection showered onto her, such is the nomadic lifestyle. "... Never let go of me, okay?....."

(Tackle)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:04 pm

(Tackle -roll 41- Fail)

"Don't worry. I'll hold you for as long as you want. We'll stay together and make each other happy for as long as you need." Aenir replied as she returned the hug, holding Yiku close. She could hear the longing in her voice and see the tears in her eyes. It only made her more eagre to help the martial artist.

Yuki: 20 Willpower + Sleepyx12 + Bound
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:16 pm

Hearing these words, Yuki was able to peacefully drift into a deep slumber, completely free of any worries or stress, as though she was literally unrobed of all that pent up exhaustion and frustrations. Thanks to Aenir, Yuki has had the best nap in her entire life, as though it had reset her soul entirely. Yuki had completely surrendered her body and spirit, and so, her chances of escaping is nil.

(Surrender)

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:19 pm

(Surrender)

The sheep girl cuddled up to the sleeping Yuki, the girl's head resting on her breasts. Together they had the nap of a lifetime. When Yuki awoke she felt incredibly refreshed, finding herself still in the sheep girl's arms. Aenir was also beginning to wake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next