Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blurr

Blurr

Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:35 pm

When Yuki came to her senses, she found that her body felt brand new. No aches, no migraine, no pains whatsoever, both physical and emotional, this was all too much. She felt like she was going to bawl from this huge sudden relief, but managed to hold back. Yuki chose to remain in her arms, midara or not, until the Sheep Girl woke she'd stay cuddled up against her wool.

When she did indeed come to, she'd greet her. "Good morning, even though we're still the same day..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:41 pm

Aenir awoke. Beginning to pet and cuddle Yuki once more. "How are you feeling dear? Sleep well?" She asked, seeming a bit more energetic then before.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 3:57 pm

"Feeling better, way better. All thanks to you." Yuki nuzzles up to her and gets flushed with embarrassment as she lands a peck on her cheek. "I'm Yuki, by the way.. what's your name?"

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:01 pm

"Aw. Is someone a bit fuzzy from their nap. Don't worry, you can stay here in my arms for as long as you need. I'm Aenir." The sheep girl chuckled as she continues to hug and rub Yuki, reciprocating her kiss on the cheek. "Yuki dear, is everything alright?" She asked with care.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:09 pm

"Well... I haven't had the chance to be like this with anyone for.. a very long time. I didn't realize how much I missed this feeling." She buries her face into Aenir's bust again, rubbing her face into the wool like someone drying their face with a towel. "Your coat is like heaven..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:12 pm

"Poor girl. Starved for love and rest. Feel free to stay here and let me take care of you for as long as you need." Aenir reassured her. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked sweetly, probing for fetishes as Yuki nuzzled between her tits.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:27 pm

"Can you.. give me a massage? You know..." Yuki was still being hugged by a midara, passive or not, and that filled her heart with subtle lust. She was always fond of groping, something so indecent in a simple action, amplified more with clothing. "Your hands feel nice..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:29 pm

"Oh? A massage?" Aenir giggled as her hands begin to grope and tease Yuki's chest.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:52 pm

Yuki moaned as the gentle sheep hands caressed and groped her ample bosom, sending waves of pleasure through the martial artist's body. "Mmmm~ Yes..." She wraps her hands around Aenir's ass, slapping it playfully.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 5:00 pm

The sheep girl shifted behind Yuki, continuing to massage her breasts as she directed the woman to rest against her own. "Good girl. Just focus on my sweet voice and soft wool as my hands take you to heaven." She whispered in Yuki's ear as she sank into the sheep girls wool. Aenir was determined to turn her into a puddle of relaxed pleasure, systematically dispelling every bit of tension from her body.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:20 am

"Hehe~ I'm a good girl~" Yuki obeyed every order given to her by the sheep girl, allowing herself to simply put down her hands and focus on the groping as she sunk into pleasure. "Your voice is so beautiful..."

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:24 am

"Thank you dear. Let my beautiful voice sooth you. Helping you feel calm, relaxed, and safe here with me. No need to worry, no need to think." The sheep girl continued to whisper as she ran her hands up and down Yuki's body in a sensual massage, occasionally giving the martial artist a peck on the check.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Yuki was reduced into a quivering mess as every touch and stroke sent a chill up and down her spine. Her breasts and ass started to warm up even more from the friction of Aenir's hands, making them evermore pleasant to hold.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 4:29 pm

"So sleepy. So relaxed. No need to think." Aenir repeated, mostly to herself. She let out another yawn as she returned to her natural place of kind hearted sleepiness. She returned to Yuki's front and pulled the woman into a intimate hug, continuing to stroke and caress her as she guided the martial artist to sit down and rest against her wool, extending their peaceful nap together just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:42 am

Yuki naturally continued to fall deeper and sink into her wool, drowsiness washing over her despite just waking up a few minutes ago. Her heavy breathing declared a state of pleasure and exhaustion, which slowly calmed down to a peaceful idle pace. Yuki looked up and gave one final kiss to the sheep girl before falling into another deep sleep, this time for a full day, leaving her at the loving mercy of Aenir for the rest of the day.

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl   Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki Vs. Sheep Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2