Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Swamp Nightprowler Midara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Swamp Nightprowler Midara Empty
PostSubject: Swamp Nightprowler Midara   Swamp Nightprowler Midara EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:30 pm

"If you see the swamp at night, you are stupid
If you hear laughter, know that i will pray for your soul"

Story:
The swamps of Swampass are always quiet at night, and for a good reason, for the Nightprowlers that stalk the darkness are feared by all beings with enought sentience to do so, and if one dares travel the swamp at night they should be ever vigilant against the Nightprowlers' giggles and laughters, for they are a warning that you are being stalked and probably will have your mind turned to mush soon enough.

Description:
Few have actually seen a Nigthprowler and endured their teasings to tell the tale, so here goes an ammount of descriptions, none of them truly correct, and all of them made by half-broken minds of their victims
They always giggle before finding their victim, it's not known why, but it seems to be a running pattern with the descriptions
Their skin is as blue as the nightsky and they reflect the alluring moonlight night perfectly, allowing you to see their curves and all with no problem whatsoever
"She was so beautiful.... like a night goddess " -Drunken sailor
Their eyes are of a deep red that enthralls anyone who looks, anyone who looks a Nightprowler in the eyes can barely sleep through all the moans and loads released at night.
"I was there y'now, staring 'those red 'eys, t' wasn't easy, i can still see 'em when i sleep." - A curious local
Their lips are of the darkest and most alluring red, and the fantasies their lipmarks fill someone with tend to stick, just like their wet lips.
"i was going on a morning stroll, just a stroll really, but then i found this guy and he was like, stroking to one of them, he had several marks all over him, and he couldn't stop stroking to the sight of them on a mirror that was hanging by a tree, he only moaned when i asked him if he needed help..." A simple sightseer
They have sharp red nails that secrete an aphrodisiac poison, and they will poison you with them.
"A friend of mine got caught behind, i heard stories about them, but i didn't know that they would.... break him so easily.... it was just a nail, how did they break him with just a nail?" -An ex-adventurer

Behaviour:
They stalk in groups, but enjoy 1v1ing their targers, and will keep coming everytime you defeat one of them, but after defeating one you get a nice window to escape.
Sometimes they seeem to enjoy ganging up and raping their quarries.

Moveset:

(Passive) Nightly allure:
Eveytime a fighter misses a strike on a Nightprowler, they make themselves vulnerable to their beautiful eyes. Chance of Hypnosis that deals 1wp per turn on miss.

(Passive) Perfect huntresses:
Before starting a combat encounter, one will always hear the Nightprowlers' giggles, warning them of their presence, but that doesn't mean you can just run, as the Nightprowlers are natural of the Swamp, and they won't just allow you to leave. To run from a Nightprowler, one will need to make "Distance checks" Once you manage to gain three DISTANCE between you and the prowlers you run, if you fail they will get to make an roll of "catching up" with advantage, if they catch up to you they will tackle and bind you. If you try to run and don't manage to get your distance right you will get tackled to the ground, but if you manage to defeat one you will get an auto-sucess on your running attempts.

Crimson Kiss:
The nightprowler kisses their quarry on anywhere but the lips, leaving a deep red mark on the place of the kiss and making them lust for more. Deals 3 damage and inflicts MARKED (Coming up later). Enhanced: Kisses 3 times instead, dealing 3wp damage each kiss, inflicts MARKED with every hit.

Crimson Claws:
The nightprowler scratches at her quarry, leaving aphrodisiac scratches. Inflicts NIGHT POISON once (NIGHT POISON deals 1wp damage per turn, it doesn't expire unless a spell/antidote is used. Can stack.) Enhanced: Inflicts NIGHT POISON twice

Mistresses of the Night:
The Nightprowler soon begins to look more and more atractive as the moonlight shines on her, forcing any lower beings into submission. Everyone that can see the Nightprowler must make a "resist" roll or they will be forced to worship her body: Inflicts a mental bind that deals 2wp damage to everyone who fails the "resist check", also the ones who fail will attempt to worship their mistress' body where they have a weakness. Enhanced: The quarry becomes obcessed with their new mistress, inflicts CORRUPTED.

NightQueen's Throne:
The Nightprowler will walk up to her quarry, every step she takes throwing them in deeper submission and as she gets close they will fall to their knees, only for the Nightprowler to sit on their face. Deals a 4 wp mental bind to one target. Enhanced: The Queen of the Night fully sits on them as they are forced on all 4's. Instead of 1 mental bind, you are now bound mentally AND physically, requiring one each to escape.

Next Quarry (follow up for any bind move, except night pounce):
If there is another quarry in the vicinity the Nightprowler will signal them to fall down to their knees, saying that they are next. Inflicts a 2wp mental bind to a target that is not being affected by any bind. Enhanced: Nothing, this one does't have an enhanced version.

Night pounce:
The nightprowler will pounce on her quarry with surprising speed and force them to stay still with overwhelming power. Deals a bind that does no damage, but enhances all of the Nightprowler's skills when you get hit, and also allows for finishers, but each have a condition.

FINISHERS:

Nightly Pegging: Requires the Quarry to be bound by Night Pounce
The Nightprowler will make a strap-on out of raw shadow energy, then she will peg her quarry until they can't even stand anymore, after that she will take them to a secluded place and keep pegging their juices out of them until daybreak, when they will wake up their minds will be permanently locked into serving the nightprowlers. Enslaves the target towards the Nightprowler that "conquered" them, but the slave will likely never see them again, so they will have wet dreams about them every night. ||Gives a weakness towards night: Every battle against a midara made during the night our adventurer will start with 5 less WP, only affects single battles for the sake of balancing.
||Or gives a Pegging Fetish: Pegging attacks deal double damage.

Red Moon Adoration: Requires 5 + MARKED on the one being finished
The Nightprowler will look at their lipstick-covered quarry and smirk with confidence, then, with a kiss to their lips, the quarry will orgasm away a piece of their mind for the Nightprowler, which will later leave the area, but not before placing a mirror in front of their quarry, making them constantly see their lipstick-covered body, consequentially then the nightprowler will leave them with a mirror, so they can see their lipstick covered face and lose themselves in the sight of it.
||Gives a weakness towards night: Every battle against a midara made during the night our adventurer will start with 5 less WP, only affects single battles for the sake of balancing.
||Or gives a Kissing Fetish: Kissing Attacks deal double damage.

Ok, now i gotta sleep, good night
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Swamp Nightprowler Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Nightprowler Midara   Swamp Nightprowler Midara EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 5:23 am

I've never used my character, but I think it would be cool to try him for the first time in this swamp if you wanted.
Back to top Go down

Swamp Nightprowler Midara
Page 1 of 1