Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos at the Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos at the Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:51 pm

“Yes.” he admits
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:53 pm

"Good student." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before they continued their studies.

Eventually they'd gone through the whole set of catalogs. "Ready for your quiz?" She asked with a wink as she moved back to her seat across from him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 3:55 pm

“Yes ma’am.” he says, thinking he would ready for this quiz
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:00 pm

She asked the first questions, a rather simple one about the basics of Love Magic. Her chest beginning to rise and fall again as her pantyhose enclosed foot began to rub against Salos's leg. It was all rather distracting.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:07 pm

“Ummm” he says, his mind blanking from her teasing. His face got red.”I can’t remember.” he admits, not sure what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm

"Next question." She sighed, moving on to another, harder question he also couldn't remember the answer to. Her foot traveling up his leg and beginning to tease his crotch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:11 pm

“I can’t think. I don’t know.” he said. “I’m sorry I am not a good student.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:14 pm

"You're a good student. I just need to teach you differently." She said. "Would you be a good student and sit on the floor in front of my chair with your back to me?" She asked, having thought of something.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:15 pm

He sits on the floor in front of her with his back facing her. He wondered what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:18 pm

As soon as he was seated she wrapped her pantyhosed thighs around his head, his nose and mouth instantly filling with their scent, and dangled a pendulum with a sparkling green gem at the end before his eyes. "I'm going to have to take a more direct approach to getting you nice and focused." She declared.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:19 pm

He was pacified by the smell and taste of the pantyhose as he looked at the gem before his eyes, unable to look away.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 pm

"Just like before. Focus on something you like and take long deep breaths." The librarian told him as she swayed the pendulum back and forth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:27 pm

He watched the pendulum, taking deep breaths that was filled with her scent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:29 pm

"Good student. As my scent fills your nose and my voice feels your head let yourself stop thinking. Watching the pretty pendulum swings and letting your head empty of everything but being a good student for your beautiful teacher." She cooed as everything about her sent Salos into a lustful trance.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:33 pm

“Stop thinking, be a good student for my teacher.” he said, his words muffled by the pantyhose.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:35 pm

"Good student. Keep repeating those words as you breath me in and sink deeper into this perfect trance. Let your brain empty of everything not related to being a good student and serving your teacher." She continued, ready to completely rewrite him of that's what it took.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:45 pm

He continued to breath in her scent and continued to focus on the pendent.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:49 pm

"Are you ready to continue your studies?" She asked slyly as the feel and scent of her pantyhose and the sparkle of her swaying pendulum banished the last of his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:51 pm

“Yes ma’am.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 4:56 pm

"When I release you from my mind-melting legs you'll reread everything we covered, perfectly focused and retaining every word. Thank it will be time for another quiz." She told him. Letting him breath in her scent for a few moments longer before uncrossing her legs and freeing him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:03 pm

As she released him, his mind was filled with her words, everything she went over from the books.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:06 pm

Once Salos was done refreshing his memory she began to quiz him once more. And with his head empty of everything but her orders he answered each question perfectly. Each time he got a question right he was rewarded with pleasure. Getting to feel her breasts in his hands, or her foot on his crotch, or just the wonderful feeling of being praised by the beautiful librarian. "Good boy. Such a good student." She cooed seductively as they wrapped up the quiz, her legs once again wrapped around his head. "Now let's talk about how you'll repay me for all this help I've given you."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:09 pm

“How may I repay you for your kindness ma’am?” he asked, eager to please her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:10 pm

"Well I could use an assistant librarian." She said thoughtfully, giving his head a little squeeze with her legs, letting him really feel her tight pantyhose. "And if you're a good enough student I can probably even help you get my old teaching position afterwards."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:15 pm

“Become your assistant and maybe a teacher?” He asked, thinking it sounded perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos at the Library
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next