Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos at the Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos at the Library - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 11:00 pm

“Clear your mind. Focus on your teacher’s tits and her words. You want to be a good student for her.” she said in a supportive way.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 11:02 pm

"I want to be a good student." The mage repeated. Her hesitation slowly disappearing as she openly ogled Lily's chest. The assistant librarian's soothing tone gradually convincing the mousey magic user that everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:29 am

“I want you to take a seat in front of me, facing away.” she said, moving her chair to give the mage room to sit on the floor in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 11:42 am

The mage did as she was told. Willing to obey the beautiful librarian for now.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 11:46 am

She wrapped her pantyhose covered legs around the mage as she held a purple pendent before her eyes. “Watch my pendent and take on my scent. Empty your mind and let me fill you with the knowledge you need to know.” she said in a comforting and hypnotic voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 11:49 am

Completely shocked at what had just happened the mage began to weakly struggle. But she was not strong enough to escape Lily's legs. Even as she struggled her eyes locked to the pendant and she took in deep whiffs of the librarian's pantyhose.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 12:12 pm

“You want to be a good student. You want teacher’s praise and her rewards. You want to be just like her and be a good student.” she says as she swings the pendent before her. She starts to list off facts about midara and about being more seductive and sensual.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 12:30 pm

"I want to be a good student." The mage repeated, her struggles stopping as she watched the pendant, breathed in Lily's scent, and was hypnotized by her sensual voice. Her whole demeanor shifting as she absorbed Lily's advice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 12:50 pm

She continued to go over information about midara, fashion, being a good student, and a few naughty topics as well. “Ready for your pop quiz?” she asked her student.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 12:52 pm

"Yes Ma'am." Her students eagerly replied. Now reveling in Lily's scent, the feel of her pantyhose, and the seductive sound of her voice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 1:07 pm

She started to ask questions about how midara behave, how to be a slutty school girl, and questions about big tits. The mage couldn’t help but answer them all perfectly. Lily released her student with a big smile. “Would you like to make your teacher very happy right now?” she asked with a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 1:18 pm

"Yes Ma'am. I want to be a good student and make my teacher happy." The mage said, her voice now bubbly and excited. Her whole stance becoming lascivious.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 3:05 pm

“I want you to follow me. I think my boss may have a schoolgirl outfit for you.” she said as she lead the girl to her boss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 3:18 pm

The two quickly found Lily's mistress. "What do we have here?" She asked with a smile, looking from Lily to the student who was excitedly bouncing on her feet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 3:36 pm

“This is my student. I was hoping you would have something appropriate for a school girl to wear.” she said to her boss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 3:41 pm

"You sure work quick." The librarian laughed as she passed the new student a tight shirted, short skirted uniform complete with pantyhose, the mage immediately disrobing to put on her new outfit. "So I looked into it, and I can get you my old teaching position, and your new student can come too." The librarian told Lily with a proud smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 3:53 pm

“Hey sweetie, do you want to become my teaching assistant and train to become a teacher yourself one day?” she asked her eager student.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 4:21 pm

"I'd love to ma'am." Her student answered, her face blissful at the mere prospect of getting to spend all day with her teacher. "So this school. It's an adventuring college, but almost the teachers are actually midara. I think you can see where this is going." The librarian told Lily with a wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:31 pm

“Oh my.” she said with a smile. “I am sure that I will love to meet new students. And I know my student here will love to make so many new friends.” She turned to her student and panted a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:39 pm

The mage returned her kiss. "You'll be the new teacher of Midara studies. And I have a little challenge for you if you're up for it." Her mistress said with a twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 7:05 pm

“What did you have in mind?” she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 pm

"The teachers have a long running bet to see who can seduce the most adventurers in one week. And I think you can beat my record of five." The librarian told her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 7:25 pm

“Oh my. I think I can match if not beat it.” she said with a seductive giggle.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 7:43 pm

"You start Monday. I know you'll do amazing." Her mentor said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 1:53 pm

“Would you be up for a special teacher student session with my new student before I start?” she asked her mentor with a seductive wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Library   Salos at the Library - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos at the Library
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next