Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len vs the Tower of Elementals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:47 pm

(Punch -roll 88- Crit Success!)
(Head in the Clouds- 18- Success!)

"Oh, so you think I'm special?" Serena asked as he punched a hole in her chest. "Huh, is it weird that I'm starting to get used to this?" she wondered aloud as she floated up and sat on Len's head while she examined her new wound.

Len: 7 Willpower + 0 Stack of Static + 6 Hatred
Serena: 10 Stamina + Big Ass + Off Balance

Last edited by PieForPi on Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:49 pm

(She should be off-balance, not stunned)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:52 pm

(Wow, I am off my game today, fixed.)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:55 pm

Len would pick her up and throw her into the ground, eyes focused like hell. Then he would coil his leg towards his own shoulder, only to release it like a spring digging his heel into her side as he prepared to follow up on that with overwhelming strenght.

[Savage Kick --> Savagery --> PTA (If savagery stuns right)]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:00 pm

(Savage Kick -Auto Success due to Off Balance!)
(Savagery -roll 82- Success!)
(PRess the Attack -Auto- Down -roll 90- Success!)

Len's agressive combo left Serena laid out on the ground with little clouds comically circling her head.

Len: 8 Willpower + 0 Stack of Static + 0 Hatred
Serena: 2 Stamina + Big Ass + Downed
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:00 pm

"Oh wait, what did you say again?" Said Len, as he actually went to finish her off.

[Reckless Punch]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:07 pm

(Reckless Punch -roll [38, 80]- Success!)

"I said a lot of thin- ow!" Serena began only to cry out in pain as the man punched her. "I guess this means you win."

(Serena has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:09 pm

"Yeah... alright you are my bed now." Said Len, who just fell on top of Serena, this "tower" might've taken quite the toll on the guy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:13 pm

Serena kissed him good night before she maneuvered his head to rest on her cloudy breasts.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Realizing that Serena actually expected him to stay there, he quickly got up and excused himself. "Oh, no, i'm not staying, sorry. I actually need to get going, y'know, i got to eat something." Said Len, he couldn't stay on this tower, or he would just starve.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:17 pm

"Oh, okay." Serena said as she picked her self up. "Bye, mister!" she said as she waved goodbye.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:21 pm

"Yeah, bye!" Len said, waving her goodbye..... actually, he just couldn't stop himself: He close to her, and went in for one kiss. "Sorry... just couldn't hold it, hehe." He said with a goofy kind of look, having honestly no idea what just came over his ass, but now that was done and he was leaving.... unless there was something else to do.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm

Serena giggled a bit as she continued to wave. "Don't be a stranger!"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:26 pm

Len would wave back.... but he made no promises, the guy probably would never come back here, that was also the reason he didn't give her his name, but well... if they ever saw each other again, he would make sure to get to know her and her body better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

So, if nothing happens to be available.... Len would be leaving.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:28 pm

Unless Len felt like poking the ice woman who clearly didn't want anything to do with him, it seemed like there was nothing left to do in the tower.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:30 pm

Yeah, fuck that ice woman, he was leaving..... he had a long road towards nowhere, and he is not the kind of guy that enjoys standing still.

(And i guess that's 3 more weaknesses to his sheet, or 4? Honestly don't remember.)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:39 pm

(Also, i assume this is it, GG)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:40 pm

(GG, thanks for playing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len vs the Tower of Elementals   Len vs the Tower of  Elementals - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len vs the Tower of Elementals
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14