Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. Empty
PostSubject: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:24 am

The gentle sway of the ship is completely overshadowed by the crowds that are riding it, moving like butterflies to a flame when the Town of Swampass gets in sight (which is totally not an ass pun), except with less death and more awe. Striggabold rides one among these many vessels, but he isn't a tourist, he is an adventurer with motives his own, and he sure hopes that he can fulfill the desires and reasons that brought him here, but he heard the Swamp was a tough beast to conquer for reasons only smaller then the Swamp itself.

Either way, as the ship arrives on deck, people unload, almost dragging out palading with them, but the headstrong man is the last to come out of the ship, there is a beauty to watching crows, y'know? As Striggabold leaves the ship into more solid ground, his eyes set on the Plaza, he heard there would be several shops and an adventurer's guild around those parts, he could also go around everywhere in the touristical hotspot from there.

Striggabold / 30HP / 400 Gold
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:04 pm

Striggabold decides to move into the town to look for the adventures guild.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:23 pm

Finding the Adventurer's guild is easy, but reaching it takes some crowd manouvering.

Fortunatly, town events aren't a thing right now, so you make it just fine to the guild, which is not AS crowded as the town itself, but still holds quite a decent ammount of Maids and Adventurers around the tables, planning their next steps, eating meals and all that overall adventurer thing.

The places that catch your eye are the Reception and the Quest Board, of course you could talk to just about anyone here, the choice on how to move on is yours.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:08 pm

Striggabold decides to check out the reception and leans on the desk
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:29 pm

There is a cute receptionist waiting on the desk. "So what's it gonna be, sir?" She says with a warm smile.

Receptionist Appearece, from Goblin Slayer:
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 12:15 am

"Hello" says Striggabold "I'm new to town and was wondering if there was anyone here who could tell me whats what" he leans back and drops a gold coin on the desk. "I'm happy to pay for the service"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:36 am

"Oh, no need for that!" She said, brushing off your money. "I'm more then happy to help."

Then she added. "As you can see, we are the adventurers' guild, and we provide a safe and trustworthy establishment for adventurers to hang out and take quests." She said while puffing out her chest in pride "We also provide several services for anyone who desires them, those services are a connection between adventurers and quest givers, packaged food and resources for the trip, and then you can always eat here, the maids will be more then happy to serve you." She said with a smile.

Her smile then fades into a more neutral gaze. "The maids however DO offer extra services, by that i mean just overall stress relief services, most of them being sex or something similar, although there are a few who will actually just massage you and help you chill out. The reason that i'm mentioning this is that you should be aware that those stress relief services are not provided by us, so if you wanna do them, do them knowing that we guarantee anything."

Striggabold / 30HP / 400 Gold
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:47 am

"Sounds good" he said standing up "I'll keep an eye out for when I'm feeling stressed. Thamk you for your help" he starts moving towards the bounty board.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:09 am

The "Bounty Board" is actually a quest Board with only 3 quests:

Map the swamp!!
The adventurer's guild's map is very incomplete, if you do this you will be rewarded personally by them.
Map at least 5 diferent places outside of the "safe trail"
Reward: 500 Swamp credits + 100 for each place mapped beyond the 5th
(Gameplay: Do "Mapping rolls" and succeed to map the place your "progress meter" is at)

Vandals in town!!
"There have been some vandals in town, they are just fucking up everything and every business" - Angry shop owner
There are some vandals that are causing chaos and mugging tourists, they seem to be somewhat related to Midara, so watch out for their tricks.
Reward: 600 Gold and a free thing from each shop.
(This will take 4 investigation checks in order to finish).
(Check out town mechanics at the bottom of the post if you wanna do this one)

Ancient ruin spotted
"We have found ancient ruins on the swamp, unfortunatly they are far away, and we need a group of adventurers to help us with the excavation" - Archeologists
Additional info: "There is an encampment on the excavation site, and you should be able to reach it by nightfall IF, but only if you hurry."
Reward: 2000 Swamp credits per person + Possiblity for ancient artifacts.
(6 progress until you reach the place, 2-3 progress inside the ruins)
(3 progress checks in safe trail)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Town Investigation mechanics. (Experimental btw):
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:38 am

After carefully looking at the board Striggabold decides to first tackle the vandals that have been terrorising the shop keepers. He leaves the guild but not before winking at the receptionist and leaving 3 gold coins on the desk. He starts to move towards the market he saw on the map.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 1:27 pm

You move towards the last shop that the vandals attacked in order to meet with the owner, the same person who posted the request. "Are you the adventurer that took the quest?" He would ask. "Those fucking vandals have done so much bullshit by now."
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 3:04 pm

"I am here for the bounty" said Striggabold "what sort of 'bullshit' have they been doing?" He looks around
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:21 pm

(I should point out this is a clothing shop btw, i just noticed that i never mentioned that before.)

"It depends how they feel, my shop just got robbed, but some other people have had their entire propreties trashed by some rebel punks!" He would say, angrily. "The police generally managed to keep these kind of girls off our backs in the past, but now they are so overloaded with their own problems that they cannot solve this issue by themselves." The last sentence seemed less angry and more dissapointed.

"However, i assume you want some kind of clue, correct? Well they stole mostly a few hiking boots before i noticed anything was wrong... but i believe some people in the street might've seen them." Says the man, pointing out towards the street.

(I'm gonna have dinner, brb.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:37 am

"Thank you that is helpful" said Striggabold, "I'll quickly check your shop to see if they left anything, then check the rest of the street" He starts to move into the shop.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 8:55 am

[Progress - 5]
[Encounter - 53]

While you did not manage to find something worthy of note on the shop, and asking around the street didn't do much as well, until: "Oh yeah, i may know one or two things about it." Said a female tourist who was around the area for a bit, finally you are getting something useful.... unless... "But you'll have to do me a favour." Of course, the god damned RPG mechanics.

Striggabold / 397 Swamp Credits / 0/4 Progress
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 9:02 am

"What do you need?" asked Striggabold.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:20 am

"Just wanna milk you a little, if you know what i mean~~" The woman whispered slightly in Striggabold's ear.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:16 pm

"Erm I'm not sure if I do" he takes a step back
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:56 pm

She steps closer to the paladin. "Don't worry... just follow me into an alley and i'll handle everything, i'm used to being the dominant one, after all."
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:11 pm

Striggabold decided to follow the woman curious to see what she would do. He kept his guard up just in case.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:06 pm

As you follow her into an alleyway she would grab you by the shoulder and lead you into a shadowy corner. "I've been really horny recently, and i need some stress relief~~ Do that, and i'll tell you all i know." She said, willing to allow you the first move.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:15 pm

"Sounds like a deal" Striggabold assumed a defensive position. "What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:50 pm

The tourist then grabbed Striggabold's pants and held his hips next to her ass. "You'll have to give me that other sword of yours~~" She said, as she starting rubbing her ass, throught his pants. "I am no midara, so you don't have to worry about your mind breaking, so we can indulge each other properly."
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 11:51 pm

Striggabold decided to alow her to have her fun. He needed any lead he could get. He stands there ready for her to do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 am

She kneels unbuckles Striggabold's pants in order to find an already hard dick. "Gotta practice safe sex, right?" She said, as she opened a condom with her own teeth, hungry eyes glaring at you as she slipped it into your member. "Now, i'm sure we both have limited times... so i'm gonna go all out." Said the Woman as she inserted Strigga's member deep in her behind, then twisted her back in order to kiss him in the lips while her warm insides caress every corner of your member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.   Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold's incursion throught the swamp.
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next