Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 3:01 pm

"Hmmm..." In truth, she didn't really know what she was going to do about Lorelei. She never really figured the girl had those kinds of feelings for her. It was certainly a lot to take in. Especially since she refused to put programming into her. Safiya could just give her the same treatment, but she actually kinda liked the girl. She wasn't sure if she liked her the same way, but she was one of the few that tolerated her. Last thing she'd want would be to ruin that.

"I dunno. I need to think about how I actually feel first. Don't wanna rush into anything." She leaned in to Lorelei, whispered something in her ear, and her entire body went limp, devoid of life, leaning into her. Safiya pulled up her dress, covering herself back up, looking not any worse for wear, as she reached around to pick up the smaller girl. She was lucky she was diminutive enough that she could carry her. "So, still think we're the 'evil, corrupting cult' that you thought we were earlier today?" Her tone was at least somewhat playful, showing she wasn't particularly upset about the whole thing.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 3:07 pm

"No. And I feel a bit of a fool for jumping to conclusions. So sorry for that. Thanks for setting me straight." He said, looking very apologetic. He wanted to offer to make it up to them somehow, but he had no idea where he would even start.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 3:35 pm

Despite his remorse, Safiya just laughed. "If I had a piece of silver for every time someone rushed at us thinking we were "devil's spawn" or something to that extent, I would have enough to pay for my last bail. You'll probably not be the last, too. Funny enough, she hit me harder than you ever did." The back of her head was still a little sore, despite the ointment. She felt back there with a free hand, only to flinch as her hand touched it. "Rgh...yeah, that's definitely going to sting for a while. Gonna have to figure out how I'm gonna sleep like this...maybe an ice pack on the pillow...? No, that'll just melt and get everywhere..." She grumbled to herself, pulling the catatonic Lorelei around over her shoulder.

"Look, I'll get her to not worry about that whole other cult business as best as I can. She doesn't let things go easily, but if she believes you lost fair and square, well, that makes things way easier. I'm not worried, personally, but I also don't really care about more information of the place if it's that difficult to get ahold of."

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 4:36 pm

"I can just tell you about it if you really want." Test offered, following after Safiya. "I'll be in town at least another week. If it's really bothering her she can just come find me."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 9:58 pm

For a moment, Safiya scratched the side of her cheek in thought. "Well...like I said, it doesn't really make any difference to me. This "forge" or whatever isn't something I'm all that concerned about. Chances are, she'll probably drop it when she hears I lost. After all, that was the agreement. Buuuut...if she's still into it, I suppose we can drop in later. We're not really into the habit of crushing other cults for the fun of it; only if they become a problem for us specifically. She takes her work really seriously, sometimes. A little too seriously." She shuffled the girl on her shoulder, as she grumbled in her sleep. Right now, it was very much just a regular sleep, even if it was deep.

"Just know that might be a mistake of yours. When she wants something, it's really hard to get her off of it. She's a brat like that." Her tone showed she didn't really mean it, as the two were close. The way his body had shut down earlier at just a single shout from her likely came up in his mind; if she had wanted to, she could have easily ripped the info out of him. He was lucky she preferred not to do that, in this case.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 10:50 pm

"I don't imagine they'll be a problem." Test assured her. "And it's fine if she comes talk to me. She won't have much reason to bother me if I just tell her. Besides, if she really wanted to know that badly she could have presumably just asked you to get it out of me more directly or gotten it out of me herself." After all that had happened he explicitly trusted the pair, they had every opportunity to take advantage of him and had not. That didn't necessarily make them friends, but it had counter-intuitively earned his trust. He wasn't worried about either of them doing anything to him now.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 1:48 pm

"Probably. She's not very forceful. And she's stubborn enough to want to do it herself." At the very least, he seemed to trust them. Probably for the best that he didn't know about the hooks she planted in the man. Not like it would stop him from doing anything. For him, it was just a way to have fun with him later. A way that he clearly enjoyed, at that. And, she was sure Lorelei would be happy just as a safety measure. That said...

"What am I gonna do with you...?" She looked over at the sleeping Lorelei, who grumbled in her sleep peacefully. Safiya only sighed, shaking her head. "Cmon, you, let's get you to a bed..." Lorelei's tail wrapped itself around Safiya's waist as the two of them went off, back to the cathedral. Safiya's tail raised itself up and waved to Test as she left, casually ending what was going on.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 1:58 pm

The adventure returned the wave before heading on his way. This was definitely not how he had expected confronting the local cult to go, not that he could complain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5