Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 5:35 pm

Test offered her a hand. "To be honest. At this point I'm of half a mind to just tell you anyway." He admitted. Glancing over at the sleeping Lorelei. The adventurer couldn't help but wonder if it would be so bad to let Safiya put him under. It seed so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:02 pm

Safiya's hand shakily reached up to grab Test's, pulling herself up with a huff. "I can't believe this! I put her under specifically so she wouldn't bug me, and somehow that made things even worse!" She let out a frustrated groan. "This stinks..." She already started to get more ointment ready for her new sore, feeling tired and upset now.

She whipped back around to Test. "I was gonna do the whole song and dance, but, forget it, I'm just gonna wake up up, and just say you won. I feel too bad right now..." That was the second time she had received a strong jolt to the head today, and she was somewhat shaky in her walk. She probably wasn't okay after the second.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 6:06 pm

"Alright. You can also mess with my mind later if it'll make you feel better." Test offered, not sure how else to comfort his understandingly upset opponent.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 3:39 pm

That last statement stopped her in her tracks, as she whipped around to him. It almost caused her to stumble. "Really?!? Oooohoho, you shouldn't promise that...but you already did, so no take backs." It probably would be therapeutic to have a new pet to toy with. And while she could do that to Lorelei, it'd be too obvious and someone would get upset at her. Plus, she had other ideas in mind.

"But before that...I'm too curious not to try this." As she approached the sleeping Lorelei, she pulled her up, being careful to avoid her tail, as she brought her lips to her ear. "There we go, eyes opening, but still so deep, that's a good girl..." Lorelei's opened slowly, still cloudy and deep under trance, but listening. "Why don't you tell us what was on your mind, so vividly, hm~?"

It took the girl a moment to respond, licking her lips with a distant look on her face. "I-I was...with Safi, a-and...she was like, making me feel...really good, and stuff...normally, I-I don't like people telling me what to do, but she was like...making me do it, and making me like it, and...it felt really, really good..." She let out a giggle, still fully under a trance.

Now that took Safiya off guard, completely. No doubt she was into that, but she never thought it was...quite that way. And so powerfully, to boot...her gaze went back and forth between her and Test, a little speechless. "...I just wanted to know why she was so wild while she was under..." Well, that certainly put their connection in an entirely different light. Now she wasn't sure what to do at all. She brought her gaze back fully to Test. "Not a word of this to her. I don't know how to deal with this right now."

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 3:49 pm

Test gave her a nod of understanding. "I promise, not a word. I can't blame her though. I often feel the same way." He admitted. A fantasy of Safiya hypnotizing and toying with them both briefly crossing his mind. He was rather surprised to find himself in the middle of something going on between the two. It was probably best to tread carefully.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 4:53 pm

That wasn't quite the response that Safiya was expecting from the man. He was certainly being far more open with her than he had been originally, that was for sure. Was it the moment of weakness that made that happen? Her head hurt too much to focus on that. There was definitely some eagerness in his tone, too. Obviously, he wanted this. And, she had Lorelei in a blissed out, obedient state...might as well take advantage of it.

A smile crept up on her face as she whispered something to Lorelei, beyond his earshot. For a moment, it was just that. And then, Safiya pulled back. "Okaaaaaay~" Lorelei pulled herself up off from her seat, whirling her body around to face Test. She didn't seem like she had a thought going through her mind right now, with a distant expression. She definitely looked happy, at least, though. She took a deep breath...

"KNEEL, WORM!"

With how sudden it was, the command with her booming influence was enough that Test's body followed the command automatically, before his mind even had a chance to process it. It was like an automatic response, almost. And by the time his gaze went back up, the first thing he saw was that familiar pink flame. "You did say you were gonna give me free reign, after all. What better time to take advantage of it than right now?" As she spoke, the tranced Lorelei moved behind Test and pressed her body up against her form, going up and down in a needy way.

"So tell me...do you feel the same way, right now~?" "I'll bet you do~" Lorelei's voice behind her echoed after Safiya's statements, easing his mind in.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 5:02 pm

"Yes." Test admitted, now sounding as eager and needy as Lorelei had. "It just feels so good." As he spoke he gazed deep into the flame, ready for it to take all his thoughts. Ready and willing for Safiya to bring him down into a deep, deep trance.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 5:31 pm

"That's right, it definitely does..." "I'll bet you're turned on, right now~" Lorelei whispered little thoughts in his head as Safiya's finger moved back and forth, causing the little pink fireball to float with it, and Test's gaze to follow its movements entirely on their own. She had him right where she wanted him, and if he was not only giving consent, but wanting it, who was she to deny it? She'd just have to make a note not to tell Lorelei later. She was so receptive, though.

Lorelei's hand reached around in front to grab and squeeze his member through his pants, letting out a needy moan. She hadn't told her to do that, though. If her thoughts were the same as they were earlier, perhaps that went deeper than she thought. "Just keep staring~ Feels so good~ Let Safiya have your thoughts~" She didn't even need to do much of an induction, at this point. Lorelei was doing most of the work for her, despite not needing so much as a very slight push forward. Maybe she would need to talk about that with her later...Regardless, it worked out in her favor as she kept his gaze busy, watching his eyes follow the flame as his thoughts left him.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 5:36 pm

"Keep staring. Feels so good." Test repeated, letting out a moan in unison with Lorelei as she squeezed his dick. His eyes following the flame like it was the only thing that mattered as he let it, Safiya's words, and the growing pleasure whisk away his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Lorelei's breath was growing hot and heavy during all of this, letting out whimpers of pleasure as she practically humped him from the back. Again, she hadn't told her to do any of that, so she could only assume that it was just what her mind went to. Safiya hadn't expected her friend to be so...horny.

Test's arms started to go slack as the flame took more of his thoughts, leaving his mind more and more empty as time went on. He was getting very close to the final drop. And...Lorelei's moaning was getting distracting for her. With her other hand, she produced another flame for her to see with her own gaze, stopping her in her tracks as she clung to his back. Safiya brought her hand down to combine the flame with the one in Test's vision, making them both follow the same source. Both were silent now, staring mindlessly. "That's much better...keep staring, let it all fade away..." The two of them watched silently as the flame danced in their vision, both of them following it obediently. The flame grew bigger ever so slowly, getting plump. "That's it, it's taking all of your thoughts, little by little...every time it gets bigger, you get just a little bit more mindless for me..."

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:00 pm

Test would have nodded in understanding. But that would mean considering something other than the thought devouring flame before his eyes and the soothing echo of Safiya's voice. The fact that he and Lorelei were going under together further heightened the experience. Not that Test could really think about that. All his thoughts quickly disappearing into the flame.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:44 pm

The two of them followed along with her display mindlessly, watching the flame as it went through the air, growing larger with each moment. Lorelei was already somewhat wobbly considering she was already under trance, so the image of this was enough to make her stumbled even more, clinging to Test for support. Each time it grew just a little bigger, she let out a little inhale of air, like it was physically yanking thoughts out, and Test likely did something similar in kind.

"It's going to hold on to all of your thoughts, right now...they're all right here, right in the palm of my hand..." As she spoke, her words seemed to echo around both of their heads, with other phrases in her voice popping in every once in a while. "Let go~" "So sleepy~" "But can't sleep~" Lorelei's eyelids fluttered, forcing herself awake. As Safiya placed the little fireball between her chest, she couldn't help but blush even in her tranced state, unable to hide any of her emotions by now.

"No more thoughts in your heads...they're all right here, in this flame. It's so hard to think, right now, and every time you try, the flame just..." The flame plumped up ever so slightly. "Takes it, just like that. And when it will go away, all of your thoughts will just slooooow~ down, so slowly, so quietly, all at once, until they just..." Slowly, Safiya pushed her chest together, smothering the flame between her chest, pushing it down into the depths.

"Sleep."

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Test followed Lorelei's lead. Letting out a breath everytime the flame took a bit of his mind. As the flame that held his thoughts was smothered by Safiya chest Test's empty head rolled forward a little, his mind asleep but his body still awake and hers to command.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:18 pm

Lorelei's head did the same, dropping deep into trance as she leaned her head against Test, completely out of it like he was, and still receptive to her words. Both of them were completely at her mercy. But, she was willing to give him at least some respect. He had actually showed concern for her earlier, after all. So, he wouldn't get the full pet treatment. Maybe she'd even let him remember the encounter? Perhaps, anyway. Depends on her mood once it was all over, but at the very least, she probably would be in a better one once it was over.

Approaching the two sleeping bodies, she scootched her way inbetween them, placing herself so that they snuggled into her on both sides. "That's my good pets, nice and sleepy, but still obedient..." She wasn't really sure what to do in this situation, now that she had the two of them like this. Both of them were putty in her hands, right now. And the only thing she had to gain from it was some enjoyment. Suddenly, she got an idea as she undid her top, letting her plump chest hang out. She pivoted Lorelei up, right next to it. "Go on, little baby, go ahead an-" That was all she needed to put her mouth around the nipple, holding the breast in both hands and letting out needy whimpers as she suckled. Her tail went slowly back and forth the whole while, clearly enjoying it.

Safiya moved Test around next. "And now it's your turn...go on, go on~ Give me something to feel, too~"

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Test eagerly obeyed. Wrapping a mouth around her other nipple and his hands around her free breast. Licking suckling and massaging in a way that was almost desperate to please. The skill with which he worked made it clear that this wasn't his first time worshiping a woman's chest.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 5:23 pm

She had to admit, Test was rather skilled. A lot of people she put under, they were sloppy, inexperienced, and had no idea what they were doing. Test felt like the exact opposite, understanding not only what was asked of him instantly, but doing it with a skilled hand (and mouth) that made Safiya unable to hold back a moan of her own. "Mmph...not bad, not bad...s-someone's eager, huh?"

She gently scratched behind their ears as they went, causing both of them to let out a little shiver, undeterred from their work. "S-Shafiiiii..." As Lorelei let out more needy moans of pleasure, Safiya trailed her hands down their backs, circling to their chest and down their waist to their groins, one hand gripping his member and another peeking into Lorelei's opening, pleasuring them both at once with each hand.

"That's it, keep going, my little babies...I'm going to count down from 10, and when I hit zero, you'll let all of those thoughts left in your mind out all at once, along with everything else. Every number that gets counted down, will feel better and better, warmer and warmer, until you just can't take it anymore, and it just alllll comes out. Ready~?" It was a rhetorical question. They couldn't answer anyway.

"Ten..." A slight feeling, in their core. It felt good.

"Nine..." It was getting warmer, now. Something felt like it was circulating through them, now, like their blood pumped a little faster.

"Eight..." Stronger still, their arms started to tingle...

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Test let out a whimper as Safiya fondled him. With each second the heat grew, his mind sank deeper, and his worship become more devoted. His thoughts burning away in the heat to make way for more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 3:32 pm

"Seven..." Safiya still counted down, each number causing his body to grow warmer. Lorelei's tail possessively wrapped itself around Safiya's waist as she was also going deeper with each number, just as mindless in her work as Test was.

"Six..." Her fingers went in and out, around both his shaft and her opening. Each number, their bodies twitched with pleasure.

"Five..." Both of them were starting to sweat now. It was getting warm enough for them, only in their own mind, that they were each starting to feel it physically, their cheeks flushed not from arousal but from an internal warmth.

"Four..." Their minds were starting to form a hazy fog, thoughts getting clogged up by the heat like trying to do complex ideas on a hot summer day. At this point, they were running purely on their previous thoughts, their instincts, and what felt good...and it definitely felt good.

"Three..." Little whimpers escaped from the both of them, their body heating up to much higher levels as it went on. Their eyes started to water, their skin tingled, and the hairs on their body stood on ends. And yet, it felt good.

"Two..." It felt great, in a way that would be impossible to describe. It was both a scorching, blistering heat, that ate at their thoughts like a virus, and yet it was at the same time a comforting, enveloping heat that left them safe and protected. She had called them right; right now, they were her little babies, not putting any thought into their actions.

"One..." Both of them were developing a taste for the warmth. It made them happy, overwhelmingly happy. They wanted it. They needed it. It took away the thoughts, and made them happy. It made them happy. It made them happy...!

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Test was so warm. And everything felt so good. And those two facts both made it harder and harder to think. The adventurer quickly melting into a warm, obedient puddle for Safiya. His increasingly empty mind waiting for that final number to send it even deeper.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 9:15 pm

Safiya let Test and Lorelei's minds pause on that last number, for an agonizingly long time. Lorelei's mind felt like it stalled, having most of her thoughts melted away by now in a pool of mush as she suckled on her breast like a newborn baby. She wasn't anywhere near experienced in such a thing like Test was, and so her mind just went to what it felt like: small, unassuming, and honestly like how she used to see things. The thought of being commanded to do things normally gave her hives, but this was combined with good feelings...she didn't have enough thoughts to feel revulsion, right now. And besides, it was Safi! She trusted Safi. She really, really trusted Safi...

Test was at his absolute limit, as well. All of his thoughts were coalescing into his shaft, which was being teased and squeezed the entire time. The wait was unbearable. He needed to release! He needed to-

"Zero~" It came like a heat surge, his entire body flaring up as if it was on fire, his thoughts exploding out of him in a burst that left him even more empty than he was before. Lorelei was no different, letting out a muffled shout, as she felt something just as powerful. "Going~ Deeper~ Now~" She whispered to the two of them as their overheated bodies came down from the pleasure high, falling farther into trance, hearing only her voice...

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 9:22 pm

The warmth, the pleasure, and Safiya's voice were the only things that existed for Test as he sank deeper then ever before. His only remaining desire was to please and obey the woman who had granted him such pleasure. Not that disobedience was something he could even consider right now. He continued to thoughtlessly suckle and worship his mistress's breast.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Lorelei was sinking even further, just like Test was, into a pleasurable haze of thoughts, her movements slowing as she suckled on her breast like a child. All of it slowed down to a crawl, her own thoughts coming out so sluggishly they might as well not even be there. Little beads of sweat dripped from her brow and down her back, a sign of the internal heat in her body that was more mental than physical at this point.

Originally, Safiya wasn't going to subject the man to her full pet treatment. Just give him a good time and send him on his way. But, seeing him like this was too much for her to bear to not put a little something in him. And, considering his eagerness, it was likely that he wouldn't mind, as long as it wasn't too intrusive. And, she could always make him remember the good time, but not the programming. She brought her hands up to scratch behind both of their ears, electing a shiver from them both. She leaned her head forward, letting them suckle as she whispered into Test's ear. "That's it...you can always go deeper~ And I want you to go deeper, deep as you possibly can...and when you can't go any deeper, when you hit rock bottom...I want you to take these feelings, these sensations, these emotions, and this wonderful obedient puddle that you've become, and bury them, right there~ So, so deep, that your waking self won't need to know that you're just my pet, just waiting for me to dig it all out with just a word..." She gave him a kiss on the rim of his ear before she continued.

"Warm pet. Just that one phrase, and you'll go riiight back to this. Open, malleable, and listening oh so closely to me~" She made sure Lorelei was out of earshot for it all. She didn't want to accidentally program her, but Test was fair game.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:28 pm

Test gave an obedient nod. Moving his head as much as he could without interrupting his work. Everything he felt right now. The bubbling heat, the overwhelming pleasure, the deep relaxation. It was all stowed in the depths of his mind, waiting behind a pair of words for mistress Safiya to draw it all out again.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 1:39 pm

And that was all she needed to wrap the boy around her finger, beyond his control. She always got a bit of a rush from the induction, their slow acceptance, how easily they fell to her programming, setting them up for even more fun in the future. No matter what happened now, Test's mind is in the palm of her hand, now. Not like she would do much with that power aside from some fun times later on, though. She wasn't an abuser.

"Gooood...good baby..."She gave him an affectionate scratch behind the ears as she kept speaking. "All you'll remember when you awake is the feelings behind the acts, just not the acts themselves, or the words told to you. But deep down, all of it is still buried there, waiting to be pulled out when I want it again~ you'll always be my pet, after all~ But, I think it's time for you to start to pull yourself back up, a little bit." She lightly grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back a bit, covering up her breast again. "Three, starting to come up to the surface...two, feeling a little more lucid now...one, opening your eyes and starting to see once again..."

Sure enough, he was pulling himself back up to clarity. He was still flushed from heat, although he couldn't deny it felt great. Everything had been like a blur, a heated, pleasurable blur. And was met with Safiya's cheeky smiling face, although Lorelei was still suckling on her breast like a newborn, not really feeling much right now. "Welcome back, sleepyhead."

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 1:55 pm

A blush colored Test's face, from the heat more than anything. "That was... Amazing. Thank you." He said. The adventurer glanced at the still entranced Lorelei and couldn't help but feel a little jealous, but he'd already got to have his fun. "You should probably talk to her about this afterwards. In my experience it's much better to be honest with yourself about these things, even if your friends need to give you a little push. I can try to help if you like." He offered, all the things Lorelei had said earlier still on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next