Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) Empty
PostSubject: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 4:22 pm

"So why am I doing this?" The exasperated voice of Safiya was once again getting dragged out of the covenant to perform menial tasks in the hopes that, eventually, the goddess will forgive her for her transgression. She has continued to be quite cross with the woman, at least if these tasks are any indication.

"Because...well, you know why. You messed up. And now, you get to pay for it in all sorts of fantastical ways." The figure with her was new, having come back from a business trip. Her clothing was fairly modern, with a coat over her shoulders covering only a sports band around her chest, cargo shorts, and boots. Most people wouldn't see that, though, instead focusing on the long white tail with poofy red fur at the end, antler-like horns, piercing red eyes and hands that grew red the farther you go up them, as if they were dipped in paint. "Considering what you did, I'd say this is pretty tame, yea? Or would you prefer a round of torture as punishment?"

The words made Safiya flinch, knowing there was some truth to that combined with the woman's sly grin. "Fine, just...gimmie the fliers." She swiped them out of the other woman's hand, starting to set them up. Today was a simple recruitment process, for the cult. The covenant, as it were. They had slowly been growing in numbers, but the goddess herself didn't feel as though it was reaching far enough. Therein lies what Safiya and her current caretaker were doing here, putting up the mark of the cult where they were allowed to, in the hopes that others would reach out to them for their needs. In reality, it was as simple as that: no further agenda besides that.

Safiya shot an angry glare at the woman. "Are you going to help or what?"

The other woman, completely unperturbed by the look, went over to one of the stands in the market place, setting up a hammock she brought with her. "No, actually, probably not. That's your job, not mine. I'm just here to make sure you don't make a butt out of yourself. Looks bad on the covenant, don't you know?" With a single motion, she flipped her way onto it, getting comfortable. "Besides, we've got permission for this. No one's gonna do anything stupid today. I'm gonna catch up my shuteye, you just...keep doing that, alright? And if anything goes wrong, yell for me..."

Safiya rolled her eyes as she went to work with the sheets. No help at all, it seemed...Hopefully the cult would at least recognize her hard work, after it was all over.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 4:43 pm

Tobias was wearing a dark red tshirt with a hood in same color hiding his face,he walked towards the place where one of the fliers was placed and took for read what it have to say."Leeet, seee, Mmm. a cult,seem interesting,maybe there I can learn something."

said tobias to himself as he try to focus his field of sight for localizing the owner of this cult of any member can help to explain for him. "maybe someone can help me to understand how work this cult". as he search his head turned at every side trying to figure out something that can be a reference for that cult.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:05 pm

Tobias wouldn't have to go far until he saw two figures that stood out from a crowd, even though there wasn't a crowd nearby. Both having somewhat draconic features, and yet different enough from each other that they both stand out individually. Both had tails, but they were different colors. Both had horns, but they were distinct from each other. One had a pair of wings, folded behind the woman, and the other didn't. And most importantly...one was hard at work setting up more of these fliers across the streets, grumbling to herself, while the other was lazing about in a makeshift hammock under the shade, without a care in the world.

"Just a few more tasks...just a few more tasks..." The woman told herself as she worked, the repetitious task getting at the very least less obnoxious as time went on. As long as today was just putting up fliers, and nothing else stopping her, maybe she could get a nap in before the day ended...

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:20 pm

"D-dragons!". Tobias though to loud as he cover his mouth,his tone was a one surprised and excited than a one with full of fear,still hiding his face in the hood of his T-shirt tobias decide to walk to her still hilding the flier he took,when he was at enough distance for her to notice him he took a deep breath and courage to speak. "Hi,sorry If i disrupted your work,but I'm interested in the cult,can you tell me more about it".Tobias tried to not look nervous even when the hood hide partially his expresion.

"I can see, you and your friend over there are dragons,it picked my interest." he said trying his most to not sound intrigued or excited, "Sorry if i sking to much information or all i asked is just confidential".

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:46 pm

The one in the hammock was the first to notice the boy, tilting her shades down to look at him. "What, you got a dragon fetish or somethin'?" She rolled her eyes a little. "Wouldn't be the first time. Yo, newbie! I believe this is your job!"

"Oh!" That got the other's attention, nearly causing the fliers to fall out of her hands, although she quickly scrambled them back together. "Were you interested in joining the covenant? The goddess watches over everyone, and all that!"

"Brilliant, Safiya, you're really selling it." The other chuckled to herself even through the glare she got for the comment, sticking her tongue out playfully. "If it was supposed to be a secret, we wouldn't be advertising it. Boss Lady's always looking for more people." She looked over at Safiya. "You do remember the spiel, right?"

"Um..." Safiya fidgeted for a moment.

The other woman sighed. "You forgot, didn't you?" She forgot.

"I forgot."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:57 pm

Tobias heard the commemts from the one in the hammock,he showed one of his hands to then and then a flame in it surged. "well, is not a fetich is just, i got excited...just..a little bit,that all". Tobias explained a bit embarrased adverting his gaze from them,not wanting to show his face for now. "h-how can I join the covenant?". he asked extinguishing his flame and sighing softly.

"If i can't is Okay,at least i tried Hehe." said a confused tobias unsure about if asking the girls joining the covenant was really a good idea. "If you need me to show them my ability i can do it".

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:25 pm

The two woman looked at each other with an incredulous look on their faces. Not exactly what either was expecting, that was for sure. The boy seemed to be hiding a few things, that was for sure. Very few people actively wanted to join the cult from first glance. Most had an external reason that was very easy to see, or had been visited by the goddess by chance. To have someone reach out to them first...well, it certainly raised a few questions.

It caused the other girl to actually spruce herself up in her hammock, jutting the other woman in the shoulder with her elbow. "Go on, do your thing!"

"Oh!" Quick to pick up on her urging, Safiya tried to pull herself together a little. "The covenant welcomes all...we're not specifically looking for talent! There isn't an end goal to the covenant, or a barrier of entry...the only thing we ask for is a reason, and what the covenant would do to help you. Not everyone is fit to join hands with the Grimleal, and others don't really have a benefit for doing so." The other woman in the hammock nodded along sagely, seeing she was mostly handling this, before collapsing back into her relaxed position.

"Many people join the cult for safety and security in their lives, or for having the presence of mind that you are being watched over by the goddess and those that serve as her hands, ears, and mouth. Like myself!" Safiya twirled a little, showing her draconic features. "So the important question isn't really what you're capable of, but rather...why you would be interested in doing so?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 3:41 pm

"is dificult to explain..", tobias mentioned as he try to focus on what he want to say and the better way to say it."I...I want to learn how to improve my ownself through the cult,i though having people helping me along can make it better" . Finaly leting that out tobias make a fist as he try not to break in cries, "I just want to grow stronger" . He look up at Safiya his gaze a mix of frustration and determination.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:01 pm

"Improve yourself...through the cult?" Now that threw up some strange mixed signals in the other's head, probing for details. While she might not outwardly appear to care about such things, they were always running through her mind at any given time. She scratched her chin as her gaze bored into his, looking for any details she could point out.

"Uh...Sachi? Is something wrong? We want people to join, right?" Safiya wasn't entirely sure what she should be doing in this scenario. Especially since he seemed so eager, after all.

"Of course we do, but..." The other dragon-woman, named Sachi, didn't let her gaze off of him for a moment. "That's a very odd reasoning for devoting yourself to the goddess, don't you think?" Her gaze went to Safiya. "You remember why you joined?"

"I...I was forced in!" Her expression was a little embarrassed for bringing that up.

"Yeah, well, you were a troublemaker, too." Finally, she got out of her hammock, the sound of metal in her coat clinking as she did. "So lemme get this straight, squirt...you want to devote your life to a physical goddess, to get stronger?" The unique red of her eyes was visible now, showing something that was neither human, nor Midara. Safiya had something similar in hers, as well.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:14 pm

"Well, adding to it. I'm totaly alone, my parents die years ago, so for must ridiculous will sound.i'm in search of company too,I want someone to take care of me when i need it!!,Lonelyness is the worst destiny i never wanted" Tobias explained as he can't help but lean in Safiya hiting her stomach softly in this state of frustation the only thing he can hurt is himself. "I Don't want to be alone all my life!!" a sudden burst of wind revealing his face completly his expresion now full of sadness his hair red having an ambar color to his eyes.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 2:58 pm

This is not the kind of reaction that Safiya was expecting. Maybe indignance, maybe a little hesitancy, but this? He'd been asked a simple question, and he had broken down into tears! Safiya wasn't very good with younger children...even when she was younger, she'd always do something wrong and make someone cry. And then she'd never be able to fix it, and feel bad about it. Her hurried gaze went back and forth between the distraught Tobias and her partner, mouthing out a 'help me' out of his sight.

Sachi only chuckled at it. "Geez, you're hopeless, newbie." Producing a tissue from inside of her coat, she leaned down a little and lightly dabbed Tobias's watering eyes. "Alright, alright, calm down, no need to get the waterworks on me..." Despite her dismissive words, her tone was surprisingly calm and gentle. "There, there...there's no need to work yourself into a tizzy over something like that." Safiya only watched on silently, mentally taking notes. Sachi was always good with the younger members of the covenant, at least.

"I like your enthusiasm, don't get me wrong, but I think you're not quite seeing the bigger picture." Once she was done, she playfully ruffled the boy's hair, hoping he calmed down a little. "A lot of the people we pick up don't really have a life to go back to. Most of them at least knew about the cult beforehand, had some idea of what the boss lady was like, were perfectly willing to throw away their own life because, well...they didn't have a lot to go back to. It's kind of a big deal." Her bright crimson eyes stared back at his with a mixture of curiosity, and pity. "You seem like you just need a friend to talk to, not a goddess to serve."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:26 pm

"but..but,you are so kind, and i want to help you!" Tobias said as he let Sachi wipe his tears, he stared at her eyes for a bit, "At least, can you tell me how can I help?..I-I Want to enter" said a Tobias determined on enter the cult as he take her hands,his eyes seeming he will not take a No as answer.

"Ho-how about this, if I win a little spar with her" he paused pointing at Safiya,"One of you will give a short tour through the cult and then I can decide if I really want to join or not,but if i lose i'll leave without excuses,What do you think". he waited a bit nervous about what will be the answer.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 4:16 pm

"M-Me?" Safiya pointed at herself at the singling out, a little surprised he reached out to her.

Sachi, however, only grinned. It was that same mischievous grin that she had every once in a while. "Bold, aren't you, squirt? And you're probably not gonna take a simple 'no'..." She ruffled his hair again. "Alright, I'll agree with that."

"Hey! Shouldn't I be the one to agree with that?!?"

"Well, I am supposed to be watching you, aren't I?" She didn't back down at all at Safiya's upset gaze, mainly because she knew she was right. "Think of it this way..." She cleared her throat, and her tone got a little more series, clearly imitating someone in particular. "'This is your job as a recruiter, assessing individuals and determining whether they are fit to bask within the goddess's light, and whether they truly need that presence in their lives.' Hehe...sound familiar?" Safiya winced, knowing exactly who that was. And that it was someone she didn't want to make upset.

With that, Sachi turned back to Tobias. "Alright, kid, you're on. If you actually win, I'll do it myself, and maybe let you meet the goddess herself. And if you lose, well..."

Safiya's face lit up. "Can I mess with him a little if he loses?"

"I dunno, that's up to him." She looked back at him. "She was a midara at one point...can't keep the old instincts down. And she likes messing with people's heads. So..."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 4:30 pm

"I Understand,So..I was hiding this unsure of the reaction it will get but I actualy have a half midara in me". he explained playing with his fingers before shaking his head and get ready to start. "Whenever you're ready" exclaimed a focused tobias now with a bright Smile on his face,a brigth one indicating ho exited he is rigth now with his idea.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:28 pm

"Oh there's plenty of Midara in the covenant. We don't give a crap about that." Sachi slapped him across the back hard enough to slightly lift him off the ground. "Don't worry about the details, munchkin, just, uh...wait..." A thought crossed the woman's mind as she put a hand to her chin.

"Oh, cmon, Sachi! I just got myself in the mindset! What now?!?"

"Aht aht! Hold on a second, I just thought of something..." Sachi waved off her concerns as she looked down at Tobias. "Kid, how old are you again?"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:53 pm

"I actualy have 17" he said a bit confused by the question as he stretched a little,his gaze wandering from Safiya to Sachi as he think. "Is Something wrong with age?".

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:16 pm

That caught both of them off guard a little, the first time Sachi's composure broke just a small amount. Without saying a word, she whirled around to face Safiya with a deathly serious expression. "No sex."

"But I wasn't-"

"No. Sex. If I see your hand reach down there, I'm shooting it off! Got it?" Sachi reached into her coat, looking to pull something out.

"Alright! Alright..." She threw up her hands defensively, genuinely not planning much beyond that. "I don't do that to pets, anyway."

"Well, don't start now!" Sachi nearly snarled out the answer, more than a little peeved, before letting herself sigh, her arm relaxing. "We're pushing it as is. We've got a reputation to keep, after all. If we do anything too indecent, I don't think 'consent' is gonna cut it. And the boss lady's under enough fire as-is." Visibly, she started to relax a little, before turning her attention back to Tobias, some of her edge having lessened. "Don't worry about it, squirt. You go out and do your best. I'll be keeping an eye on things on the side. Don't hold back, she's used to getting bonked. Good luck! You might need it." That familiar cheshire cat grin had come back, with Sachi prancing off from the field with a spring in her step, back to her hammock. The only thing in the middle of the city street was Tobias, and Safiya.

Safiya had recollected herself by now, taking a long breath...before puffing out her chest, extending her wings outward and generating flames in her two hands, holding them up at his eyesight. "Your move, child."

Safiya: 30
Tobias: 30

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:21 pm

"Here i go", Tobias generate his own flames and throw them at Safiya trying to aim correctly and with enough power for impact her properly

Flame Orbs.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 3:32 pm

Safiya took the initiative, rushing forward as Tobias started throwing out flames towards the woman. Without any care for her safety or concern, she reached out and grabbed the flaming orbs, snuffing them out with her own flame with ease as she quickly closed the gap between them. Her hand reached for the most vulnerable part of a man, going right for the jugular right underneath his pants. However, right when her hand reached for it...

A gunshot rang out from behind them, luckily pointed up. "That's a penalty, Safiya!"

The shock was enough to cause the woman to jump backwards, using her wings to propel her a little. "I wasn't-"

"Don't try to squirm out of it. I know what I saw." She stared her down a little, keeping the pistol in her hand. "I'm keeping a tally. You let that happen two more times and I'm calling it in his favor. You got it?"

"I...but...augh!" She groaned angrily, but she didn't talk back to her, knowing she had let her midara instincts get the better of her. Looks like this was going to be harder than she thought.

(Flame Orbs: 95)
(Heated Touch: 63)

Safiya: 30
Tobias: 30

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Tobias now in melee range withing safiya,make a fist and try to hit her in the gut a few times focusing more on the fight than his exterior. his gaze a clear signal telling he will not doubt to use her most stronger skills. "What's up Safiya,Hehehe!". he shouted when the combo of blows finished with him making a beckoning motions towards him.

Jab it.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Tobias went on the offensive, landing a number of hits on the frustrated dragoness, three of his blows colliding with her in different places fast enough to catch her off guard. She had to admit, the boy's speed was respectable, but he was getting too cocky, too quickly.

As he reached out for his fourth hit, Safiya grabbed the outstretched arm that whizzed by her, pulling Tobias closer to him with a jerk and right into her, trapping him into a dominant kiss. As soon as their lips connected, a burst of warmth shot through Tobias's body, like a light flame lighting up inside of him, pouring from one source to another.

(Jab it: 8, 40, 26, 7)
(Flaming Kiss: 68)
(Heated Stacks: 37, 24)
(There wasn't a listing of what Tobias's weakness to kisses actually was, so I'm going to treat that as just +1 damage as long as that's fine)

Safiya: 27
Tobias: 28 (1st Heated)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:53 pm

Tobias soon knew the consequences of the cockyness as his lips meet hers making him blush not only from her kiss but from the suden warmth in his inside, he take deep breath before going all out again toward this time trying to use his feet,no word come out from his mouth this time with the point taken.

Kick of fury.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:26 pm

Tobias kept up his offensive presence, not letting the kiss rattle him too much (at least externally). That heat from the kiss stayed with him even after it, like a warm sensation in the core of his being. Regardless, he let loose with a flurry of blows towards the dragon woman, one of them slamming into Safiya's side with surprising force, but she was able to right herself before the next two came, catching Tobias's leg with both arms and throwing him to the side. The impact didn't cause any damage to him, but it was enough to give her some breathing room.

"That last one wasn't nearly as oppressive as he was..." She panted a little, off put by how forceful he was being. Did he want this that much? Regardless, she needed a different plan of attack...and she had an idea.

"Hmmmm...that little kitty might have given me a new thing to try." For a moment, she focused flames into her hand, forming a pink heart that contained an incredible amount of warm air, compressed into a very small package. Floating right above her palm, she gently pushed it towards Tobias, as it lazily floated through the air. For a moment, it did nothing...

And then the moment passed, with the little container bursting right in front of him into a red, hot mist, surrounding the area and blanketing it in thick fog. Sachi coughing could be heard from the side, too. "The hell was that, newbie?!?"

"Improvising!" The voice was impossible to pinpoint through the fog, as it simply faded out through it.

(Kick of Fury: 12, 83, 45)
(Flinch Affect: 77)
(Burning Heart: 62)

Safiya: 24 (Smokescreen)
Tobias: 28 (1st Heated)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:43 pm

Tobias Take this for focus a little bit more in the match, his hands generating another pair of flames and one floating in front of him as it was tied by the two others, throwing them in a fan gesture towards he though was safiya. "A fog don't will stop me so easily". said tobias to his inside hoping the three of them to hit correctly.

Circus of fiery fire.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:13 pm

Tobias shot out his fireballs in the direction he was hoping for, carrying a little bit of the smokescreen with him to hopefully strike as the woman lurking in the fog. Being surrounded by all this hot fog felt like a sauna, causing his body to sweat, and his fireballs sounded like they collided with something hard, and Safiya let out a shout. "Ow!"

His moment of excitement was cut short as a warm, gentle hand traced itself on his shoulder. "Just kidding." The words and the touch was enough to freeze him on the spot, as it only increased his internal heat at the touch, and yet felt...so, so good.

She traced her palm down his shoulder and up to rest on the side of his neck, causing that heat to go right into his brain. "Do you really think you can win? Do you even want to win? When losing could feel...sooo, so good?" The woman was behind him, he knew it, but he was held in place by the sensation. He couldn't find it in himself to act back. "You didn't want to be alone, right? You won't have to...as one of my many, many pets~"

(Circus of Fiery Fire: 54 5)
(Heated Touch: auto due to Crit)
(Charm Roll: 46)
(Smokescreen Heated Roll: 41)

Safiya: 24 (Smokescreen)
Tobias: 26 (2st Heated + Charmed)

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) Empty

Back to top Go down

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next