Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:40 pm

Tobias lets his knives fly loose, hoping to stay out of range of the woman's flaming whip that crackled through the air like a lit fire. Using the whip drawn, she cracks it through the air, knocking a few out mid-flight with the waving piece of faux-rope, but one grazed the side of her wrist, causing her to cry out as her hand opened, letting the flaming whip fall out of her hands and slowly dissipate in the air, as another grazed the side of her cheek. Because of her internal heat, the cut bubbled up and quickly coagulated, but that didn't make it sting any less.

"That was quite naughty..." She rubbed her wrist for a second, not particularly happy about that injury. "You know, I truly dislike having to harm my pets...making someone feel pain doesn't bring me any happiness. So, now that I have your attention..." Safiya leaned down, letting her chest hang in full display as she bent her body forward with a seductive grin. "Tell me where it hurts, pet~ I'll make it all better~" For his still addled mind, the request would be impossible to resist.

(Knives: 27, 78, 26, 57)
(Bleeding Chance: 65, 3)
(Healing Heat: 88)

Safiya: 21
Tobias: 10 (4th Heated + Stun)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Tobias blush notoriously at the display,but didn't know to answer her question,since she failed to hit him with the whip ,trying to not look at her chest he just glook downward, "I..unsure about how to answer you Safiya, i didn't get hit by the whip" he said,knoe completly unsure about the reaction he will get from safiya.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:33 pm

"Oh, that? That's just a scare tactic, dear, I don't actually hurt anyone by it." While that might sound like an excuse to Tobias's ears, it was as close to the truth as she had given today. The blush on his face and his aversion to looking away from her chest did not go unnoticed, and she had to press that even further. The experience he had in her chest clearly hadn't left his mind.

She walked over to him, putting emphasis on her breasts as she walked with a slight bounce to her step. "Nonsense, come here...let me make it all better." With her heated palm, she placed it gently against his forehead, making his thoughts somewhat dizzy. He had to admit, it was surprisingly pleasant, though.

"There, there, none of that...you had a little bump on your forehead, and I'll bet you didn't even know it. Why don't you just stand right there, and let me take care of it, hm~?" Her honeyed voice went in one ear and out the other with ease, and she was close enough where her chest was at eye level, the earlier fatigue starting to catch up to him. Whether he realized it or not, he was already dancing in the palm of her hand, and she was looking to end this very soon.

(Heated Touch: 90)
(Charm roll: 12)

Tobias: 8 (5th Heated + Stun + Charm)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:42 pm

Tobias try to resist as he just take step backward from her not wanting to be traped again like before, "Don't Worry Safiya,I'll endure it by myself. i don't want to make you worry for me". he said with a honest smiles in his face . "this fight is excting me so much and i want to finish it geting exhausted".

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:03 pm

As Tobias backed up, Safiya took a step towards him, not letting him sneak away from a confrontation. "Oh, you're so sweet. Aside from the cuts, this has been enjoyable for me too. However..." She took another step, towering over him. Tobias's next step back bumped himself against a building wall, not being able to back away against the imposing figure anymore. Her expression turned somewhat serious as she leaned down to look him directly in the eyes, a foreign look on her face compared to the smug seductiveness she wore on her sleeve.

"If this has taught me one thing, it's that Sachi's probably right. And it's about time I ended this..." She brought a finger up to his eyes, addled by the heat and his growing exhaustion, and from the tip sprouted a little pink flames right before his eyes. "Stare, pet. Stare and listen, letting everything else fall away..." She moved her finger back and forth, and the little pink ball of fire moved with it, Tobias's eyes following along dutifully at the magic-infused flame.

(Flame Induction: 20)
(Charm Removal: 69)

Tobias: 8 (5th Heated + Charm + 1st Fascinated level)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:29 pm

"Lo-look at the flame.." he repeated as his eyes can't stop following her movements,his mind starting fight back again with little struggle he have on him,that little spark of willpower trying to keep him from fall under her spell.

Remove fascination

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:06 pm

Right now, Tobias's entire attention was on the flame, pink and bright as it moved through the air. His arms slacked to his sides, lifeless, as his eyes followed its movements to the letter. A very, very small voice in his mind was trying to rouse himself away from the sight, but it was being drowned out by the flame, his exhaustion, and a muffling sensation that came from both.

"That's it...good boy~ Keep watching, and let everything else fall away..." The rest of the world started to grow blurry as he kept his gaze trained on the pink ball of fire. "You've been working so, so hard, today...and you haven't had any chance to rest...you must be so sleepy, and you didn't even realize it~ I'm sure you can feel it now, though...feel your mind slowwww down, arms and legs feeling so heavy, as you focus on the prettiest thing right in front of you..." The little fireball moved back and forth through the air, forcing his eyes to move with them in circular motions in the air, going up and down, in and out, all directions you could think of, and every second that it was, it stuck Tobias's mind into an even larger fog.

(Remove Fascination: 8 3)

Tobias: 8 (5th Heated + Charm + 2nd Fascinated level)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:22 pm

Tobias didn't said any word but followed as she sugested to him, the inner voice in his head still trying to slap away the trance from the pink fire ball, his arms and legs starting get heavy as he unconciously try to grab Safiya other hand.

Remove fascination

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:01 pm

Seeing Tobias's hand passively reach for hers, Safiya wasn't one to miss an opportunity like that. Gently, she reached out and grabbed Tobias's, intertwining her fingers into his. She put only a tiny amount of heat into it, just enough to be comfortable.

"Yes...just like that. You're doing so well. This little flame is your friend, it won't ever leave you." She kept leaning down in front of him, letting the little ball of flame move in the air in his vision. Even the figure of Safiya started to fade away from his sight, leaving nothing but a blurry mess and the little flame at her fingertip, the only sharp figure amidst the rest of the world right at this moment. The only thing his senses could make out was the flame, his own warmth, and Safiya's words seeping into his mind.

"You wanted to not be alone, didn't you? You wanted something to feel like you belonged to...poor thing..." Normally, during inductions, Safiya's tone was flirty and bouncy, as the act itself brought her a little joy of seeing someone fall under, but this was different. Her tone was surprisingly gentle and soft, as she guided him deeper under her spell. Perhaps Sachi had gotten to her at some level, and she was seeing things as she did, with this being for his own good. "Right now, the flame loves you. It'll keep you safe, and it makes you feel so warm, relaxed, and sleepy, doesn't it? You can baaarely keep your eyes open, but you can't let them close, either...if you do, the flame goes away, too. You're struggling to keep yourself awake, but it's getting harder, and harder..." Her induction today was far more standard than her normal, a much more hands off approach, and it hadn't gone unnoticed by Sachi, either. Slowly but surely, she was wearing down his physical state, which made his mental one that much more sluggish as time went on...

(Remove Fascination: 76 89)

Tobias: 8 (5th Heated + Charm + 3nd Fascinated level)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:26 pm

"a...at least,Before this ..however this end,I..can train with you?" He tried his best to let those words come from his mouth,to focused on the flame as his hands just squished hers afectionately,and already acepting his defeat and at this moment the only question apart from train with her is, "H-how can i call you.." , the signs telling safiya about his surrendering as hw just keep following willingly the little pink flame. "I don't want to figth anymore, I'm..to exhausted".

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:09 pm

"W-Wha...?"

On the one hand, the fact that he had gotten that out mid trance is fairly impressive in its own right. That's usually not how this works. On the other, he had gotten out a request at the same time! Train him?!? Why is it that this has happened not once, but twice now?!? This was getting old for her...and even though she kept up the induction, letting the flame dance back and forth in his vision, she couldn't deny she was thrown off her game. She shot a nervous look back at Sachi, unsure what to do about this. She knew she didn't really have the time to suddenly become a teacher.

For once, Sachi got up from her hammock and patted her on the back. Tobias was too engulfed by the flame's presence to even notice her approach, his gaze glued to it instead. "You did good. Now, lemme give you an idea..." She cupped her ear and whispered into it, with a plan that should satisfy both sides. She nodded along as she spoke it, picturing the outcome in her head.

"Sure, sure, that should work..." With Sachi's idea in her head, she returned her attention back to her spellbound opponent, who had all but lost the will to fight back. "Shhh, shh shh, you don't have to speak, that only makes you more sleepy, doesn't it? Just keep staring, letting everything else fade away, except for the flame, and my voice..."

Safiya circled around his back, keeping her hand and the little ball of fire at her fingertip, and her other hand in his. "That's right, you're so exhausted, aren't you? Too tired to think of training, or hard work...poor boy, you can barely keep your eyes open..." She gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek, her words going right into his ear now.

"Just let your mind drift...deeper and deeper...growing even more sleepy with each moment, but unable to fully sleep..." Sachi likely wouldn't let her fully turn him into another pet, but she had at least given her an idea, but he needed to be fully under first. Which, at this point, shouldn't be an issue for long.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:34 pm

Tobias noded as he followed withouth hesitating and say anything, the only thing on his mind the orders of Safiya and the little flame as his head follow it.his hand squishing hers once more,beside his trance his cheeks still blushing from the soft kiss of Safiya,miking him smile as he let the induction put him even deeper into a trance, his eyes starting to close.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:16 pm

"Ah ah ah!" She gave him a very like touch to the side of his cheek as she saw his eyes begin to droop. "Not yet...you can't fall asleep yet. Not while the flame has got you in its grip...not when you can't help but watch its movements, and listen to my words..." If the boy simply fell asleep mid-induction, it likely wouldn't be all that strong. No, a proper induction has full control: what they see, how they feel when they see it, and when they're allowed to be free from it. When they drop, it has to be from the hypnotist's words, and to tighten the leash further, it has to be then and only then.

He was definitely feeling the effects by now, though, as his eyes struggled to remain open. She had to wrap this one up, and it wouldn't be hard considering how quickly he was dropping. Normally she liked to drag these out a bit, but this was a different kind of situation, considering Sachi was still keeping watch over the two of them. God, she was looking forward to when she didn't have someone watching her like a hawk.

"You can't fall asleep yet, even if you're body is begging for it...the little flame is keeping you anchored to waking. It's keeping all of your thoughts in that little bubble...you can see it, can't you?" On cue, she made the flame grow larger and fatter, connecting her words to the only things on his vision. "It's got all of them, right in there...I've got them all in the palm of my hand..." At her words, the little ball floated into her palm, resting on it. "And when it goes out, all of the little thoughts in your head will go with it. All I have to do, is close my hands around this little ball of flame, and your mind will...just..." Slowly, her fingers started to curl in around the fireball.

"Sleep." As soon as she said that word, her hand fully pulled in around the flame, snuffing it out fully.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Tobias eyes finaly shut as he fall asleep in her arms still with the picture of that little flame and Safiya words still echoing,he just try to pull Safiya hand into position he can use it as a plushie,a smile still on his face telling how happy he is feeling now for this result.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 9:11 pm

Safiya let out a little squeak as he snuggled against her, his face at just the right height to rub against her chest. He was deep in a trance now, and anything that wasn't directed right at him would be nothing but white noise that his mind drowned out. And he seemed quite comfortable, to boot.

Sachi couldn't hide her smug, satisfied look. "Congratulations, Safi, you've officially adopted."

"Don't even with me right now, Sachi. I am not parent material." If he collided with the ground, he might be jostled out of his trance, so for right now, the best place was snuggling against Safiya in her lap, much to her dismay. "You sure this will be fine? He was pretty insistent..."

"He's like putty in your hands now, right? Besides, this is one of the few good things you're good at. Just do what we talked about, and everything should be fine. Don't tell me you're doubting yourself now, after putting him under so easily! You could make him think anything at this point, like that cat-woman you got just last Tuesday..."

"Yeah, but she was different! I can't go that far with this one!" She deliberated for a moment, before bringing his sleeping form to the side, letting him rest on her body but in the perfect position to whisper into his ear.

"Listen closely, pet." Safiya had a habit of calling those under her spell 'pets' even if she wasn't planning on keeping them. In a way, it was a verbal tic for people she had under lock and key. "You want companionship, to not feel alone. I understand that...but you are not a devotee, and you are not the religious type, willing to put themselves into a submissive role for the rest of their lives purely to get it. You are a free spirit, a traveler, an adventurer, and serving someone would leave you miserable." She was tempted to add a 'serving anyone but me' at the end, but she knows Sachi would pull out her gun before she ever got that far. Each of her words stuck like glue to the boy's mind, receptive only to her words and nothing else in his sleep-like trance.

"You want to explore, and see things for yourself. Even though you wish for companionship, you don't want to be tied down to serve a goddess, either. Take some time, explore the world, see what can be seen, find companionship in it...and in 10 years, ask yourself if you still wish to join the covenant, to offer yourself to the goddess. Nod your head if you understand, pet."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:47 am

Tobias noded even in his sleeping form softly sighing in comfort as he listen clearly, her words never leaving his mind,and his arms keeping Safiya arm within him and that making him feel in home and safe

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 2:29 pm

She noticed his little nod, seeing the words attach themselves to his mind. That was good. But there was one problem...he seemed perfectly content to lay on her. If he moved too much, he might be jostled from his trance physically. She could never tell how deep someone was until the moment came down to it. She shoot a look to Sachi. "Sachi, you gotta let me go deeper, or he's gonna wake up when I move."

"Only if you keep it minimal. No playing around."

"Fiiiiiine..." Both of them kept their voices to a whisper as they spoke, not wanting to disturb him too much. It gave them a chance to do what they needed to and then scurry off, letting him wake up naturally. Once again, she brought her lips to his ear to whisper directly into his mind. "Listen closely, pet. While you're in this soft, malleable state, you'll always feel warm, and comfortable, no matter what happens around you. The warmth makes you happy, sleepy, open to others...and I can send you right back to feeling like this whenever I want, when I, and only I, snap my fingers and tell you to 'sleep for me', pet. Until I do, you'll keep this entire experience in the back of your mind, where your waking self won't even know it's there. All of this will be nothing more than a comforting dream, and my words will stick to you, without even knowing why." That should give them all the contingencies that they need: a way for his mind to focus on the new information given to him, without remembering they exist until she wants him to, and a way for her to bring him under with ease later should she need to. In her mind, everything was accounted for.

"Nod your head if you understand, pet."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:00 pm

Tobias noded as she spoke,his mind keeping all words within his subconcious as he just lay on her for a while,he seemed to not wanting part from her as he rest his body on Safiya unless she want him to do it,the only thing coming from his mouth was a short yawn as he was really sleepy even being in the trance.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 5:23 pm

"There...that should do it." Safiya let out a sigh of relief. Normally, this would be the part where she would warp their mind even further around her finger, but...Sachi was already looking cross with her. Best not to push it.

"What was that little bit at the end, huh? Couldn't help yourself?"

"I-It's good to have contingencies! I was taking...creative liberties, for the sake of the covenant." That was a lie, but she could spin them well enough usually. "This way, he's not carrying around the existence of the cult that could be used against us. And, if he later decides we're a problem, well...I can nip that problem in the bud instantly."

"Uh-huh..." She didn't fully buy that, but it was enough. "Fine, fine, I'll let you have that one. So when he wakes up...?"

"No memory of the whole thing. He might see a flier or two, but what I've put in him will ease him away from that naturally. He'll be about his way, compelled to do the things I've stuck to his mind, keeping them off of his loneliness, and one day he'll be drawn back here. But that day is far enough away where we don't have to keep him in mind the entire time." As she spoke, she shuffled the boy's lifeless body onto the ground, in his current state not aware of any of his surroundings. Even as she unclasped his hand from hers, to his mind, nothing would have changed: he still would be surrounded by an all-encompassing warmth that left him docile and sleepy. "Sleep, pet...sleep, and be comfortable for a while..."

With those last words, she settled him to sleep against one of the buildings, fully content in the warmth that his mind believed was there. He wouldn't be able to be woken up unless his mind wanted it, and that gave them plenty of time to leave. "So, do you want him to come back?"

"Mmm...not sure. Lot of busywork with that boy. Give him a decade, and he might be worth thinking about again." The two left into the busy city streets, blending in with the crowds...

------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed before Tobias's form began to stir, all of the events of today feeling like a distant, comforting dream...

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Tobias woke up stretching a bit not remebring what just happened as he try to think what he was doing here. "Uh?,What i was about to do rigth here?..Mmm well i think is time come back to home" he said walking away towards the path that lead to his home.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3