Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:28 pm

Tobias quickly relaxed at the thouch almost melting in her hand while another voice shout at him with all his might, Tobias shake his head trying to clear those thougs as he tried to take the short range between them for hiting her with a quick combo of martial arts. "Eh, I'll don't give in so easily,is not my way of thoughs".

Heavy combo

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Tobias whipped around, hoping to catch Safiya off guard, but the blows only met hot air as she vanished into the fog, the sound of her deep chuckle vibrating across the air. Once again, he was alone amidst the hot smokescreen. He could feel himself sweat from it all, the heat starting to get to him. That internal heat from earlier never left, only growing over time. It's enough to make someone-

"-make someone want to have more of it." That voice slithered into his ear, feeling her hand on his shoulder, but whipping around once again to find nothing. She was toying with the boy, now, and that was where she excelled at it.

A moment of silence...and then, a hand quickly reached out from the redness, holding his cheek and pulling him forward into another powerful kiss, overwhelming his senses and flooding his body with even more heat through the duration, almost as if it was being pumped into him. It was getting too much to bear, but Safiya seemed entirely unaffected by the warmth around them.

(Heavy Combo: 28 45, 92 67)
(Flaming Kiss: 10)
(Heated Stacks: 70, 85)
(Smokescreen Heated Stacks: 86)
(Remove Charm Roll: 54 97)

Safiya: 24 (Smokescreen)
Tobias: 23 (4th Heated + Charmed)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Tobias melted into the kiss embracing safiya as he lost himself for a short while in her hot kiss,before pulling away panting a bit before trying to focus on the figth, this time trying a better approach. "Hehe, you aren't the only one can do improvisation". Focusing a bit in one flame orb he try to multiply it into 4 and try to keep them floating around him as a type of shield to prevent her from reaching again.Maybe if she try to reach the flames will hit her.

Circus of fiery fire

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:11 pm

Tobias circled his body in flames, a spinning array of fireballs meant to keep the woman away. The spinning flames generated some heat of their own, pushing away the remnants of the smokescreen finally. Safiya was in full view. However, she didn't look entirely off put by her cover being blown, as she sauntered up to him with a swagger in her step, completely unfazed by the fire around him.

"It's quite the coincidence that you happen to specialize in fire. Unfortunately for you, though..." Safiya light's the palm of her hand in a blaze, with a wild look in her eyes. "I live for the flame. Can you say the same for you?" With no fear, she plunges her hand inbetween the circling balls of fire, and one by one, they collide with her hand and dissipate against her own, snuffed out by a much greater source.

Before Tobias could act (or react, from the bold move), Safiya's other hand grabbed the back of the boy's head and pulled him directly into her cleavage. The height difference between the two of them meant that he was at perfect height to be smothered by her chest, and the bare flesh was warm against his skin, giving Tobias no room to cool off after the heat of the smokescreen.

"Offer's still on the table, you know~ You didn't want to be alone, right?" Her arms, wings and tail pressed his body into hers with ease, wrapping him tightly against the woman. "I could do all sorts of things to fix that...none of my pets are never lonely. Not when they've got me pulling their strings~"

(Circus of Fiery Fire: 49)
(Warm Embrace: 70)
(Remove Charm Roll: 35)
(Smokescreen Heated Stacks: 23)
(Charm Remove: 18 71)

Safiya: 24
Tobias: 20 (4th Heated + Charmed + Bind)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Tobias relaxed for a moment in her embrace as he was finaly giving in, in her comforting and warm cleavage, hugging the dragon woman afectionately first before trying something to scape from her,"But..but..ah.." his words hardly coming out from his mouth as he try to recover his line of thoughs.

Ignite on back.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:08 pm

The heat from the close contact was enough to make Tobias' thoughts somewhat hazy. The warmth was coursing through his body like liquid, and it was enough to make his eyes water, his body tingle, and he couldn't deny that it felt surprisingly pleasurable. Regardless, he worked up the effort to try and ignite his hand, going for a punch that would hopefully let him escape this predicament...

And as soon as he raised his hand, another hand, also coated in flame, caught it in hers, the fire in her hand stronger, yet not painful. "Shhh, shh shh shh...you're so cute when you're struggling. You can feel it, right~? That warmth that makes it harder to resist getting more of it..." Safiya's heated hand intertwines her fingers with Tobias's smaller hand, grabbing it gently. Another heat source to transfer even more into his body. While he was still trapped inbetween her chest, Safiya leaned down next to his ear to whisper, out of Sachi's earshot. She wouldn't be able to see her do it, either.

"Are you sure you want to devote your life to a goddess, all for the sake of curing your loneliness? I feel like there's much easier ways of doing that besides swearing complete and total obedience to a higher being."

(Ignite: 69)
(Heated Stacks: 96)
(Charm Remove: 61)

Tobias: 18 (5th Heated + Charmed + Bind)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 pm

"I-Is not the only reason,i have a few ones,bu-but i can't find how to tell them", he explained even if his words are muffled by her flesh,still trying to struggle free from her embrace, he try to separate not only his hand but his whole body.

Struggle.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Despite his best efforts, Tobias found himself trapped next to this woman. Her tail wrapped around his lower legs, and her wings were collapsed onto his back, blocking out his vision aside from her. He couldn't even pull his hand out of Safiya's, a warm anchor keeping it there as she put her hand down her side, keeping his with hers.

"Hmmmm~? I still don't think you know what you're getting yourself in to..." With a free hand, she brushed a few strands of hair out of his face, even as it was buried in between her chest, his body flushed from the hot sensation and constantly being pushed in and out of her chest ever so slightly. "If the goddess finds you worthy, she'll take your free will from you. All of the ones like me have had that happen to them, and we're wholly devoted to her, forever, now." Her words were still whispered right into his ear, her hot breath against them adding yet another pore that heat was being flooded into his body with.

"I can guarantee you I treat my pets well~" She squeezed his hand with one of hers while gently scritching his scalp with the other. "Tell you what: how about you give up, and I solve that problem of yours myself~? You're already so hot it's getting harder to think, right? It'd be so easy to just...get rid of those worries of yours...along with the rest of your free will~" She chuckled as she pressed her wings and tail against him, pressing him further into her chest.

(Struggle: 85)
(Charm Removal: 71)

Tobias: 16 (5th Heated + Charmed + Bind)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 4:09 pm

He tremble a bit as he heard her words, still trying harder, even if his will is constantly breaking he need to continue fight back against this heat,he still find hard to call at least a simple word,but his body can fight back..for now.

Struggle

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 3:11 pm

His body jerked a little, but it wasn't enough to rip himself out of the situation he was in. Sweltering from the heat, trapped between two soft breasts, and having his vision blocked out of everything around him, it was a dire situation that was only getting worse as time went on.

"Come ooooon~ I can tell you're not struggling as much as you'd want to. You can't even take your hand out of mine, can you?" She gave his hand an affectionate squeeze as she kept him pressed against her. "Tell you what, I'm willing to make this fair..." She gave his whole boy a squeeze, popping his head upwards to look directly at her.

"You reach up, give me a kiss of your own free will, and tell me what you really want...I'll consider letting you out. Think quickly, offer only good for the next 10 seconds~"

(Struggle: 18 31)
(Charm Removal: 89)

Tobias: 14 (5th Heated + Charmed + Bind)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 3:19 pm

Tobias heard the offer,as a another inner struggle started inside him, a one between his pride and his desire. and was crealy obvious how hard his moment was at now for his look, "a..a kiss?..". he consider the offer but before make any decision, he started to focus on burst flames from his body to clean his mental state.

Flame off.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:39 pm

Even with his magic, Tobias was struggling to get a flame going to give himself a boost. Perhaps it was his own indecisiveness acting as a cork to his magical potential, or Safiya's warm touch was stifling his ability to create even more. Regardless, it was like a lighter without fluid, trapped in this position and losing the will to fight back as time went on.

"There's that indecisiveness again...tick tock, tick tock, boy~ Time is running out. Either submit to my request...or I'll press even further into you~" Nothing he was doing was working out in his favor. Tobias was quickly running out of options...and the incredible heat he was feeling wasn't helping his decision making any.

(Flame Off: 25)
(Charm Removal: 34 61)

Tobias: 12 (5th Heated + Charmed + Bind)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Tobias blushed deeply and take the risk, kissing safiya in the lips with a intensity like all indecisiveness was wiped away as he just huged tigthly the dragon woman,melting in her soft warm touch, a little pair of ears slipping out of his eyes as he continue the kiss.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:17 pm

Taking Safiya's offer, the woman kissed back with intensity, easily overpowering the boy. Her wings and tail untangled around him as she gripped Tobias, pressing her lips into him instead. It was enough to arch his back slightly, holding it for a while and letting her tongue overpower his. All the while, heat continued to pour into him from the kiss, feeling it stretch out from head to toe like a furnace. Even after being released, his entire body felt like it was still trapped in a warm hug.

After about half a minute of being subjected to the powerful kiss, Safiya finally broke it, holding him in place for a moment. "Such a silly boy~" She extended her wings outward, flapping once and pushing her back a few feet. "Now, we could keep this going. Or..." She extended her arms outward towards him in an open gesture. "You could run right back to me, and I make what you're feeling now permanent. Your choice~"

Tobias: 12 (5th Heated + Charmed)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Tobias was about to run back to her but then reconsider his thoughs,taking seat in the floor and try to meditate a bit as he try to cover himself in his own heat,he still want to fight,his pride was wining this time as he decide to take one last chance to reverse the table toward him.

Medical flames.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:55 pm

Safiya looked down at him with a look of disappointment. "Pity...you're still so close, anyway." She gathered some flame in her palms, placing them together. "Well, that just means you need a bit more encourageme-"

"Aht. Give the boy some time." Sachi's voice rang out, still in her seat. "He's taking a breather. You should too."

"But...but this is a fight! I shouldn't be forced to take it easy on someone!"

"You're right. But that took a lot outta you too, didn't it?" Her gaze was trained on Safiya for a moment, before she finally relented. Her gaze went back to Tobias, still on the ground healing his 'wounds'. "Kid, you sure you're up for this? If she hadn't let you go willingly, she probably would've kept going until you passed out. You know that, right? That, and you can't seem to take your eyes off of her rack. Be honest with me." Her tone had a stern edge to it, but there was some care in there underneath.

(Whip Burn: 63)
(Charm Removal: 59)

Tobias: 15 (5th Heated + Charmed)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:19 pm

Tobias look at Sachi as she spoke, she have a point, "I don't like giving up, still if the figth seems all ready over for me, i don't like to give up in a fight" he said passing from meditating to just sitting and embracing his legs and staying in silence for a while.

Medical flames.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 4:09 pm

Sachi looked down at him, raising an eyebrow at his words. Eventually, she shrugged. "Alright, fine, you do you. But...I'm only gonna let this fight go on if you can tear your eyes off of her chest and keep going. Otherwise, you're just gonna fall right back into things, and I don't like seeing people fight a losing battle. Deal?"

At the mention, Safiya was quick to pick up on the words, propping up her chest and bringing emphasis to them with her arms crossed underneath it. The experience was still fresh on his mind, and looking away from the display would be extremely hard for him in his current state. She didn't make any moves besides that, heeding what Sachi had said earlier and letting him have a breather to collect himself.

"If you get too tempted by this, joining the covenant will just put you in even more danger. Compared to what we've got in there? Safiya's small fry." Sachi chuckled to herself at the thought. "Effective, ain't she?"

(No Action from Safiya)
(Remove Charm: 24 95)

Tobias: 18 (5th Heated + Charmed)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 9:15 pm

"I'm not a small fry" Tobias try to focus all his might in concentrate into anything than safiyas chest as he try to close his eyes and remove safiya's chest from his mind before continue the figth, "I'll defeat safiya at all cost, i'm not a weak fly!.."

Flames Off

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:22 am

It looked like the boy was getting some of his nerve back. That was good! He was gonna need it. Sachi clapped as he brushed off his emotional block. "Good, good! Get back up, give it a good try!" Sachi was at least somewhat more energetic right about now, seeing he was at least attempting to fight back.

"So...I can fight back now, right?" Safiya had been waiting patiently on the side as he brought his mental state back in order.

"Huh? Oh, right, sure, go ahead..." She shot a glance at Tobias from the side. "Good luck, squirt. You're not outta the woods yet."

Getting the okay, Safiya rushed in with incredible speed while he was still recovering from his burst of flame, cupping his cheeks and bringing him into a passionate kiss before he could get a word in edgewise. It was far from the first kiss he'd been forced onto during this fight, but it felt different from earlier, somehow...it was slow and deliberate, which made it even harder to want to break away. It felt like a presence slithered its way down his throat, all the while. A moment passed during the kiss, and then, all at once, the change became very apparent: all of the heat built up inside him felt like it imploded, all at once. Like a sudden overflow that went straight to the boy's mind, his eyes watered, his face turned bright red, and he suddenly became very, very dizzy, almost instantly. Right now, the only thing holding him upright was the two hands still cupping his cheeks, as she pulled back slightly to look the dazed boy right in the eyes.

"Let's try that again. Still want to keep going?" She gave him a devious smile as Sachi covered her eyes and shook her head off to the side. Right out of the gate, already right back on his butt.

(Flames Off: 28)
(Explosive Lip-Lock: 62)

Tobias: 10 (Stun)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:24 am

Tobias was a bit dazed by that implosion in his insides but just for that,he will not regret nothing as he keep a challenging smile in his face even if he need to recover from that impact,"Have another try at it, you will need more than that to make me regret my decisiĆ³n".

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Despite his defiant nature, his stature told a different story: Tobias was barely able to stand after all of the internal heat combusted in his body, going straight up to his head all at once. His entire face flushed a deep red, not from embarrassment but from the incredible heat rushing to his brain, enough to make a small amount of steam come out of his ears. If Safiya hadn't been cupping his cheeks, he would have easily fallen over, dazed and confused. The one benefit was the heat had dissipated from his body for once, although the way it had left meant he would need a moment to feel the rest of him cooling down.

"Confident, isn't he?" Despite keeping her gaze on Tobias, the words were clearly aimed at Sachi, who was watching with intent.

"You'd know all about that, wouldn't you? Stubborn, determined, probably makes bad decisions...you two are perfect for each other."

"Hah!" Surprisingly, Safiya wasn't too offput by the remark. "On the contrary, I at least know there's a time and place to be haughty...and for you, that moment certainly isn't right now..." As she spoke, she leaned in once again for another kiss, rougher than the last and filling that void of heat that was left behind during the latest disaster for him. Tobias was slowly getting feeling back into his body, but he was still at the mercy of the taller dragon woman until he could pull himself together.

(Flaming Kiss: 66)
(Heated Stacks: 16, 10)

Tobias: 8 (2nd Heated)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 2:41 pm

Tobias was at her mercy acepting that kiss even if he didn't wanted it, he try to pull himself toguether and make some space between them before going with his last bits of willpower on a rageous rain of blows.

Heavy combo.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Tobias leaped back out of the kiss, finally gathering himself again, determined to turn this bad situation around. He was in a tight spot, and needed to act quickly. Seizing the opportunity, he rushed at Safiya, hoping to catch her off guard with a series of blows, and while the first did, the second whizzed past her head as she used her wings as leverage to pull herself out of the way.

Fully into the confrontation, Safiya gathered her flame in her palms as she pulled out a whip made of a living fire, longer than she was tall, and cracked at him the second her feet touched the ground. The whip stopped right at his feet, only just too short for her to connect with it, and she let out an annoyed click. "Must have misjudged my distance..." She kept the whip drawn, incase he tried to engage again.

(Heavy Combo: 36, 65)
(Whip Burn: 77)

Safiya: 23
Tobias: 8 (2nd Heated)

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Tobias took a fan of knifes and throw it at safiya keeping his distance and taking in mind the whip in her hand in every moment trying to not get in enough range for her to hit him with it. "Until i take a last hit of willpower you will see me geting up againd and again".

Knifes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)   A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A flaming confrontation (Safiya vs Tobias)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next