Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 2:26 am

Test finally managed to stop staring at the woman's thighs, he knew that keep watching them was bad news. He removed his gaze from the orb and prepared himself to keep fighting. The woman had left him slightly breathless from that last trick but, being no mage, Test didn't have much to worry about.

Struggle: 50

Test: 21 + Thrall(15) + Enthralled(3) + Breathless(3)
Iris: 21
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 10:58 am

Test broke out his most powerful combo to show the seductress that his will had not yet been broken.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:15 am

Test resumed his assault, aiming at the woman with his halberd. She avoided the first two attacks with ease. "Is that all-" But the third one struck her right on the face again with the end of his halberd, sending her into the floor. "Face again, you have some nerve human."

Triple Strike: 75, 79, 86

Test: 21 + Thrall(15) + Enthralled(3) + Breathless(2)
Iris: 19 + Stunned

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:17 am

Test instinctively opened his mouth to apologize. Before shutting it again. He didn't owe her any anything. But he did start swinging a bit lower.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:37 am

Test's attack aimed low was just what he needed to do, as the woman was still trying to recover from the last attack and thus his attack struck true once more. "You have nerve, human, I have to give you that. Pretty impressive." The woman retreated a bit to avoid any more hits while she was down, giving her enough window to recover and get ready to attack.

Repel: auto

Test: 21 + Thrall(15) + Enthralled(3) + Breathless(1)
Iris: 18
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:40 am

Test prepared for the inevitable attack. His confidence growing. He had the upper hand, despite what this woman's arrogance would lead you to believe.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:51 am

Test prepared himself for an attack... An attack that never happened. The woman stood where she was with a seductive grin on her face. Test felt confused, why was the woman grinning? She wasn't doing anything... Until he noticed her eyes glowing, those beautiful eyes, glowing ice blue that captured his gaze and froze his thoughts. Test found himself staring, completely mindless and unable to move. "So easy to make you go under~"

The woman approached the entranced man, caressing his cheek as she whispered into his ear. "I'm starting to like you, little human~" Test could feel his mind giving up, he needed to break free now before it was too late or he would be easy prey for the mysterious woman...

River Stance: 87
Captivating Gaze: 57, 88

Test: 21 + Thrall(17) + Enthralled(3) + Fascination + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:53 am

Test stood there, a dopey a smile spreading across his face. It felt so good to stare into her glowing eyes and fall for her. It was hard to find a reason to resist. So he didn't.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:58 am

Sseeing him so enthralled, he was almost hers, he had fought valiently even if he annoyed her by hitting her in the face several times, but the man was brave. He was at the verge of breaking and still he fought, maybe he was finally a man worthy of her attention. Having him close, Iris wrapped her arms around the man, pulling him into an embrace. The fragrance of Iris' flowery perfume was filling Test's nostrils, it smelled sweet.

"That's it. Keep staring. Give in. Surrender yourself to me~" Her voice felt even nicer and, in his current state, Test was more willing than ever to listen to her, still entranced by her beautiful and hypnotic eyes.

Captivating Gaze > Pleasurable Demise
Test: 19 + Thrall(18) + Enthralled(3) + Fascination + Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 am

Part of Test still struggled, but it was becoming harder and harder to resist. She made it so easy to stare deep into those beautiful eyes and sink into a lovely trance for her.

Weak struggle
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:12 am

Test tried to fight back, recover control of his mind and body but it just felt right to stay in the woman's embrace. It felt right to just let her have her way with him. "That's it. Don't fight it. Surrender~" The woman's hand gently caressed his cheek, maybe this man was worth of her boons. She would have to wait and see how the man would react when he was finally broken and completely under her spell, she had been disappointed before and wanted to make sure she wasn't this time...

Weak struggle: 24. 47
Pleasurable Demise:

Test: 17 + Thrall(19) + Enthralled(3) + Fascination + Bound

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:19 am

Test felt the will to fight gather, but then it all dissipated. There was a softness in her voice that spoke to him. A suggestion that there was something she wanted in his surrender beyond mere control. Test gave in. He no longer wanted to fight his desires, and this mysterious beauty made it easy. "O-ok." He sighed. Putting himself at her mercy.

(Surrender or Turn Skip whichever is more convenient for you.)

(To be honest I forgot that 20 stacks of Thrall was an instant loss. But I'm happy with how this turned out.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:33 am

He had given up and yet he remained polite and obedient, impressive, the woman was truly impressed with this one. This human knew his place, despìte his attacks against her face, and she liked that. "That's it, good, little human." She caressed his cheek softly before pulling him into a deep kiss that sent whatever remaining thought he had spiraling down into oblivion. Her soft lips and skilled tongue sent shivers down the man's spine and all of this while her glowing eyes were still locking gaze with his.

Vines and flowers started to grow around them, entangling themselves around them. The vines keeping them locked together and the flowers filling the area with their sweet fragrance. After what felt like a blissed eternity, Iris broke her kiss and stared deeply at the man. "Good toy. I think you deserve a reward~" The woman's eyes shifted colors, going from ice blue to deep purple but they remained beautifully glowing, trapping the man's gaze and mind. "Now, listen to my comands, my little toy. Once we are done here, you won't remember a thing about me... Until you see me again, then you'll drop back to this obedient state. Nod if you understand, my toy." Her voice felt so right to obey and so pleasant to listen to, her command of nodding was merely a courtesy, she knew that Test would nod considering the state he was in. He was completely hers at this point after all...

(People usually forget that they can spend a turn to remove half the stacks, I might have to make it more visible because if they reach high levels it can lead to early defeats like this and you were doing pretty good too, glad you are happy with how this turned out tho and Test will be getting a boon from this as well.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 3:38 am

Test reverently nodded. Unable to even think of disobeying. Obedience made mistress happy, and so he obeyed.

(I remembered that you can take an action to remove the stacks. But I assumed Test would be fine (or at least, in not too bad of a state) even if I didn't do it because I forgot about the instant loss.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:25 am

"Good toy." The woman's word filled Test with joy and happiness, they made him feel good, she made him feel good. "Now, this little trigger will also give you a little help. For no one can use magic like I do, so listen to my voice and receive my blessing, my toy." Her now purple eyes started to glow more bright, sharing that same light Test's who's eyes temporarily glowed the same tone of purple. "This blessing will not protect you from other women trying to hypnotie you but it will give you strength when you think of your mistress." Test's eyes kept glowing. "This strength will give you a temporal edge but with a cost." The woman's words kept engraving themselves on Test's empty mind. "Nod if you understand, my toy."

(So the boon I had in mind is a chance to increase the damage of Test's next attack after being hypnotized but as Iris said it comes with a cost, it will make the next attack against Test deal the same amount of extra damage if it hits, if it fails the debuff is gone, just like with the buff. What do you think and, if you like it, I'm leaving the numbers to you.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:29 am

(I like it. Might make it something that I trigger voluntarily as a player, with variable amount of damage + return damage so I have some flexibility to fit circumstances.)

Test gave another nod. Hearing and obeying. His body and mind ready to accept her blessing.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 9:33 am

She haven't granted a blessing in so long, it felt strange for the woman. "Good toy. Now..." Without releasing him, Iris took one of the flowers that were growing around them in her hands and placed it right in front of her lips. The flower glowed in a purple light much like Iris' eyes. "Breathe human and receive nature's blessing." With that, she blew and the flower created a cloud of pheromones surrounded Test's head.

The moment the man took a deep breath, Iris leaned in and pulled him into a kiss. It felt much stronger than before, as if a burst of pleasure just expanded through Test's body, forcing climax after climax. After a couple of minutes, the chain of climaxes receded and Iris broke the kiss, looking at her new toy with a satisfied look on her face. "Good toy." She repeated. "Ah, I feel much better and I'm sure you do too, my toy~" She chuckled, she could just let him pass out and get on with her own business... Or she could play with him a little bit more. A sadistic grin crawled its way to the woman's face at the thought while her skilled hand found it's way under Test's pants and grabbed his aching and still sensitive manhood. "A little more of pleasure won't hurt, won't it, my little toy~?" She then kissed him again, the very same enchanted kiss, sending more and more pleasure through his body while she stroked his manhood at the very same time. She kept toying with him for hours until she finally felt satisfied, she left Test on a ruined bed inside the building after making sure he wouldn't remember a thing unless she wanted to. Now, fully satisified and with her anger vented, the woman set course for wherever her search would take her, to the far south...

(Test gained Blessing of Flora, I'm leaving the details to you, hope you enjoyed the run.)

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 10:04 am

(It was a blast. Thank you for running it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)   Cold Trail (Test vs Iris) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Trail (Test vs Iris)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3