Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:06 pm

Intimate Smooches (Auto)

The prostitute smiled at him before gently hugging him and getting to work. Her lips met his and started to repeatedly smooch him, making smacking sounds every time they pulled away. They felt every bit as good as they looked as they deftly kissed him over and over.

Salos: 24 Willpower, Soft Bind (Salos can end the kisses whenever he wants)
165 Gold
Progress 2/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:10 pm

“Ummmm thank you.” he said as he tried to pull away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:16 pm

"Done so soon? I just started~ You can have more if you want, but I won't force you, if you've had enough that's okay, too." The lady let him pull away, but encouraged him to indulge a little more by puckering up for him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:19 pm

Salos smiled before he backed off before trying to continue on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Progress (52) Success
Encounter (84) Success, Celebrity Appearance

"See you around, sweetie!" The hooker called after him as he walked away. He got further along, getting the sense that he was getting close to something before a stranger bumped into him. "Oof, sorry.... wait, listen can you help me? Just around the corner is my idol, Sabrina. She's gorgeous, the cutest singer in the whole city! But, I'm way too shy to get her autograph myself, can you get it for me? I'll pay you for it, 20 Gold, what do you say?" The desperate man asked him, his face conveyed how much this meant to him.

Salos: 24 Willpower
165 Gold
Progress 3/4
Contacts 1/5
Mental Fatigue 1
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:30 pm

“Sure. I will help you.” Salos said, walking to where he said she was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:42 pm

Basic Attack (Auto), Stun (53,8 ) Fail

When Salos turned the corner, he saw a girl just as adorable as she was made out to be. She was wearing skinny jeans, a long sleeved shirt with a cute rabbit on it, had a pink now In her hair, and had pink lipstick and eyeshadow. She turned to look at Salos, and surprisingly she started blushing before he did. "Whoa, don't sneak up on me like that, cutie. I might faint from the shock." She joked with a huge smile on her face. "What's up, what can I do for you?"

Salos: 23 Willpower

Last edited by AggronStrong on Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:50 pm

“Ummm hello. Would you happen to be Sabrina?” he asked, trying to keep himself from blushing more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 7:59 pm

Basic Attack (Auto), Stun (86,7) Fail

"The one and only! What can I do for an adorable boy like you? Maybe sing you a song? Come on, tell me, I want to see you smile." Sabrina seemed almost as excited to see Salos as her admirer was to see her.

Salos: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:02 pm

“I’m not really adorable. I just look girly from my family. I wanted to ask if you would be willing to sign an autograph for a fan. He was a little shy and asked me if I could ask you for an autograph. Would that be ok?” he asked with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:05 pm

Basic Attack (Auto), Stun (26,42)

"There's nothing wrong with looking girly, why not try to rock it? Anyway, I'd be happy to sign an autograph for him, as long as I get to sign one for you, too." Sabrina smiled at him and gave him an adorable wink before she started to write down on a couple pieces of paper.

Salos: 21 Willpower, Progress 1/3, Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:15 pm

“I’m not sure I would be able to rock it, but thank you for agreeing to autograph it.” he said with a blush at her suggestion.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:26 pm

Basic Attack (Auto), Stun (82,65)

"You're so welcome, cutie. Oh, what's your name, it's not fair if I call you pet names all the time, as much as I love it." Sabrina took a break from the autographs to await Salos's answer.

Salos: 20 Willpower, Progress 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:33 pm

“My name is Salos.” he said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:47 pm

Basic Attack (Auto), Stun (97,52) Fail

"That's a sweet name, I like it." Sabrina answered as she started writing the autographs again, humming a lovely tune.

Salos: 19 Willpower, Progress 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:49 pm

“Your humming sounds so nice. I admit I never had any musical talent.” he said, making small talk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:56 pm

Sonorous Finish (Auto), Stun (55,80)

"Ooh, thank you so much. I'm really proud of my voice. Here, let me sing a little for you!" Sabrina finished the autographs and then broke into a sweet, exciting song about having fun in life.

Salos: 18 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:02 pm

Salos couldn’t help but hum along with her song, finding her very captivating.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Basic Attack (Auto), Stun (47,12)

Sabrina came a little closer to Salos, looking into his eyes as she serenaded him. Her divine voice making him feel warm and happy.

Salos: 16 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Salos couldn’t help but try to sing along with her. Salos couldn’t help but melt from her voice.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Sing along (Auto), Stun (88,57

The singer finished her first song, then gave Salos a beaming grin. "Wow, are you sure you're not a fan? Let's sing a little more, I like your voice." She offered, starting another tune before Salos could even respond. This one was a high-tempo and peppy song about a girl trying to get her crush to go on a date with her.

Salos: 12 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:25 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from singing along with her. He was getting more wrapped up in the girly lyrics.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Sing Along (Auto)

Sabrina was happy to sing along with Salos, the first verse of the song about the girl describing her love for the shy, adorable boy of her dreams.

Salos: 8 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:39 pm

Salos couldn’t help but blush. “I wish I could be like you.” he admitted while he tried to stop himself from singing anymore.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 9:42 pm

Struggle (33) Fail
Sing Along (Auto)

Sabrina didn't stop her singing to respond, going into the second verse where the girl finally confesses to her crush, telling him all about her feelings although she was afraid of being rejected. Sabrina's voice did an incredible job of selling the story told by the lyrics.

Salos: 4 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos in the Gilded City
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next