Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 1:55 pm

With Test's proximity close to her and the sensation of his hand on her as he pushes.  Tests's mind weavers a bit as he tries to hold his staff forward defensive.  That moment of hesitation caught Salem's eye as she tries to take advantage of this opening by moving forward to try to smoother him in kisses.  Then unexpectedly Test's eyes shows sudden clarity as he performs a thrust at her charging body.  

This caught Salem off guard as she was unable to even protect herself against the spear butt amplified by her forward motion.  With a grunt of pain, the sorceress stagger back from the force of the impact while holding her chest between her breasts.  Then caresses down the top of one of those shapely breasts for Test to see.  "If you really want to, you can stop now and let me take care of you.~"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:30 am

"I would love that. But it can wait until afterwards." Test replied. The determination in his voice not wavering even though he was aware that his odds of victory were slim. He decided to play it safe. Feinting a forceful jab only to suddenly attack from a lower angle.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 2:36 pm

Test sends out his quick jab, right at Salem's chest once more, trying to deter her.  Salem had expected that and tries to grab the staff and try to pull him into her grasp.  However, she finds herself grasping at nothing as the adventurer had only partially committed his attack to pull her guard upward.  Before she able to reach, she finds that the other end of the staff has slammed into her hip, causing her to jump to the side from the impact.  Salem reprimanded herself for falling for such a feint when she had seen it several times used against her, not just from Test.

It was then that her expression changed.  No longer was she acting the playful "midara" trying to tempt and tease him, but her facial feature smoothened in calm concentration.  She was no longer saying anything anymore.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:03 pm

"Uh Oh." Test thought as Salem's expression turned serious. He held his staff out. Sacrificing damage to try and keep her at a distance and forestall whatever she had planned.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 5:19 pm

Test is prepared for another aggressive approach from the devil; but to his surprise, she is actually moving away from him this time.  In a last ditch effort, he thrust his staff forward again, scoring a small victory as she is forced to block the fast strike with her forearm, wincing a bit as a result.  However, this did not break her concentration as she starts whispering something.  Her words felt suddenly close to his ear as if she is close to him, whispering to him.  While she is no longer playing with him anymore, it did not take away the sheer sensuality from her voice, oozing forbidden pleasure into his ears and into his mind.

"Give in, Test"
"You have already impress me, claim your reward"
"Why continue to fight when you can submit to me."
"I might not give you another chance."

It was one sexually charged suggestion one after another and his malleable mind is starting to crave some of those promises she tempts him with.  Then the last warning that he could be denied this pleasure if he continues to fight hits home, the longing amplified from what he could possibly lose. The only motion from her is a sultry smile.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 12:08 am

Test struggled to hold his ground both tempted by her offer and worried her might have angered her somehow. "W-we can stop if you like. It's just a friendly spar, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything." The only thing stopping him from throwing down his staff was that it felt like a trap, an offer too good to be true. He kept his weapon at the ready for now.

Repel if attacked.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 11:03 am

Salem takes one step over to the tense Test who was prepared for another assault by the devil. It looks as if she was preparing herself for a final assault to his senses and possibly toppling him over the edge.

Then...she relaxes, her hands lowers and she takes a more casual posture than her readiness before.

"Alright, I've think I've seen enough of your performance." Even her voice had almost completely dialed back her dulcet tone, save for her natural sensuality that simply comes natural.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 1:09 pm

Test breathed a sigh of relief. His shoulders slumping as his tension unwound. That fight had been, exhausting. Resisting Salem's charms had required a continuous concentration and application of will. Now that it was over and the adrenaline was dying down Test felt very tired, but underneath the exhaustion was a feeling of pride at how well he'd done. "I hope I impressed." He said wearily as he remembered what this was all for.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:35 pm

"We are going to discuss about your performance soon. Although, for now. We'll probably need to find a place for you to rest up a bit and perhaps something to eat. You look like you've just came back from a vigorous romp with a midara." Salem noted with a straight face, despite that it was she that was the cause of his dishevelment. "Any type of food you like to eat at? My treat."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 4:47 pm

"Anywhere around here serve steaks?" Test asked. Eager to get some protein in his system. He stowed his weapon and shouldered his pack, which now felt a lot heavier.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 8:47 pm

"This region is more pork oriented than beef, though there are some areas that does serve beef. If that is what you are asking. Is that fine with you?" She asks she points towards the ground. Moments later, a part of the earth is dislodged from the ground in a fairly wide circular shape, enough for both Test and Salem to stand on. Salem steps on the rock platform before she gestures for him to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 11:22 pm

"P-pork is fine." Test said, stumbling over his words as he was shocked by Salem's casual display of magical might. He cautiously stepped into the circle, having never seen anything like it.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 10:47 pm

"You seem a little surprised. You've never seen an elemental spellcaster in action?" Salem inquires as she notices Test's composure was shaken from the magic spell. The earth disk starts drifting over back toward town at a pace 50% faster than a normal human running speed. Not too fast that Test could end up falling off but not too slow that it would take a while for them to get back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2022 6:52 pm

"Not really." The adventurer replied. Still a bit tense from the ease with which Salem had rent the earth asunder. He watched the landscape fly past beneath them. The magic he was familiar with was a lot more subtle, and generally more interested in remolding flesh instead of stone.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 12:47 pm

It didn't take them along to reach the edge of the town though Salem didn't take them directly inside the perimeter. The earth disk lowers from their altitude before reverting into soft soil again, leaving the two of them on solid, albeit somewhat elevated, ground.

By this time, the sun has fully set, leaving the town in night time with several lamps lit and hanging all over the place. No one have taken notice of how they arrived within the near cover of night. The nearby building had a sign with a roasted pig with an apple in its mouth, a telltale indication of a restaurant.

"I did not want to transport directly into the town. I do not think they would appreciate a slab of earth covering their roads and less question asked is better." Salem explain just before they entered the restaurant. The environment was fairly typical of a place of this setting. A fairly rustic yet comfortably homey setting with a few servers and customer about. The place was relatively sparse though as the two were fairly late for dinner.

"Did you wanted anything else to go with the pork as well?" Salem asks.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2022 10:34 pm

"I'll have a side of rice if it's available." Test said absentmindedly. Staggered by the onslaught of hospitality and the unusual way they'd gotten here. He felt a little unsteady on his feet from the surprise. "But it's really no issue." He hastily added, trying not to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 6:04 pm

"Just to not think on too much that just went on." Salem comments, noting that Test is still somewhat in shock. "This is in regards to you and your opportunity after all."

They were shown to a table by one of the staffers. Salem ordered the rice and pork as he requested while Salem herself choose beef in flour rolls. After the order was placed, Salem turns towards Test. "So before we get to your evaluation, is there any questions you would like to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 3:22 am

Test had to think for a moment. The fight had gotten his blood pumping (in more ways then one) and between that and the shock of seeing her magic in action he'd almost forgotten why they'd met in the first place. In a moment of distraction he let a probably inadvisable question slip about. "Do you always fight so seductively ma'am?" He said absentmindedly before realizing that it might be rude to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 6:45 pm

Salem chuckles at the errant question.  "In actuality, I am more oriented towards magic rather than seduction, though I am no slouch at the former."  She then leans forward towards him, being a bit too close.  "Why?  Did you want another 'evaluation'?"  She purrs with a smile that suggested that she would be willing to test him again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 6:57 pm

"Yes." Test squeaked before he could stop himself. "Rather, I was wondering because it's so rare to meet someone who can do both. Most of the midara I meet can't do much magic that isn't directly seductive." He hastily added, trying to cover for himself.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 11:54 pm

Salem chuckles again at the post-blurt recovery, knowing that his desire got a hold of his words before his brain did. She decides to humor his words as a legitimate question though.

"Well as I said, magic is my true calling card and I have built a solid foundation skills on that. I also learned quite a number of non-magic seduction techniques. After with 2 solid foundations to build on, I just simply added charms as part of my repertoire reinforced by both of my skills." Salem explains.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 12:11 am

This intrigued Test. "How does one go about learning seduction? I don't imagine that there are wandering sell-seductresses who teach in exchange for coin." He said, bemused by the mental image of a hardened veteran of the seductive arts dressed in a sexualized parody of a mercenary's uniform.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 4:25 pm

"I have traded a few notes with a few people that know what they are doing and not merely using magic or use brute force seduction.  But you would be surprised that some of it is actually instinct."  Salem smiles briefly as she taps her temple with a finger.  "Many forget that most have that instinct that simply keeps us populated.  

Just then the waiter places down their order, bows and left the two to their meal and conversation.  There was no indication that he had overheard the conversation.  "Ah, it looks like our meals have arrived.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 6:38 pm

With how hungry he was all conversation was temporarily forgotten as Test dug into his meal.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 7:28 pm

"Someone's hungry." Salem notes with amusement, though she herself starts on the meal. The devil opts to slice her beef rolls into small sections. After a moment of quiet eating with nothing said between the two, she decides to break the silence.

"So I find something rather funny. We had our bout, invited you to dinner, yet we haven't exchanged names." She muses, her mind drifting back to minutes ago where he called her ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next