Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Present

Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 6:39 am

Test opened his mouth to disagree, only to realize she was right. "I'm Test." He said, sounding a little embarrassed to have forgotten till now.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 4:16 am

"A pleasure to meet you, Test. I'm Salem Marquess." Though her facial expression did not change, Salem smirks inward. She is starting to lose count of the amount of times she caught him flat-footed in many ways and it is kind of enjoyable.

"In any case, do you have any other questions or have something else you need to comment?" She asks with a more neutral professional tone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 4:19 am

"Did you mention exactly what you wanted to hire me for? Or did we forget that like we did our name?" The adventurer asked, the details of the job the only thing he still questions about.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 4:30 am

Salem nods as Test asks a question that is of relevance.

"I am glad you ask. No I have not explicitly said what I was hiring you for and much of it was hinted. Ideally I am looking to hire someone long term through different mission, namely investigations through at least somewhat dire situations. This is why I am testing many different people of their capabilities. There is no sense of hiring someone that is going to be killed or become a midara plaything as that not only is another life lost but resource and time lost." She explains.

"As for the short term reasons. There has been some odd disturbance in an area not too far from here. Something is causing many different wildlife, beings, and even midaras to be displaced from their homes, and their migration or flee is causing a lot disruption. The disruption is going to cause a lot of conflict between those living within the area and the refugees. I am not interested in those conflict but rather causing the disturbance that forced them to move. Especially since there has been some traces of magic where this source of disturbance has been." Salem's continues, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 4:52 am

Test's expression grew increasingly serious as she spoke. "What can I do to help?" He asked, ready to spring into action.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 3:47 am

"That's the other component of the trial as well. Need to see what are you are capable and what fields are you lacking." Salem explains.

"Of course this only shows the your combat aspect and may not reflect the non-combat skills like negotiations and stealth but those questions can come later. And before you ask, the question I ask earlier is more of a gathering summary of you, at first glance. Red flags that are ground for rejections are dense stupidity, overly arrogant, or being an extreme maverick, none of those fit you."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Test deflated a little. It had technically been a complement but it didn't feel like one. "Alrightm" He said uncertainly after a brief pause. "How would I to prove myself in other areas? Because I can tell you right now that I don't have the skills of a thief, but I have talked my way out of a few confrontations with midara."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 12:25 pm

"That is another solution. The less conflict the better. Less a far less noticeable footprint than a fight and will not constantly wear you down. Because there are many thing that will constantly wear you down" Salem uncrosses those legs and then crosses them over in the other direction, almost unconsciously but almost purposely.

"Investigational skills are another example and would be highly looked well upon. She gestures back at the park. This is why I specify someone that is resourceful. I do need someone with enough skills to get through a variety of situations and without constant supervision." She smiles slightly. "And from what I can gather so far, I believe that I can definitely work you into some of the operations I have into mind"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 12:33 pm

"I'm always happy to help." Test replied when she mentioned 'working him' into her operations. He didn't really pay any mind to how vague her words where as his eyes briefly glanced down at the tempting display her legs were putting on.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 3:53 am

"Very good then." Salem slides a sheet of paper towards Test along with obligatory pen, briefly notices his distracted eye were moving towards her legs but doesn't outwardly react. "These are the contract terms for your services. Please take a look at them and fill it out. Please make sure to read this carefully."

For the most part it was mostly personal information such as name, occupation, address and such. Below that are also the conditions that the deal of service would be including wage, range of what tasks he will be undertaking, how long he will be under employment for Salem and her organization, IDOL.

Finally underneath that is the question

"Do you wish to be under full employment? This will grant many benefits but will require you to stay within this region This will not affect your employment of the current task..

<>Yes
<>No> "

Under that line are the details of benefits and limitation of full time employment.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 12:04 pm

"If I were to accept full time employment how long would that be for? A week, a month, a year?" Test asked as he finished reading and prepared to sign.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 8:11 am

"A 6 month at the minimum and 5 years at the maximum, negotiable ahead of agreement to the contract." Salem answers as she watches Test. "We generally do not allow contracts outside of that range unless in special circumstances. "Do you have any other questions before you sign?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 8:34 am

"And what are the benefits of full employment?" Test asked, considering the possibility of a 6 month contract.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 9:38 am

"Aside from a wage hike, you also have access to some of our IDOL facilities within the region such as free equipment maintenance, health care, and some other options in regards to what tasks and missions available to you. it is at the back of the document." Salem points out as she turns the document over to show where the detailed fine prints are.

Surely enough, the wage for being fully employed under IDOL is moderately higher but also outlines the services she has suggested while also include more miscellaneous ones such as no-fee rental of their books. The catch is that the employee is limited within the assigned region, and who else they are able to work for while fully employee is more limited and under the discretion of IDOL.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2022 10:14 am

Test considered it. But the extra wage didn't seem worth being tied down for at least six months. "It's a nice offer. But I'll pass on full employment." He said politely. Checking no under the question before signing the document.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 1:30 am

"Well that is a shame, but I am sure you have your reasons."  She says with not a hint of negativity, her facial expression did not deviate from the subtle smile she still has.  Salem was admittedly a little disappointed he didn't accept it, but understands there are many reasons why he would not wish to be fully employee.  She still says with not a hint of negativity, her facial expression did not deviate from the subtle smile she still has.      

After the adventurer, she takes the document, puts it into a a plastic film before stuff it down her the valley of her breasts.  Within the same cleavage, she hands Test a small red talisman, still warm from resting within her breasts.  "This will allow me to find where you are so we can get to work soon."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 9:44 am

Test accepted the talisman, attaching it to his pack. Half expecting Salem to give him his first orders right away.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:17 am

"It will take me about a few days for me to finish the preparation. In the meanwhile..." She slides a cloth bag towards Test, the sounds of coins heard as she does. "This should afford you some things to prepare and have a comfortable time here before I come back." She leans forward a bit. "While I am still here, do you need anything else of me?"

(Sorry about the delay, work a bit tiring)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:12 am

"Thank you. I don't think I need anything else from you." Test said as he accepted the money. He was a little sad to see their meeting end. He found the devil woman rather charming, although he'd be working for her so he imagined he'd be seeing plenty more of her.

(Don't worry about the delay. As a matter work had left me unable to RP for several days as well. So we were both in the same boat.)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 8:30 am

"Very well then. I will see you in a few days from now. A pleasure to work along with you, Test" She smiles warmly before standing up from her chair and sashays over towards the door with natural but pronounced hip sway and legs movement. More than a few eyes were drawn towards her as she is about to exit the room. She turned briefly over to Test and waves before she exits the restaurant.

(Currently planning on the continuation of the adventure, just stewing the plan and ideas in my head)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 2:46 am

(Got it. Feel free to take your time. No need to rush.)

Test's eyes were one of the pairs drawn by her allure. Luckily he managed to look up just before she turned around and return her wave. That had been quite the evening. The adventurer looked finding a place to sleep since it seemed he'd be staying here awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)   Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal with the Devil (Test vs Salem)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4